Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari (1554 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by egift(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Simple women of class...

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by egift(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aisha Buhari is a thorough professional and an alumnus of the famous Ahmadu Bello university where she earned a Bachelors in Public administration.Her quest for more education took her into the field of Physiotherapy and beauty therapy. She is also an alumnus of the famous Carlton Institute of London and the ACADEMY Esthetique Beauty Institute of FRANCE, Dubai, where she earned post graduate diploma in cosmetology and beauty therapy.

Following her certification in beauty and PERMANENT MAKE UP, Mrs Buhari was encouraged and supported by her husband to engage in private enterprise where she has since become an employer of labour, a mentor to all aspiring cosmetologists and a consultant to the KRCP/NNPC on skills acquisition.

Mrs Buhari is a member of the United Kingdom Vocational Training and Charitable Trust (VTCT), THE International Health and Beauty Council (HBC).

Besides being an entrepreneur, Aisha Buhari is equally a consummate politician and a fierce devoted wife to General Buhari. A strong believer in the project, Nigeria, Mrs Buhari showed her political sagacity with a successful fund raising dinner for all female candidates of the CPC. She was honored by guests from all over the world and in various fields of endeavor. From New York to Dubai, Sokoto to Lagos and to the Creeks of the Niger Delta, Mrs Buhari pulled off an incredible crowd of successful women both in the public and private sector. Housewives and home makers were equally present and honored by this woman who spent the early years of her married life as a home maker. Her exhortation to women at this event was change and positive change for Nigeria and for all women.

She assured women that her husband's administration will give priority to women's' health, education. Women will be given opportunities to contribute to the greatness of Nigeria.

Never again will women be relegated to the posts of tea servers or treated as part of the home furniture.

A devout Muslim and passionate wife of General Buhari, Mrs Buhari is currently a graduate student of International Affairs and strategic planning.

She and her husband are blessed with children.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
TANoids, come meet your new 'first lady' ooooo! gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
That woman fine shaa..... If i were GEJ i will offer her ministrial post after 2015 election and nack her serious akpako.
GEJ till Buhari submit her wife
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Virtuous woman

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by demelza: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Elegance has a name.
Elegance is Aisha Buhari!

Roforofo has a name.
Roforofo is P..........

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by agog: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
did you make sense even to yourself in what u just spewed out?

gratiaeo:
That woman fine shaa..... If i were GEJ i will offer her ministrial post after 2015 election and nack her serious akpako.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by nerodenero: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
With the qualification of Mrs Buhari,it would be out of place to say the General has no SSCE.I think he has it and would tender it if the Court rules that such be presented.

Sentiments aside,I am not a fan of both aspirants.I am looking beyond this election.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
gratiaeo:
Is this what you call campaigning for your candidate? Will this make them vote for your candidate?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Nutase: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hope she can speak ENGLISH. BTW wetin she score for GENS 101 - communication skills.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by dre11(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Taniods

Come and meet the first lady u have being shouting of ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by bokohalal(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
After viewing the pictures of Mrs Buhari, GEJ go dey vex for PEJ.
That woman beauty alone can garner thousands of votes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Samchelsea(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
If truely Buhari respects freedom of women, he wouldn't be sidelining his wife while campaigning all this while

that is why Jonathan said

....."Nigerian women, I dont believe that you are designed
by God to pound yam for me, to be a baby factory"
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Swizdoe(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
gratiaeo:
For where Diezani dey.......
"Nigerian women, I dont believe that you are designed
by God to pound yam for me, to be a baby factory"-
GEJ 2015©
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Swizdoe(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nutase:
Hope she can speak ENGLISH. BTW wetin she score for GENS 101 - communication skills.
Question for Amadioha.......
I just pray he doesn't strike you when he replies
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Nutase: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Nutase: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Swizdoe:

Question for Amadioha.......
I just pray he doesn't strike you when he replies
Who is Amadioha, is it her PA?
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by kestolove95(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
egift:
Aisha Buhari is a thorough professional and an alumnus of the famous Ahmadu Bello university where she earned a Bachelors in Public administration.Her quest for more education took her into the field of Physiotherapy and beauty therapy. She is also an alumnus of the famous Carlton Institute of London and the ACADEMY Esthetique Beauty Institute of FRANCE, Dubai, where she earned post graduate diploma in cosmetology and beauty therapy.

Following her certification in beauty and PERMANENT MAKE UP, Mrs Buhari was encouraged and supported by her husband to engage in private enterprise where she has since become an employer of labour, a mentor to all aspiring cosmetologists and a consultant to the KRCP/NNPC on skills acquisition.

Mrs Buhari is a member of the United Kingdom Vocational Training and Charitable Trust (VTCT), THE International Health and Beauty Council (HBC).

Besides being an entrepreneur, Aisha Buhari is equally a consummate politician and a fierce devoted wife to General Buhari. A strong believer in the project, Nigeria, Mrs Buhari showed her political sagacity with a successful fund raising dinner for all female candidates of the CPC. She was honored by guests from all over the world and in various fields of endeavor. From New York to Dubai, Sokoto to Lagos and to the Creeks of the Niger Delta, Mrs Buhari pulled off an incredible crowd of successful women both in the public and private sector. Housewives and home makers were equally present and honored by this woman who spent the early years of her married life as a home maker. Her exhortation to women at this event was change and positive change for Nigeria and for all women.

She assured women that her husband's administration will give priority to women's' health, education. Women will be given opportunities to contribute to the greatness of Nigeria.

Never again will women be relegated to the posts of tea servers or treated as part of the home furniture.

A devout Muslim and passionate wife of General Buhari, Mrs Buhari is currently a graduate student of International Affairs and strategic planning.

She and her husband are blessed with children.
let her borrow her husband her certificate na so pdp go allow pesin rest
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by Alphaoscar: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
gratiaeo:

You want that Okobo to challenge an aboki on bed? Have you ever heard of Aboki's burantashi or Bulala? Let GEJ impregnate Mama piss first to prove to us that truly he is not a first bank horse.
Re: Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari by condralbede(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Watin concern us with her qualificationsmeet her for wat,nah she dey contest?

ABEG.

GEJ till GMB present her original cert.even if nah NECO

(1) (Reply)

We Will Rather Hand Over Power To The Millitary Rather Than Buhari - PDP / Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance –soludo | Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN / 24 Weird Albert Einstein Facts And Quotes That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.