Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? (9043 Views)

Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by papaejima1: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
I only see pathetic and mediocre structures. @ my friends up north, "are those really the almajiri schools?"
Good. Now you can SEE.
Nice!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by osram(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
Am nt a jonathanian................m jst a student..........FEDERAL UNIVERSITY BIRNIN KEBBI

3 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by nationwide1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
A lot of have been said about the 9 or 15 brand new universities built by jonathan, and I have consistently reminded the supporters that proclaiming a university is different from building a university!

I have seen several universities, colleges of education and polytechnics sited in secondary schools compounds with only the signpost being the only difference...

At this juncture, I call upon all the "honourable" TANiods to avail us with the pictures of the so-called brand new universities the same way they flood this forum with the pictures of the refurbished locomotive trains bought by jonathan.
Can you mention one ( don't show any picture) of the university Buhari built? Even if you mention one primary school he built, it will be enough.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by nationwide1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
A lot of have been said about the 9 or 15 brand new universities built by jonathan, and I have consistently reminded the supporters that proclaiming a university is different from building a university!

I have seen several universities, colleges of education and polytechnics sited in secondary schools compounds with only the signpost being the only difference...

At this juncture, I call upon all the "honourable" TANiods to avail us with the pictures of the so-called brand new universities the same way they flood this forum with the pictures of the refurbished locomotive trains bought by jonathan.
Can you mention one ( don't show any picture) of the university Buhari built? Even if you mention one primary school he built, it will be enough.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by osram(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
FEDERAL UNIVERITY BIRNIIN KEBBI

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by osram(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
FEDEmorera UNIVERITY BIRNIIN KEBBI

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by osram(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mmore

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by osram(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
For una information dz z d temporrary site,d permmaannent site y still undaa massive coonnstruction#GREAT FUBKITE
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by aresa: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Amaechi's schools.....

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by anonimi: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:
Amaechi's schools.....

How many schoolS are in that one picture
Abi you sef nor get am pfor certificate ni? grin grin

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by londoner: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
nationwide1:
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by anonimi: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
papaejima1:

Good. Now you can SEE.
Nice!!

Are you trying to say the guy was BLIND before now
Probably explains why he and others are following the pensioner to whom Boko (education) is Haram (not a priority) shocked

God forbid that our dear country be ruled by such a daft old soldier!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by aresa: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

How many schoolS are in that one picture
Abi you sef nor get am pfor certificate ni? grin grin

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RUXzMUPA-CM/UoNk49rEU-I/AAAAAAAABss/Pz81EKGCMyk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Elekahia%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ktLiUl5QvD8/UoNlAwPuaKI/AAAAAAAABs8/hp6B1eDKGLk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Rumuokoro%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2_YKXWlp7Bc/UoNshMIPrII/AAAAAAAABtI/dnQu8XXNb-g/s1600/Model+Primary+School[/img]

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by anonimi: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Can you show us which university was built or even proclaimed by the old soldier being offered as an alternative by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC
Even a primary school will do.
Thanks.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

P.S.: Has Buhari also CHANGED his name to Amaechi now as part of the packaging to hoodwink daft voters like him who may be afflicted by the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by aresa: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Can you show us which university was built or even proclaimed by the old soldier being offered as an alternative by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC
Even a primary school will do.
Thanks.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

P.S.: Has Buhari also CHANGED his name to Amaechi now as part of the packaging to hoodwink daft voters like him who may be afflicted by the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome
[/s]

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by aresa: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2015

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by anonimi: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:

It is good to see the new schools built by the former PDP governor Amaechi before he crossed over to APC where he was downgraded to Driver General before he earned enough slave wage to be promoted to Donatus General (DG). He has been so busy with his new duties he can no longer continue on the little good governance projects he did while in PDP.
What a WASTE!!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by aresa: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

It is good to see the new schools built by the former PDP governor Amaechi before he crossed over to APC where he was downgraded to Driver General before he earned enough slave wage to be promoted to Donatus General (DG). He has been so busy with his new duties he can no longer continue on the little good governance projects he did while in PDP.
What a WASTE!!!
[/s]

Trolls bore me.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by anonimi: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:
Trolls bore me.....

