Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. (688 Views)

Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by Bobby4090: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has followed the footsteps of President Jonathan in adopting an ibo name and now bears Gen. Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari. He unveiled his new name during his presentation in owerri yesterday when he went for a Campaign along with his host Governor Rochas Okorocha. It is hoped that by answering "Okechukwu Buhari", the ibos will flock to the General just as they gave 99% vote to president Jonathan who bears two ibo names...Ebele Azikiwe.

http://www.imostateblog.com/2015/01/12/photos-owerri-comes-to-a-stand-still-as-okorocha-officially-declares-for-second-term/
Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by KwoiZabo(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
BUHARI FORGET HIS VP CANDIDATE'S NAME

*speech - Buhari: ... our bise-fresidential candidate frofessor Yemi ...osinbade cheesy*

Behind the scene

Amaechi - O boy this man don cast today again O

Rochas - Hope say PDP camera no catch that thing o

Buhari - Amaechi felease where is the next flace we are going for campaign.

Rochas - "speaks in Igbo" Nwokem shut up there Ana ekwu nke imere eme i chokwa ime ozo

Ngige - "shakes head" and tells Buhari - Ana a brought gi up gi na a brought onwe gi down grin. (If we are trying to bring you up you will be bringing yourself down) grin

APC trying to package the illiterate mallam since Dec. 8 2014. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by lirusehn(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Desperate senseless man undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by okpamson15(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Who is fooling who here.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by Vicotex(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari cannot rule under a democratic setting, he is to rigid and naive.Above all he is an illiterate,who has no records of any academic certificate,a dunce who cannot pronouce Engilsh words accurately.Let him be president in Daura first.Just waiting to see him cry again after his defeat,dig i say cry ,stab himself,commit suicide because of shame

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by okpamson15(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:

*speech - Buhari: ... our bise-fresidential candidate frofessor Yemi ...osinbade cheesy*

Behind the scene

Rochas - "speaks in Igbo" Nwokem shut up there Ana ekwu nke imere eme i chokwa ime ozo

Ngige - "shakes head" and tells Buhari - Ana a brought gi up gi na a brought onwe gi down grin. (If we are trying to bring you up you will be bringing yourself down) grin

you make my day hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by donphilopus: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Behind the scene

Ewu. Don't forget that Jonathan was unable to distinguish between January 13th and February 13th. He made a tribute to Murtala Mohammed stating that today marks the 29th Anniversary of his death when it's obvious that he died on February 13th, not January 13th. When the clueless President discovered his blunder, he quickly deleted the thread. Can we now call him an illiterate for that?! Hogwash!

BTW, if you want to know what it means to forget the name of one's Running-mate, then meet Willie Obiano. Buhari couldn't pronounce his name, not that he forgot it. Willie Obiano of Anambra State practically forgot the name of his Running-mate during the 2013 Governorship Electioneering Campaign!

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by ghost1718(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2015
every day abokì mumu GO dey Grow ..........no matter what happen abokì na still abokì,HE will never because am igbo man
Re: Gen. Buhari Now An Ibo Man, Follows Jonathan To Adopt An Ibo Name...Okechukwu. by nairalife2013(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Por where? I dey craze? I no pit fik dat kain ponetiqs nau! I skool por prance? Epin ma pren d pery mallam mamadu whocarechuku buhari, he fiks pfoolished english! Kai naeeralan, sabo de allah! U peepl wid una lie sepp.

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA ELECTIONS 2015: Seven (7) Reasons Why You Don't Want To Vote / Fortune Had Always Favoured Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Until ...... / I Cannot Understand Buhari's Spoken English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.