Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] (34806 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by sixtuschimere: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Ogun state Christmas carol was held last night in Abeokuta with attendance from all walks of life which include former Presidents Obasanjo and Shonekan, while the Gov Ibikkunle Amosun was the host.Pastor G.O Adeboye, Pastor Oyedepo and many men of God graced the occasion.

Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi trilled the guests at the carol.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/obasanjo-adeboye-shonekan-amosun.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by olamonsor2: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by funnynation(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Realdeals(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Iyen na nice!
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by agarawu23(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Powerful men

But God pass una

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by datola: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Ninu gbogbo odun to n be laye ti Keresimesi lo ya to lo je odun alarinrin.

Among all the festivals in the world, Christmas is exceptional and the best enjoyed.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by sixtuschimere: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2015
More

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by obinnashady(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Nigeria,good people,great nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Princemilla: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2015
All our yoruba kings should know they are just worldly king. I hate to see mere king to disrespect the Almighty God.

During prayer session with pa Adeboye yestday at the carol, some of them were reluctant to remove their cap to honor most high.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Princemilla:
All our yoruba kings should know they are just worldly king. I hate to see mere king to disrespect the Almighty God.

During prayer session with pa Adeboye yestday at the carol, some of them were reluctant to remove their cap to honor most high.

There's no any Almighty God anywhere and that is Y most of your religious leaders prey & feed on your gullibility. When you start seeing your so called GO's & Men of God fraternizing with a confirmed Ogboni Leader; then you know that christianity has always been a joke right from the onset. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by miqos02(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
ok

waste of time and resources because the pastors will not tell the governor the TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Segadem(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Good
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by ultrazone(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Segadem(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:

There's no any Almighty God anywhere and that is Y most of your religious leaders prey & feed on your gullibility. When you start seeing your so called GO's & Men of God fraternizing with a confirmed Ogboni Leader; then you know that christianity has always been a joke right from the onset. grin
May God forgive your innocency

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by ERONX(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Pastor E.A Adeboye cool

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice pictures
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Splashme: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
cx
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by divide9ja: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
[size=14pt]I BEG NO CALL OYEDEPO & ADEBOYE MEN OF GOD, I BEG YOU.[/size]
We already know that oyedepo na Freemason,

Nairaland don show say Oyedepo na Freemason, even this website shows that Oyedepo na Freemason too.

Look at his churches they are full of pyramids.
below is his first church in Kaduna , with a pyramid for all to see

more in this link

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

[size=14pt]Even Adeboye is a Freemason too.[/size]

Look at this picture the way GEJ presses Adeboyes knuckle, thats how Freemasons greet themselves

If Adeboye is of God then why is he a Friend of the Arch-bishop of caterbury who is always denying God?

The Archbishop of Canterbury, we heard during the BBC’s Songs of Praise broadcast last Sunday, ‘doubted God’ after the Paris attacks. On a walk on Saturday (he told listeners) he said to God, ‘Where are you in all this?’

As we are in confessional mood, here’s an anxiety of my own. The Paris atrocity has not occasioned me any new doubts, but Justin Welby’s remarks have caused me to doubt Archbishop Welby. Speaking on behalf of God, I have to ask the Archbishop: ‘Justin, where are you in all this?’
FULL ARTICLE
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/11/how-the-paris-attacks-shook-my-faith-in-the-archbishop-of-canterbury/
AND AGAIN

Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God

Justin Welby tells BBC radio interviewer there are moments when he doubts –

FULL ARTICLE
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/18/archbishop-canterbury-doubt-god-existence-welby

AND LET US NOT FORGET THAT THE POOR MASSES FUNDS THEIR LIFE STYLE TO BUY JETS

SO PLEASE DONT CALL ADEBOYE & OYEDEPO MEN OF GOD

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by hakeem4(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
cooluuui

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Toyeebh(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
k
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by laptopsale(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Gathering of the elderly....
OBJ in the midst of Godly men, interestingly funny.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Wendyslim(f): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Happy Xmas in advance
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Abayhormy(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Wonderful program
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by missKiffy(f): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
All those men you mentioned are from Ogun state, great men from Ogun state smiley
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Demmocrats(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
the host.Pastor G.O Adeboye, Pastor Oyedepo

The two men i respect so much.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by megabyte2(f): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Segadem:
May God forgive your innocency
Amen on his behalf
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by ichommy(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
seen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by AKENIBIAJE: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Amosun putting on cap in the church?
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Na Amosun be Baba Adeboye/Oyedepo landlord governor.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by sexaddict08(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
i manage spot Baba Obj
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by Bobby4090: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
When did he start answering Pastor G.O. adeboye. I thought his name is Pastoer E.A. Adeboye.
Or is the G.O. an abbreviation for "Gifts and Offerings" he normally collects every sunday. I dey laugh!
Re: Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] by emmkid(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Foreign Doctors Arrive Nigeria To Examine Shiite Leader's Health / Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.