Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? (9019 Views)

Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2015
A lot of have been said about the 9 or 15 brand new universities built by jonathan, and I have consistently reminded the supporters that proclaiming a university is different from building a university!

I have seen several universities, colleges of education and polytechnics sited in secondary schools compounds with only the signpost being the only difference...

At this juncture, I call upon all the "honourable" TANiods to avail us with the pictures of the so-called brand new universities the same way they flood this forum with the pictures of the refurbished locomotive trains bought by jonathan.
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013,
Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
I just saw one now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by koboko69: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2015
patiently waiting
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Collynzo9: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2015
These are some of the completed ones
Federal university Lokoja

Federal University Lafia

Federal university dutse
[img]http://lagosbooksclub.files./2014/10/federal-university-dutse.jpg[/img]
Federal University Otuoke

Federal University Oye-Ekiti
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219961_IMG_1481_JPG3d940ab323e99f01ad7a86e39f98c8d1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219958_IMG_1473_JPG4139198f10a6bf673c4aa6a0a7695ad0
Federal University Ndufu Alike (Ebony)
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReA89QDbnu2dbejMsXPSIgpSRR6HUTev2dj8zGX6cKFJ_RGyA0jjS7X0g[/img]

Federal University Wukari (Taraba)

5 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by theM16: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by papaejima1: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

Federal University Lafia

Federal university dutse

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219961_IMG_1481_JPG3d940ab323e99f01ad7a86e39f98c8d1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219958_IMG_1473_JPG4139198f10a6bf673c4aa6a0a7695ad0
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReA89QDbnu2dbejMsXPSIgpSRR6HUTev2dj8zGX6cKFJ_RGyA0jjS7X0g[/img]

NgeneUkwenu, over to you.

GEJ 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by gbaskipro: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
A lot of have been said about the 9 or 15 brand new universities built by jonathan, and I have consistently reminded the supporters that proclaiming a university is different from building a university!

I have seen several universities, colleges of education and polytechnics sited in secondary schools compounds with only the signpost being the only difference...

At this juncture, I call upon all the "honourable" TANiods to avail us with the pictures of the so-called brand new universities the same way they flood this forum with the pictures of the refurbished locomotive trains bought by jonathan.

Foolish Ngene Ukwenu, have u seen the universities above? Oya think of another thing? eran jati jati

4 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2015
HarmaTANoids have gone into hiding..grin
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2015
gbaskipro:

Foolish Ngene Ukwenu, have u seen the universities above? Oya think of another thing? eran jati jati

The guy is just showing us the Signposts of the Universities, which I talked about grin
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by iogoigbe: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2015
See attached photos of Federal University Lokoja....for your perusal.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by redcap: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Can we now have GMB's certificate? cool

3 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

Federal University Lafia

Federal university dutse

Are these some private secondary schools in Ogun State? Are you guys not even ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by iogoigbe: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2015
More photos of FULOKOJA...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2015
iogoigbe:
See attached photos of Federal University Lokoja....for your perusal.

Is this a secondary School??
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by mrmetoo1: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Same ol' recycled pictures from 2013. I don't have time to copy and upload pictures but refer to the thread below and see the definition of a complete university to GEJ and folks. Check out their world class canteens.

https://www.nairaland.com/1243227/federal-university-oye-ekiti-admission/14
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
I also searched for the so-called almajiri schools built by gej, but what I kept seeing was the pictures of gej and some "suppose teachers" and some little kids in a classroom.. No complete pictures of the almajiri schools, NOTHING....

And I kinda asked myself, who is fooling who here?
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by maestroferddi: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Question sufficiently answered.

Are you ready now to concede defeat?

Jonathan certainly has his issues but I think he deserves to be allowed to continue repositioning Nigeria for greatness.

1 Like

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2015
We will also like to see the almajiri schools
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by SweetJoystick(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Na only for paper GEJ build university, for sight na only signpost dey site grin
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by papaejima1: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by benuejosh: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2015
really?
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by benuejosh: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
renovated buildings.. university of OtuOke looks like a shopping mall. hope him no get plans to convert am to shops to rent out after FeBuhari elect(ion)ed.
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by papaejima1: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
We will also like to see the almajiri schools
More..

Now you have seen the almajiri schools.

Next!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2015
I only see pathetic and mediocre structures. @ my friends up north, "are those really the almajiri schools?"
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by saharachic(f): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]See liars remodified! if these are truly Jonathan's work, what stopped him from displaying it all on national t.v as this will help his campaign? why posting it here where it will have minimal effect on the electorate? CLUELESSNESS OR JUST DUMB?[/size]

Anyway sha..........

Yes oh Yes oh
Back to Otuoke Here i come
From where i started my reign of blood

1 Like

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by papaejima1: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2015
saharachic:
[size=18pt]See liars remodified! if these are truly Jonathan's work, what stopped him from displaying it all on national t.v as this will help his campaign? why posting it here where it will have minimal effect on the electorate? CLUELESSNESS OR JUST DUMB?[/size]

Anyway sha..........

Yes oh Yes oh
Back to Otuoke Here i come
From where i started my reign of blood

Aha!
So you now agree that things posted here and on social media will have minimal effect abi?

Thank God it is coming from you.
Now know ye that all what you post here has absolutely no effect on the will of the people out there.

Duh!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by mrmetoo1: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2015
The one that's close to anything that I was expecting is university of Lokoja, the school looks decent. The rest are just construction sites. The argument being, he said he built, he didn't say we have this number of schools under construction. Those are very different statements. The pictures you guys are posting all well and good, I'm actually impressed we got some structures but it's still so far from what makes a university. If you tell a UNILAG student to provide pictures off their school, they'll probably be posting different pics for days not gate houses and one building per school.

My own honest conclusion is I just feel we can do better, I hope we can do better, I pray we can do better. If I were president forget these 14 universities, I'll build one university eh, America will know. Like literally America will know. All these haphazard institutions with mud everywhere that we refer to as transformation is sad to me.
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by reborn1: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo9 post=29747440[/quote]

Is that the University or Secondary school? Ameachi secondary sch is even better than this trash. Wtf
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Is this a secondary School??
Some secondary schools built by Rochas are bigger than that Otuoke University.
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Sunshineluv(f): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
I only see pathetic and mediocre structures. @ my friends up north, "are those really the almajiri schools?"
Thomas even with all the pictures above you still don't believe? Chai na who do you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by osram(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Lecture hall........FEDERAL UNIVERSITY BIRNIN KEBBI

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor / How 2face Outsmart All Nigeria Security Forces. / How P&ID Tried To Scam The Nigerian Government By PoliticsNGR.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.