Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally (44225 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Sirniyeh(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
For those who have being clamouring to see Buhari's wife with him during presidential campaign rally, the people's general surprised the whole critics today in Ogun State as the General and wife rock melodious Ayuba song on stage.

She is coming out since the campaign started for the first time as Mrs Amosun personally requested and invited the Hajia Aisha Buhari to Ogun State "quote buhari".

What a pretty wife! Amosun's wife and Buhari's wife look too much alike...

Shame to PDP

Sai Buhari

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Cant see any dance step here
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by donphilopus: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Watch as the shameless PDPians accuse Buhari of snatching Osinbajo's wife!!!!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by DickDastardly(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
If i slap your ear eeh, next time you will know the fifference between standing @ angle 90○ and dancing wink

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by peckhamboi: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
donphilopus:
Watch as the shameless PDPians accuse Buhari of snatching Osinbajo's wife!!!!

Bros, na Buhari suppose dey worry make Osinbajo no snatch him wife.

Buhari wife na wetin we dey call Opelenge for Warri, at least she go dey make watch TV a lot when Buhari become Presido.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by blemon44(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
failures they will be

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by chamboy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
GMB 2015

32 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by hazyfm1: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
cool pix
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Franchise21(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by gistmelove(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Guyman02: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pix 1. jonaTAN built roads mostly on Billboards.
Pix 2. Enugu Onitsha Express Road that Rev. Father Mbaka lamented about in his homily that GEJ promised Ndigbo which passes through Ifeanyi Uba (TAN leader) village

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by sashx(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
The ppl's General. #GMB2015

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by charitybabe: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
DickDastardly:
If i slap your ear eeh, next time you will know the fifference between standing @ angle 90○ and dancing wink
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Janiobi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
All I have too say is Chia, there is God ooh. Why can't you google the ladies real image. You are then uploading what guys can't bear too watch

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by LoveMEBaby(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chei, shay na person wey wan go for president be dis Haba he too old na

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dmwtutor.com for your free website video tutorial and download
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by neyur: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op reframe ur headline as; Buhari and his runingmate prof.osinbanjo all post with there wife

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by charitybabe: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ - The people's Choice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hope she can speak good english.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC is is a failure

5 Likes

His excellency; Mr President & his beautiful wife, her excellency Hajia Aisha Buhari.

His excellency; Mr V. President & his amiable wife,
her excellency Mrs Osinbajo.

May 29 2015!

Iseeeeee!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by uchelouis45(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy Nairaland eh![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by mentorandfriend(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
They look so classy and organised. This campaign team is doing wonders. Buhari has my vote already, but I will do my nation a greater service by mobilzing as many people as possible in my area to vote for him too. Nigeria shall be better. Change has come.

40 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by jamilkb(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
See fine Ladies kiss
Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo
Vote for Change come Febuhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by playpaz: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by alaoeri: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Next shocker will be when the ppl's show his certificate, so lovely cool
GMB is all we want.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Akpan107(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
The APC are using all they have, but that wont give them victory.

APC is a failed Party.

I pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
funny dude.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by BonaVIta(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari has no room for women in the aso rock, and unfortunately that place isn't also for people without basic certificates, so stop wasting you energy.

GEJ, till Buhari says he is back to Primary 1

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally by olaboy001(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Change everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It / G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.