Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (39607 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Charlesdonald(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
DAN ANYIAM STADIUM OWERRI IMO STATE
IS AT THE MOMENT FILLED TO THE BRIM AS THE
WIFE OF THE APC Presidential candidate
MRS AISHA BUHARI VISITS IMO. WAO!
THE CROWD IS MUCH.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Charlesdonald(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Still on the event

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
ok nah. make we dey look dem

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Icekeeng(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
People Destroy People (PDP)
Patience Courtois Jonathan(GK)
#DEFENDERS
Ceazar Clarks Azpilicueta
Branislav Suswan Ivanovic
John Adamu Terry
Gary Fayose Cahill
#MIDFIELDERS
Nemanja David Mark
John Obi Mimiko
Ramires Okonjo Iweala
Cesc Namani Sambo
Yaya Akpabio Toure
#ATTACKER
Diego Goodluck Jonathan
#COACH
Jose Jega
#FORMATION
4-5-1
Association of Past Criminals (APC)
victor Tanbuwah Valdes(GK)
#DEFENDERS
Vincent Tinubu Company
Gerald Oyegun Pique
Marcello Bisi Akande
Sagna Rotimi Ameachi
#MIDFIELDERS
Xavi Fashola Hernandes
Andreas Okorocha Iniesta
Mesuit Oshiomole Ozil
#ATTACKERS
Cristiano Atiku
Lionel Osibanjo
Luis Buhari Suarez
#COACH
Louis Van Obasanjo
#FORMATION
4-3-3
#REFEREE
INEC
Hmmm,I smell match fixing here..PDP are
parking the bus,so APC will find it very
difficult to score.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by clevvermind(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
mama peace naim we want. there is God oo. grin grin this lady nor go entertain us well.

12 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Ikengawo: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yeah, colourful,, one good thing is that the crowd was not rented, the hungry and famished women abandoned their farm work and other businesses to travel to Owerri with their transport money to attend the rally wearing the uniforms they bought with their money just for the love they have for Buhari wife, a woman that love them more than her fellow fulani women.

Madam, you're welcome to my beautiful state capital Owerri.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nutase: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by kent79: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
She try

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Tval(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Icekeeng:
#DEFENDERS
John Adamu Terry
Gary Fayose Cahill
#MIDFIELDERS
Nemanja David Mark
John Obi Mimiko
Ramires Okonjo Iweala
Cesc Namani Sambo
Yaya Akpabio Toure
#ATTACKER
Diego Goodluck Jonathan
#COACH
Jose Jega
#FORMATION
4-5-1
#DEFENDERS
Vincent Tinubu Company
Gerald Oyegun Pique
Marcello Bisi Akande
Sagna Rotimi Ameachi
#MIDFIELDERS
Xavi Fashola Hernandes
Andreas Okorocha Iniesta
Mesuit Oshiomole Ozil
#ATTACKERS
Cristiano Atiku
Lionel Osibanjo
Luis Buhari Suarez
#COACH
Louis Van Obasanjo
#FORMATION
4-3-3
#REFEREE
INEC
difficult to score.
you no get sense undecided why u go use Chelsea players

7 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by KanwuliaJara: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Has she told us how old she was when she started 'knacking' Pa BUHARI yet? lipsrsealed

Nairalanders and love for 'HUNGRY CROWDS'!
Like say crowd mean support?
Most Nigerians do not have any form of entertainment to enrich their lives. . . so, the best they can do is get some 'free' aso-ebi and head to any venue to take FREE PHOTO! grin
You don't even have to give them water or 'gala'.
Dem go go sleep for hot sun like zombies! grin

How many for these una "ODE"-crowd get PVC card sef? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmm......that is good of her supporting her hubby too.

God bless President GEJ. Victory is sure by God's grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by CaptainAmerica1: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Beauriful woman!

