Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (36418 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2015

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by itetemi: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
that is oga jonny walker train legacy.

clowns.

21 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by aorta(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
gej till

5 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=16pt]is there anything bad about it?
did OBJ built his own during his useless tenure? wink
Buhari didn't construct any, so no one knows him. rather was busy chasing the IGBOS grin
what of Shakari, Abacha, abubakar, and other corrupted criminals, which one can they boost of?
................................................................................

Less i forget
22 states Stands For GEJ and must give at least 1 million Votes
plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and much more
I wonder how haters will win

join the winning team smiley smiley smiley smiley

[/size]

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
and what is wrong with that??

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Naming a locomotive engine after Mama Piss?

LWKMD! grin grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na train be that??

13 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by omokoladele(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
No wonder d Train looks Ancient

Chaii!!!! That train must be sounding like keke-napep

40 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by dgr8truth(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
This singular act is to keep reminding the opposition that this is just one of the plurality of the achievements of GEJ presidency.

If her husband has not resurrected the trains, she would not have been appreciated this way and perhaps it also indicates that she played significant roles in bringing back or trains, much contrary to APC summation on her.

The south west and the north are the regions which enjoy the transformation of this presidency, sadly, they are the ones calling for the head of this government.

Obj wastefully spent billions of dollars on our trains and its tracks, past leaders neglected it and ran it aground.

GEJ spent little or nothing on this sector of the economy and it's fully breathing again.

You don't need a microscope to see the achievements of this government except if you were from the opposition.

We know who deserve our next four years of presidency.

GEJtill2019. Shalom!!!

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm ashamed ...

12 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hehehehe grin.... laf wan kill me die ooo grin grin grin grin BRT sef better pass the train by far, train wey dem suppose dey use to dey carry imbecil.es grin.....
PDPi.gs can quote me if they like, i promise not to reply you, BTW;

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan has spent 5yrs enriching his family, friends, associates and his pocket. I had he is putting up our Satellite for sale as well. The greediness and Corruption of Jonathan will be voted out. Things must Change for good in Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by stonemind(f): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
If I talk now them go ban me Hmmmm.
There is God, to all saTANist remember there is God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by alaoeri: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Useless TANoids are saying Jona has changed all the locomotives engine into a fairly used one then why is this still in use & even carrying PEJ's name? Is this the same train Mercy Johnson was boosting about? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Her name wld av refused to stay on good trains anyways. These locomotive's fits her well since they are both fat, irregular in shape, obsolete, primitive, crude, and lousy!

30 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mentally, she's as rickety as the train itself.

See where vanity has landed her. What gargoyle.

10 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala.

Person don chance you again. cheesycheesy

You dey dull these days oo!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Syphax(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Naming a locomotive engine after Mama Piss?

LWKMD! grin grin

I can't stand this old woman anymore!WTF is wrong with you?Do you have a personal beef with GEJ or what?I guess the train should be named after the cattle rearer in the north abi?

I'v tried my best to quote you without insults!It takes a great deal of courage to do that because your type deserved to be thrown into the sea with a heavy stone tied to your fatty neck.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Syphax(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:
Hehehehe grin.... laf wan kill me die ooo grin grin grin grin BRT sef better pass the train by far, train wey dem suppose dey use to dey carry imbecil.es grin.....
PDP can quote me if they like, i promise not to reply you, BTW;

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

I know you typed this shit under the influence of "Origin"!

Post a picture of a train or container Buhari bought during his regime or STFU!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Alphaoscar: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Perfectly fit locomotive train for a locomotive brainy Momo piss!

O'lord, give us this our much desired change come March 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Syphax(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
omenka:
Mentally, I'm as rickety as the train itself.

See where vanity and love of money has landed me.
FIXED!!!!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm ashamed of my mother ..
Ok

7 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Honestly...
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
omenka:
I'm Mentally deranged , my life is as rickety as the train itself.

See where my stupidity has landed me . What mumu life I'm living .
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Useless TANoids are saying Jona has changed all the locomotives engine into a fairly used one then why is this still in use & even carrying PEJ's name? Is this the same train Mercy Johnson was boosting about? undecided
I tire oh!...
omenka:
Mentally, she's as rickety as the train itself.
See where vanity has landed her. What gargoyle.

This is the Mediocre some idiots are celebrating.. I thank God I've been able to make my PDP friends who have been supporting Mediocre see how low the Presidency has brought us. I thank God a lot of them have CHANGed their mind..

SAI Buhari..

3 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

grin

I await the day you will start using your Brains.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by realborn(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
The locomotive is as crude, crass and oafish as the appended honorary - "Dame Patience Jonathan" ....

2 Likes

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by OgaTheTop2: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rabbish!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by yuzjet(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
shocked

What's the big deal nah?

Isn't she the first lady?

Btw, the train head and mama piss resemble each other somehow!

GEJ till 2019!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
as locomotive as dame patience. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.