Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? (61066 Views)

$22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / What Is Jonathan Doing In This Pix? / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by cassysmallz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, isn't this woman beautiful? Just check out her beautiful blue attire, neatly ironed without stains and check out the way she smiled with her closeup white teeth and the beautiful and gorgeous eye glass she wore, O my God, she is truly the most beautiful lady in nigeria.
O God, and just check out her dance step, can you see she is dancing shoki, O God that is the best first lady ever, and next to her is her lovely husband, just check out the man lovely white spotless american-african well ironed sweet white dress, he wore it perfectly, and he waved his hand to the sky and shouted " nigeria would become greatest and best nation in the world one day "
O God, what a wonderful human beings you made, very perfect.

That is why i say goodluck ebele jonathan gcfr M.sc B.sc Nta ait ssce waec and common entrance would rule till 2019.

You just lived up to your name smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by shadownetinc: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
learn web designing for free visit http:www.shadownetinc.net
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by simdam500(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
first lady of life
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Medinat20(f): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Must she follow her husband everywhere...cant she sit at home and take care of d house..the stupid office she claims she's holding I avant seen anything tangible..thiefs
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Fawklicant: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Seriously? So you think G.E.J won't be in office for another 4 years?
Or are you from France? Because over here in Nigeria, We know Who our next president will be.

Pls tolded him o! Tolded him.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Fawklicant: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Medinat20:
Must she follow her husband everywhere...cant she sit at home and take care of d house..the stupid office she claims she's holding I avant seen anything tangible..thiefs

She is being very supportive as she should be. Even Michelle Obama follows Obamarama on campaign tours.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Pabloescobar(f): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, isn't this woman beautiful? Just check out her beautiful blue attire, neatly ironed without stains and check out the way she smiled with her closeup white teeth and the beautiful and gorgeous eye glass she wore, O my God, she is truly the most beautiful lady in nigeria.
O God, and just check out her dance step, can you see she is dancing shoki, O God that is the best first lady ever, and next to her is her lovely husband, just check out the man lovely white spotless american-african well ironed sweet white dress, he wore it perfectly, and he waved his hand to the sky and shouted " nigeria would become greatest and best nation in the world one day "

That is why i say goodluck ebele jonathan gcfr M.sc B.sc Nta ait ssce waec and common entrance would rule till 2019.

Mugu Ni é ní tòtó
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ShakaZullu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
blemon44:
she is happy that her husband has won yet again

GEJTILL2019

I love you

#nohomo
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by blemon44(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
ShakaZullu:

I love you

#nohomo

are you a man or a woman
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ShakaZullu(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
blemon44:

are you a man or a woman

Man

#nohomo oooooo

Your post just sweet me die
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:
Patience is a Virtuous mother. cool Where is Mrs Buhari sad

[size=15pt]DR. GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN (2011 - 2019)[/size]

NA U ASK O! Just take compare and contrast

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
cassysmallz:

You just lived up to your name smiley

IM GET EYES? OR OGOGORO DEY WORK!

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by blemon44(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Man

#nohomo oooooo

Your post just sweet me die

ok

my post sweet you die

but you were telling me you love me as if you were a woman

but wait oo

how many likes do you even give me self
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Ekeke1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dancin shoki.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by kayceemadu9(f): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

you got me cracking up. like bean pod
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by rman: 4:30am On Jan 14, 2015
maxdozie:

After Dat promise he made... Did Boko Haram let him rest?? Did ppl like You let him Think Straight...... Keep ranting... That Man u see over their would Rule Nigeria Again!!!

So we are blaming Bokoharam for lack of electricity too?

What has insurgency in north east got to do power generation that is not happening in that location.

If all other locations have uninterrupted power supply except the north east, then your Bokoharam excuse would have been tenable.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ojsmscom(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:
Patience is a Virtuous mother. cool Where is Mrs Buhari sad

[size=15pt]DR. GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN (2011 - 2019)[/size]

Please remove azikiwe in his name.u ar making caricature of igbo people.we will vote him shaa but remove d azikiwe
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by tushburg(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2015
For teaching the abokis hw to dress I have decamped to PDP...GEJ till APC get sense. tongue
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Raym0nd61: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
since the history of nigeria democracy, no president have ever served for only one tenure, unless he is dead, GEJ wunt b exception, people ar just unsensible as if dey dont live in nigeria, no matter wot APC do, goodluck remains d preaident, fink wise

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by kingsline: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

tunda faya u dia[size=12pt]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.