Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,346 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally (49594 Views)

Notable Quotes From President Jonathan At Kogi State Campaign Today / LIVE Numerous Photos From APC'S Ekiti State Campaign Rally / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by cKaiser: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
See crowd

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by berbs112(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Osibanjo Speaking;
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by bluehorizo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
OMG! see Crowd!

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ayukdaboss(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Missy89:

When he is done they will be like grin

Lol...Yesterday I had to switch channels so I won't watch his speech wink

Sai Buhari!
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ikaboy: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gen. Is stepping in. All hail the incorruptible leader
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by oskion(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chai....therez God o...c as women fine....our first nd 2nd lady awaiting...because of dis u gaht my vote.....GMB comes feBuhari

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Missy89(f): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Lol...Yesterday I had to switch channels so I won't watch his speech wink

Sai Buhari!

Still my candidate thou. His team is solid.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by laimo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Honestly, better a stutterer who is honest than an eloquent thief, corrupt and effeminate phd holder who has surrendered his presidency to his wife and 3 other women
Truth never been truer.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by laimo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Honestly, better a stutterer who is honest than an eloquent thief, corrupt and effeminate phd holder who has surrendered his presidency to his wife and 3 other women
Truth never been truer.

But the thief is not eloquent,he is rambling,stuttering riverside drunkard.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by philips70(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:

haba bros...me in the nest of killers? shocked shocked you no like me o grin

just leave me and let me stay close to the general's train cheesy

but is jona even eloquent at all? for somebody who claims to have a phd?

Sorry, GEJ and eloquence are antonyms

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by theV0ice: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
laimo:
Truth never been truer.

But the thief is not eloquent,he is rambling,stuttering riverside drunkard.

exactly.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by theV0ice: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
philips70:

Sorry, GEJ and eloquence are antonyms

Its sad...even with the phd.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kororugged: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is that Adewale Ayuba singing?
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by philips70(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Its sad...even with the phd.

Haven't you heard his PhD means Port harcourt Degree?

9 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by sage2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Did anybody noticed what happened to Buhari towards the end of his speech in Abeokuta? The man couldn't shout "apc". Something is amidts.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by theV0ice: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
philips70:

Haven't you heard his PhD means Port harcourt Degree?

i beg my bro, PH boys get more swagger than that man cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by berbs112(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
cKaiser:
See crowd
Mammoth Crowd....

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ayukdaboss(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Missy89:

Still my candidate thou. His team is solid.
Yes true..and his fanbase spans around Nigeria contrary to what some dolts think. I live in Calabar and to be frank GMB has a number of fans here too.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by berbs112(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
sage2:
Did anybody noticed what happened to Buhari towards the end of his speech in Abeokuta? The man couldn't shout "apc". Something is amidts.
Nothing Happened to his Voice Bro... It was d Sound system dat was acting up... Even after d rendition of d National anthem same Sound system malfunction occurred again.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by philips70(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:

i beg my bro, PH boys get more swagger than that man cheesy cheesy

Maybe the Portharcourt community gave that to him for doing a yeoman's job in the Zoo near Slaughter. Portharcourt degree in Zoology.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by berbs112(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kororugged:
Is that Adewale Ayuba singing?
Yeppsers!
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by theV0ice: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
philips70:

Maybe the Portharcourt community gave that to him for doing a yeoman's job in the Zoo near Slaughter. Portharcourt degree in Zoology.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you bad

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by ASL33: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Which tv station is showing it live pls.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by sage2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
berbs112:
Nothing Happened to his Voice Bro... It was d Sound system dat was acting up... Even after d rendition of d National anthem same Sound system malfunction occurred again.

Continue deceiving yourself. So you did not noticed the sudden rush to leave the stage and you did not noticehim whispering into somebody's ear like he need some water? I don't really have a candidate in this elections. Let the will of God be done.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by papalumi29(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
sage2:

Continue deceiving yourself. So you did not noticed the sudden rush to leave the stage and you did not noticehim whispering into somebody's ear like he need some water? I don't really have a candidate in this elections. Let the will of God be done.

What is this mumu saying?, u are watching on TV and from my stand here in the stadium, I can absolutely say nothing unusual is wrong. You never ceased to notice one thing or the other, park well and allow sensible people to talk, Bad Belle, Scum and Oaf like you. APC!!!, CHANGE IN ABUJA AND CONTINUITY IN OGUN STATE....

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by donshaddow(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
MrCork:

...am comin to that nigeria next month....I don't want to see that traditional rubbbbish around me.. 4real angry

Did you just call our way of life and culture rubbish?

I guess you have totally lost it.

Have lived in SA and the level of development there is first class. Their first language is any of their local language especially zulu then followed by english.

And they give value to more of traditional attire.

What's english traditional dressing?

Be educated!

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by jaybee3(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
donshaddow:

Did you just call our way of life and culture rubbish?

I guess you have totally lost it.

Have lived in SA and the level of development there is first class. Their first language is any of their local language especially zulu then followed by english.

And they give value to more of traditional attire.

What's english traditional dressing?

Be educated!
Ignore him. He is just trolling

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by BTT(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
RESULT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THE SIX GEO-POLITICAL ZONES

1) DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN - PRESIDENT NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC

2)MAJ.GEN MOHAMMODU BUHARI - PRESIDENT AREWA REPUBLIC

3)ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR - PRESIDENT KANEM BORNU REPUBLIC

4)PREOFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO - PRESIDENT ODUA REPUBLIC

5) THEODORE ORJI - PRESIDENT BIAFRA REPUBLIC cheesycheesyshockedsadshocked

6) SEN DAVID MARK - PRESIDENT MIDDLE BELT REPUBLIC

Deep.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by donshaddow(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
jaybee3:

Ignore him. He is just trolling

Yeah I think... Thanks.

He's just a dunce who thinks his way of life is more superior to someone else's.
Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by legendsilver(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
More pix on APC Ogun rally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally by Kororugged: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
berbs112:
Yeppsers!

Ok. Thanks. I dey gbadun his songs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.