Yet you respond to them...........I guess it confirms that you indeed have the CCBS even without further laboratory analysis grin cheesy
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by londoner: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ameachi's schools look nice. Did he really build them when he was a PDP governor?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by gratiaeo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
I only see pathetic and mediocre structures. @ my friends up north, "are those really the almajiri schools?"
How many school did Buhari the almajiri president build?

1 Like

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Mogidi: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ngeneukwenu chased out of his own thread with facts, I believe facts have PDP bias.

Now lets see Buhari's certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by anonimi: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
londoner:
Ameachi's schools look nice. Did he really build them when he was a PDP governor?

To determine factually, let's check the date when he decamped from PDP to APC =>

Gov Amaechi And Supporters Move To APC
October 1, 2013

From: http://247ureports.com/gov-amaechi-and-supporters-move-to-apc/

None of those schools look like they were built AFTER October 01, 2013.
Perhaps Ngene and the alter-moniker aresa can tell us another stewpid LIE about the schools.

What we do know however is that while Amaechi (since he left PDP for the APC) ABANDONED his light rail after plenty PROPAGANDA about its completion

elbinmanny:
Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has said the controversial monorail project he initiated would not be completed by his administration. He added that those expecting his government to execute more projects to have a rethink because, “we are looking for money now.”

The governor stated this yesterday in Port Harcourt, the state capital during a phone-in radio programme as part of his tour of media houses in the state.

Governor Amaechi, who also commented on several issues affecting the state at Radio Port Harcourt, claimed that the lingering dispute in the state judiciary was between the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN and the Judicial Staff Union, JUSUN.

On the way out, the governor, who sounded sarcastic, said former Nigerian Bar Association, NBA President, O.C.J. Okocha, SAN should be consulted,” alleging that it was Okocha that wanted to make his sister (Daisy Okocha) the  State Chief Judge at all costs.

Commenting on the deplorable roads in Eleme and Onne parts of the state, which led to the current strike by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas, NUPENG, Governor Amaechi called on the Federal Government to do its roads, declaring that the one affecting the state was being done.

The governor, who received commendations from callers for the work he had done in the state so far, asked the federal authorities to release money owed the state. He alleged that based on what Rivers received from the Federation Account, 60 percent of it was being lost, noting that prompt release of the state’s allocation would enable him execute more projects.

On power supply in the state, governor Amaechi said that government had put in efforts to ensure adequate power supply, but blamed part of the reasons government’s efforts were not really being felt on possible vandalism of power equipment in the state. “I don’t know if that is political,” Amaechi said.

He accused the Federal Government of perpetrating corruption through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC oil subsidy account, adding that all the affected state governors had resolved to explore legal options on the matter.

According to him, “the governors are not against oil subsidy, but against corruption.”

He said because of the short period left for his administration and the level of work on the monorail project, another governor would complete it, asserting that the progress made on the monorail had baffled his detractors.

, the Jonathan/Sambo team PROGRESSively expanded rail services to Port-Harcourt/Enugu axis and satisfied NLers have been reporting of their wonderful experience on the TRANSFORMATION train. with correct ogbonge pictures to complete the TESTIMONY.

spyder880:
Hello Nigerians, train services has resumed in the Enugu - Port Harcourt lines. I decided to travel by train to have and share my experiences of travelling on train and compare same with my travels on road.

Enjoy the pictures.

The train station, beside a first class coach.......

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2019052_20150112064441_jpeg7884331d818eb89aeb104b8ad9e5e94a

Why would any Nigerian not afflicted by the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS want to go with this FRAUDULENT change

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by aresa: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Yet you respond to them...........I guess it confirms that you indeed have the CCBS even without further laboratory analysis
[/s]

Trolls bore me...
Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu please be informed that thousands are currently employed in those universities while many more are currently studying there. I won't even be surprised if you are a student in one of those universities.

1 Like

Re: Jonathanians, Can We See The Pictures Of The So-called 9 Brand New Universities? by papaejima1: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Ngeneukwenu chased out of his own thread with facts, I believe facts have PDP bias.

Now lets see Buhari's certificate.

Was waiting for someone to notice that. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: / Immigration Has Opened Their Portal For Recruitment Again! ;D / How 2face Outsmart All Nigeria Security Forces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.