Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

In Need Of Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Opinion (533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Opinion by Ahmedie25(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2015
My girlfriend has a frd in my school, so she introduced her to me & we start having some casual talk , bt to my surprise I start calling my girlfriend with her frd name, what may b d cause of dat, need ur opinions
Re: In Need Of Opinion by Evina(f): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
You really don't know?

Okay, I think it is because you spend more time with this new girl whom you are starting to be really fond of, than with your girlfriend.
Re: In Need Of Opinion by alberto2k(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2015
One chance

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Opinion by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2015
It means you're getting too close to her friend for comfort.
Re: In Need Of Opinion by lgboks(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy when you spend too much time with her friend what do you expect?
We tend to become fond,close,be like,copy etc with the people we give our ear time to....even music and movies have same effect on humans not to talk about two members of the opposite sex lipsrsealed (even if the girl in question is very unattractive and your babe is a damsel he go still happen-not in all cases though,depends on some other factors)

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Opinion by Missmossy(f): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmm the obvious grin
Re: In Need Of Opinion by Melahou(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
means you should put ur a*s 2gher and stay focus
Re: In Need Of Opinion by Ahmedie25(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Evina:
You really don't know?

Okay, I think it is because you spend more time with this new girl whom you are starting to be really fond of, than with your girlfriend.
u maybe right ,bt I love my girl & don't wnt to offend her.
Re: In Need Of Opinion by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2015
you're starting to like her

(1) (Reply)

When The Love Is True, Everyday B'coms A "Feb 14" / It Is Conga (well) / The Beauty Myth And You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.