Definitely no match for Patience Jonny. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=15pt]The "incoming" non-incumbent First Lady grin[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by endymetrix(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yeah, colourful,, one good thing is that the crowd was not rented, the hungry and famished women abandoned their farm work and other businesses to travel to Owerri with their transport money to attend the rally wearing the uniforms they bought with their money just for the love they have for Buhari wife, a woman that love them more than her fellow fulani women.

I Hope she has her certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by dstnd: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
welcome to the state close to that state am currently serving.... Abia state

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Crispyshell: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Icekeeng:
#DEFENDERS
John Adamu Terry
Gary Fayose Cahill
#MIDFIELDERS
Nemanja David Mark
John Obi Mimiko
Ramires Okonjo Iweala
Cesc Namani Sambo
Yaya Akpabio Toure
#ATTACKER
Diego Goodluck Jonathan
#COACH
Jose Jega
#FORMATION
4-5-1
#DEFENDERS
Vincent Tinubu Company
Gerald Oyegun Pique
Marcello Bisi Akande
Sagna Rotimi Ameachi
#MIDFIELDERS
Xavi Fashola Hernandes
Andreas Okorocha Iniesta
Mesuit Oshiomole Ozil
#ATTACKERS
Cristiano Atiku
Lionel Osibanjo
Luis Buhari Suarez
#COACH
Louis Van Obasanjo
#FORMATION
4-3-3
#REFEREE
INEC
difficult to score.

They all have their defending tricks grin

All Party Criminals will be surprised .... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Psalmmie001(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wetin massive here??
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lots of Women i saw...

Stadium i saw...

Crowd i saw...

Where is the picture of Buhariberibe's wife? undecided

APC bandwagon of liars!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by cheddahboy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
My OWN first lady. 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by endymetrix(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The "incoming" non-incumbent First Lady
Story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
and so?? undecidedand so?? mtchweww undecided
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by bestridetravel: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is good. Let the better candidate wins

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by mirexxx(f): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
heheheh OK cheesy
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by BlaiseJohn(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Crowd dey like if them dey watch nigeria league....... I no talk any tin
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Kenai: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Bro, that crowd is definitely rented, and I'm telling you this as someone with a lot of inside infotmation. I live here too.
Anyway, it's a public holiday in Imo right now (PVC collection day). The truth will be revealed after the presidential election.
Buhari will not score up to 5 percent in this state.

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
endymetrix:
Story for the gods...

Why na? angry

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by 1stola: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
hmn! cute kiss kiss kiss
MY BEAUTIFUL FIRST LADY TO BE.
PEJ will be like this to all those blinded PDPlgs shouting GEJ till bullshlt.

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Interesting, Imo is 100% Apc, 100% buhari.

PhockPhockMan:

Do you have to insult your own people because they made a sensible decision? Some of these people are old enough to be your mother.

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by Mitsurugi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
endymetrix:
I Hope she has her certificate.

STALE! grin
I can't wait for the elections to come and go! Have I really enjoyed it, campaigns et al? No! Why? Brilliant (and jobless sometimes) youths at all time and at all nooks and crannies expended their energies debating certificates, age, death possibilities and every redundant propaganda laid at their doorsteps. I voted Buhari last time out and I can say then, that I enjoyed squaring up to Jonathan enthusiasts in quality ridden arguments where knowledge was freely shared amidst emotion and of course laughter. All I see everywhere is GEJ till 2019... Sai GMB! All you need to do sometimes to get a blank stare is ask these group the manifestos of their preferred candidates and ouch! Whoever you choose to support, I know the God that means well for this country will give us the best President we deserve into the odyssey of the next four years. Nigerians have endured! May God bless Dr. & Mrs. Jonathan! May God bless General & Mrs. Buhari! May God bless one indivisible Nigeria and her youths!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures by obibankz(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
All I can see is few rented women in an empty stadium, waiting 4 their free food and 2k, imsu suppose to hv their matriculation 2day but Alhaji Rochas propone it becs of this, I can't wait 2 vote out Rochas come 28th feb, so he can join his brothers, APC cannot win even a councilor in imo state, sai Gej, sai Ihedioha 4 odimma ndi Imo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.