Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin (54025 Views)

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by braine(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
That wife is the most useless wife I've read of this year.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by freecocoa(f): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
kingthreat:
Ok the man messed up big time. This should be a case of police arrest and incarceration.
I am wondering why the wife should challenge him publicly on the issue to embarass him more. After the embarassment and the man separates from her, she will start saying men are wicked then start looking for men on the street to service her.
You deserve to be flogged for this comment, so you expect a woman to remain with such a man? You expect such a man not to be put away? Sick! Sick! Sick!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by ccollins(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
ThatNova:
How does the world get filled with so much evil....?
How does the human mind deal with this devilish acts.
We are all Beast inside.
lol, what about demonic possession wink
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Lasveg(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
well dis is worth to be a news, but as far as it doesn't change d price of garri in d market, i am not interested...
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by outstandingsyll(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
An idle man.....
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by folabayo1(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
morganist99:
did what angry
question??
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
dapsoneh:
Na Wetin we no go see for benin sef? Smh na benin woman go dey fly for afternoo, na benin bird go turn to human being, na benin u go see snake on top high tension wire.. chai! Beniiiiiiiii, diaris God oooo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, i no fit laff abeg. Benin people, i hail una o. Cultism, na una carry first, for armed robbery, na una carry first. For international ashawo, na una carry first, for rituals, una no dey carry last at all. For rape, una dey untop. I hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by HydrogenOHazard: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:
devil is a liar
in Rick Ross voice: the devil is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nmeri17: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
ceo4eva:

It's just too bad

where have u been bro??
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Blackie4lov(f): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
God have mercy tongue don't know wot this world is turning into.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by HydrogenOHazard: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
RedBenson:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, i no fit laff abeg. Benin people, i hail una o. Cultism, na una carry first, for armed robbery, na una carry first. For international ashawo, na una carry first, for rituals, una no dey carry last at all. For rape, una dey untop. I hail o.
for MOUTH ACTION NA Benin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by HydrogenOHazard: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nmeri17:

where have u been bro??
Yeah I been too busy thanks for asking.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by harunjett: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
AutosBay:
Crazy
cry
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nmeri17: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
Yeah I been too busy thanks for asking.

undecided
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by NAJALYN: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
The banker is sick in the head. And the idle mind is the devil's work shop. So he ran after making a complete fool of himself. Ode.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth.blogger.com.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by infobiz9ja(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
shinejackie:

Chai, una go kill person with laugh........... grin grin

NA So grin
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
This one na Mouth ABUSE
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by harunjett: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vry bad God will help us
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by daben1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
ThatNova:
How does the world get filled with so much evil....?
How does the human mind deal with this devilish acts.
We are all Beast inside.
ask google!!!
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
25 years imprisonment for forcing the juvenile on sex act and 20 years for threatening to kill her if she told the wife. At least, he needs to serve 23 years in jail altogether and when he is released he would be 58 years old.

Why is there no justice for the vulnerable in that nation? This is a very sad story! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Abbey2sam(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
dre11:
His ancestors that chased him out of work haven't leave left him still

Until they decide to chase him to the grave,
And going to prison is just the first step for them make their plans come to reality

sorry for the correction
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by eobasi(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
E funny me shaa .......how possible Me get sum kind. Tinx. Wey devil no fit use me accomplish ooo....
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by HopeAtHand: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
thorpido:
Na wa o.Don't some men have shame again? What does a 9yr old have?

Joblessness and making the heart the devil's workshop.

Prospect i guess. undecided

Paying money in exchange for sex...the banker was used to that..

Now hes broke, he can only make promises and sadly for him, grown up ladies wouldn't take promises...so the little girl plays the part.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by galadima77(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
seriously, blame it on pdp...

i no just like dat party
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by Alichigozie: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pls explain more on d term 'MouthAction.'

stil waitin 4 ur explanation.

;-) grin
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
braine:
That wife is the most useless wife I've read of this year.
how?
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
kingthreat:
Ok the man messed up big time. This should be a case of police arrest and incarceration.
I am wondering why the wife should challenge him publicly on the issue to embarass him more. After the embarassment and the man separates from her, she will start saying men are wicked then start looking for men on the street to service her.
Are you ok?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by braine(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:
how?
A wife covers her husband's asss, no matter the situation or how horrible what he has done! Thats like a primary objective. She may scold him internally but not to the extent of calling his family and a pastor, to the extent of it being carried by the media. My opinion tho.
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
braine:
A wife covers her husband's asss, no matter the situation or how horrible what he has done! Thats like a primary objective. She may scold him internally but not to the extent of calling his family and a pastor, to the extent of it being carried by the media. My opinion tho.
a child molester is not a husband. Pls stop supporting evil. So you will cover your wife's assss if she's found to be sexually molesting and underage boy in your neighborhood or your house help?

Gosh. Pls don't say this outside again. In fact go and ask for forgiveness. @ bolded is an outrageous thing to say especially since we are talking about child abuse here. So to protect her husband's crime the child suffers for it ?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by braine(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:
a child molester is not a husband. Pls stop supporting evil. So you will cover your wife's assss if she's found to be sexually molesting and underage boy in your neighborhood or your house help?

Gosh. Pls don't say this outside again. In fact go and ask for forgiveness. @ bolded is an outrageous thing to say especially since we are talking about child abuse here. So to protect her husband's crime the child suffers for it ?
What the guy did was wrong, but it already happened. A situation can not be so hard/bad that we use a knife to cut it. Now that its all public over the media, family and friends. What is the achievement? Does it solve the situation?

When the family of the Unilag guy that raped a girl heard of what he did, they went and tried to settle it amicably. And not aggravate the situation over the media.

I still maintain that the woman is shameless. If every wife/family is like her, what do you think the news would be like?
Re: Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin by MzQueen(f): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jisos! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.