Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally (49597 Views)

Notable Quotes From President Jonathan At Kogi State Campaign Today / LIVE Numerous Photos From APC'S Ekiti State Campaign Rally / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ASL33: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok since nobody wan show me where I go watch make una upload Buhari speech that's all.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
ASL33:
Ok since nobody wan show me where I go watch make una upload Buhari speech that's all.

channel tv bro
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by jenas0(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
The man just dey press phone make e b like say all GEJ talk say e no fit remember e phone number go b like lies, but #buhari can't even remember e wife name.....GEJ till buhari repents of all his lies.....

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by fleezytran(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aigipan:
crowd don increase o

Change!

I tot some people were here yesterday! Compare and contrast the crowd. Change is imminent!

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by barbstee(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
GMB all the way!
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Dedayo: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by bajosky: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
WERE ARE THE LIVE PICS OF THE RALLY ALL WHAT AM SEEING HERE IS JUST A GUEST RECEIPTION FOR FEW PARTY MEMBERS , ABI APC NOW DO HOLD RALLIES FOR GUEST HOUSES & SCHOOL COMPOUND WHILE CLAIMING THEY WILL WIN D GENERAL ELECTION ?

I DEY LAUGH FOR BUAHAHAHAHA .
APC PROPAGANDA NA CUSTOMIZE COUNTERFEIT.

GEJ TILL APC COMMANDS PHYSICAL CROWD LIKE PDP DURING RALLIES OR ELSE WAIT TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by stexsy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
donphilopus:
Just wanna see Buhari in Yoruba's kinda Agbada and their cap. That's my incoming President. BTW, it would be heartbreaking to the PDPians seeing the presence of Tinubu who they thought was no longer in good terms with Buhari.

PDPians, how market?!
i knw u ve not seen Jonathan's campaign crowd. So kip deceiving ursef

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by jaybee3(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
jenas0:
The man just dey press phone make e b like say all GEJ talk say e no fit remember e phone number go b like lies, but #buhari can't even remember e wife name.....GEJ till buhari repents of all his lies.....

[img]http://media3./media/y6dyjA5vmkUgw/200.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by aitiola: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
more pictures...APC 2015... OGUN STATE,BUHARI /OSINBAJO 2015.....APC ALL THE WAY....MAKE UNA SEE CROWD..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by aitiola: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
MORE PICTURES....

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by aitiola: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
MORE PIX

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by aitiola: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
STADIUM FILLED TO THE BRIM....JONATHAN IS GOING DOWN....SOUTHWEST HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY APC.....CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Jambu: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Jagaban needs to be commended he's the only reason why Nigeria is having a real challenge of two strong parties this time around for making sure that AD (Alliance for Democracy) remains as a party in Lagos state. Can I hear 3 Gbosa for Jagaban

I keep telling people around me that Jagaban is the reason we have hope of change in Nigeria today. The only constant in the country's political equation. History will remember him as the opposition leader that unseated the incumbent. That is good for the growth of our democracy. And will eventually benefit the common man on the street

There is no democracy without opposition. That is the big picture he had forseen a long time ago. From 1 to 5 to 14 states. I believe that, sometimes the end justifies the means. He is the great Jagaban!

6 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by sage2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dedayo:
Siddon o and be waiting for the will of God to prevail. God will go to otuoke and pick pvc on your behalf. Don't vote. Wait.

I could not register.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by BabaO2: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC is our party.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by schrondinger: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tinubu is blessing to yoruba kindom.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Fkhalifa(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
i rep and love my state and town Abeokuta Ogunstate
we love our governor and whoever he supports
sai buhari#

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by MrCork: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
donshaddow:

Did you just call our way of life and culture rubbish?

I guess you have totally lost it.

Have lived in SA and the level of development there is first class. Their first language is any of their local language especially zulu then followed by english.

And they give value to more of traditional attire.

What's english traditional dressing?

Be educated!

...see yor head like baby donkey......so u want to compare that place to our London cory......can u even compare yo place to Peckam? (no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by MrCork: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
...wearin traditional cloth loookin like hunter of rat and rabbit?.... Who does dat in 2015?.... They don't sell suit in that place? undecided

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by zoomzu(f): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
I can see CHANGE coming to Nigeria. #CHANGE is irresistible!
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
vic3ee:
HOW PRES. JONATHAN KILLED HIS GOODLUCK>>

PDP seems to be suffering from cerebral leukemia- a blockage of the flow of reality to the brain, creating a delusional image of popularity and acceptability, hence decisions are irrationally taking without recourse to pragmatic events.
Do you know d meaning of leukemia? SMH for you.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jambu:

I keep telling people around me that Jagaban is the reason we have hope of change in Nigeria today. The only constant in the country's political equation. History will remember him as the opposition leader that unseated the incumbent. That is good for the growth of our democracy. And will eventually benefit the common man on the street

There is no democracy without opposition. That is the big picture he had forseen a long time ago. From 1 to 5 to 14 states. I believe that, sometimes the end justifies the means. He is the great Jagaban!

Stop giving all the credit to Tinubu. His sphere of influence is only in the South west. Is it only ACN that transformed to APC? What about ANPP, CPC? Just watch and see how the northern cabals will hijack APC from him, if eventually Buhari wins. It's either they hijack the party, or APC splits. I'm still convinced that APC can never remain a united party because of the northern and south western division. Let's watch and see.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Look at women meeeeeen! Osinbajo and FeBuhari get eyes. it is like they know that one day, their spouses will need to make public appearance. Pls LETS ORGNAISE DEBATES BTW THE WIVES OF GEJ AND SAMBO VS BUHARI AND OSINBAJO. I won hear ogidigbi bomblastic grammars from the She that must ne obeyed.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Davvymavvy(f): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sincerely, I enjoy this thread!

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by emiye(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Missy89:

Whenever Buhari is about to speak. APC fans are like : grin

grin grin lipsrsealed.

Public speaking is not his strong point. kai.

Well, Moses was also a stutterer who almost rejected the liberation assignment because of the speaking weakness, but God gave him an Aaron.

What Buhari lacks, Osinbajo has.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Missy89(f): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
emiye:
grin grin lipsrsealed.

Public speaking is not his strong point. kai.

Well, Moses was also a stutterer who almost rejected the liberation assignment because of the speaking weakness, but God gave him an Aaron.

What Buhari lacks, Osinbajo has.

I agree. I heard he is an introvert.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by stupor(m): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2015
APC stalwarts always present us with beautiful. And good looking women as wives.

Good looks Surely go a long way though !

Much love to Jagaban,he's' proven to be undetered,he is indeed a great politician and catalyst for the inevitable change we are experiencing now.

For your doggedness,i sincerely hail you sir.Jagaban !!!

Vote Buhari for change !
Vote APC !

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by bashydemy(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:
...wearin traditional cloth loookin like hunter of rat and rabbit?.... Who does dat in 2015?.... They don't sell suit in that place? undecided
did your Jandaft wear suit to campaign?

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by donshaddow(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like baby donkey......so u want to compare that place to our London cory......can u even compare yo place to Peckam? (no oofense) angry

I stayed in old kent road, London before you ever dreamt of traveling abroad.

Just go to SA and upgrade your knowledge.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by MrCork: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
donshaddow:

I stayed in old kent road, London before you ever dreamt of traveling abroad.

Just go to SA and upgrade your knowledge.

....STOP LYIN...u jive turkey sucker MC.. Serrrrriously...muss u people always try to impress me coz am. From london?

.."...ok then .wot bus go to Peckam?
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by donshaddow(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

....STOP LYIN...u jive turkey sucker MC.. Serrrrriously...muss u people always try to impress me coz am. From london?

.."...ok then .wot bus go to Peckam?
undecided

Red bus. N381.... towards Surrey Quays or Tower Bridge.

I stayed for 2wks in 2004. Guess u were still wearing ur pants then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.