Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. (3632 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by profinmasscom(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
**Asari Dokubo Says Buhari is Ali-Baba, King Of Thieves!

In an interview with Channels Television over the weekend, Leader of the defunct Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo has openly stated a lot of controversial things. Here are ten of the most controversial below.

1. ”I know that Jonathan will win the election in Yoruba land, all credible yoruba people are supporting Jonathan” ‘.

2. “Buhari is worse than an illeterate kunu drinker, but I never said so.”

3. “Buhari is thief Buhari, the king of thieves, ALI-BABA”.

4. “Whatever they do, election will hold and Goodluck Jonathan will win”.

5. Did INEC hand over PVC to Boko Haram to distribute to the people? Who went and distributed PVC in the Local Governments where there is insurgency?”

6. “For me, the oil price should even fall to zero, so we will know how some people will survive”

7. “Obasanjo is the kabiyesi of corruption who sold everything in Nigeria”.

8. ”Election is going to be free and fair only when Goodluck Jonathan is elected”.

9. “I have never been a Nigerian. Nations are not created by force…they are created by the people”.

10. “They don’t have monopoly of violence. For every stick they carry, we will carry iron, for every slap, we will break someone’s head”.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Flets: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
profinmasscom:

10. “They don’t have monopoly of violence. For every stick they carry, we will carry iron, for every slap, we will break someone’s head”.

Hahahahahahahaha

We have set a very bad precedence for Nigeria, The north has caused wahala for GEJ the south-south is warming up too. I don't see a stable and free flow of crude oil anymore under current system of govt after GEJ whether in 2015 or 2019.

and Before you say 'To hell with oil', be guided appropriately .... GEJ only started the diversification of the economy in the agricultural, automobile and oil&gas downstream sector and it needs the support of the oil revenue to thrive through to independence.

Simply put.... serious wahala dey. No online arguments can replace reality.

18 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Dreyl(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Tolexander: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
5. Did INEC hand over PVC to Boko Haram to
distribute to the people? Who went and distributed
PVC in the Local Governments where there is
insurgency?”
the only sensible statement!

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by ikweremilitant: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Flets:

Hahahahahahahaha

We have set a very bad precedence for Nigeria, The north has caused wahala for GEJ the south-south is warming up too. I don't see a stable and free flow of crude oil anymore under current system of govt after GEJ whether in 2015 or 2019.

and Before you say 'To hell with oil', be guided appropriately .... GEJ only started the diversification of the economy in the agricultural, automobile and oil&gas downstream sector and it needs the support of the oil revenue to thrive through to independence.

that has being my argument.hw wil the north make nija ungovernable for our bros and d yorubas parting dm yet u expect them to rule us freely.as 4me am nt botherd if gej losses,buhari wil rule nija with groundnut money and amechi wil go on exile.dats a gurantee

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
a terrorist blasting another terrorist,
this is interesting

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by acenazt: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Under Fear of His Impending Return to the Underground Gaul he had been released from,the goon Asari resorts to Mouth Violence.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
profinmasscom:

LMAO..

This election go tough wella..

#WeAreWatching.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Baawaa(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Asari Dokubo,you can talk anyhow,abuse the way you like,call those that are better than your great grand father's names.It is not your faulty,since we don't have president,by FeBuhari 15,you will know who is who!

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by stebell(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Asari tanx for sounding out for the dullards to hear and understand.
We in the ND are jus watching and waiting.

jus so yu kno like he said "if they slap, we will break head"

if yu are a foool, quote me and say trash, I'm waiting for yu

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Queendo(f): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Interesting
Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by SweetJoystick(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Smh pathetic thoughts from a supposed freedom fighter
Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't see the Niger Delta posing any threat to Buhari when he wins. Though there may be minor clashes, if they persit, Buhari is going to deal with them. The militants, unlike the the northern terrorists, have a lot to lose when government start fighting them. You can imgaine what will have to happen to the business empires of people like Tompolo, Dokubo, Tom, Boyloaf, etc in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Pennyways: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Asari our man

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Dollarjunkie: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ till burukutuhari gets his first school leaving certificate

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by zantama05(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
profinmasscom:

6. “For me, the oil price should even fall to zero, so we will know how some people will survive”
the part wey catch my mind grin

chai!! asari the wicket among the shoeless ijaw 0gogoro drunkard.
so if oil finish you have already got your share to Benin republic, so what about you fellow shoeless in ijaw land? you mean they going to die cos no farmland for them to farming?

thank God we Northerners are descendants of farmers for my Yoruba brothers don't worry we'll share it with you an good ones among Igbo.

which make GMB/PYO&AMAECHI-ROCHARS2015 HMMM

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by zantama05(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
profinmasscom:

the part wey catch my mind grin

chai!! asari the wicket among the shoeless ijaw 0gogoro drunkard.
so if oil finish you have already got your share to Benin republic, so what about your fellow shoeless in ijaw land? you mean they going to die cos no farmland for them to farming?

thank God we Northerners are descendants of farmers for my Yoruba brothers don't worry we'll share it with you an good ones among Igbo.

which make GMB/PYO&AMAECHI-ROCHARS2015 HMMM

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fvcking Coward, he keeps making noise. Asari Dokubo is empty, Muhammadu Buhari will be elected President come feBuhari 14. Jonathan's criminals will either turn a new leaf so as to enable the incoming government develop Niger Delta or they should be prepared to relocate to Benin Republic. Niger Delta want development, we will return General Muhammadu Buhari to Power

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by SUBMARINE: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
ikweremilitant:
that has being my argument.hw wil the north make nija ungovernable for our bros and d yorubas parting dm yet u expect them to rule us freely.as 4me am nt botherd if gej losses,buhari wil rule nija with groundnut money and amechi wil go on exile.dats a gurantee

Flets:

Hahahahahahahaha
Gbosa

APC should get ready to fund their government with cocoa and groundnut

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by SUBMARINE: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I don't see the Niger Delta posing any threat against Buhari when he wins. Though there may be minor clashes, if they persit, Buhari is going to deal with them. The militants, unlike the the northern terrorists, have a lot to lose when government start fighting them. You can imgaine what will have to the business empires of people like Tompolo, Dokubo, Tom, Boyloaf, etc in Nigeria.

OBJ failed let alone GMB

Just get ready to live without oil wealth

Farmer to be, have you planted your crops.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by SUBMARINE: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Baawaa:
Asari Dokubo,you can talk anyhow,abuse the way you like,call those that are better than your great grand father's names.It is not your faulty,since we don't have president,by FeBuhari 15,you will know who is who!

Have your state government paid salaries

Poverty due to absence of oil is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Macelliot(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo - Terrorist....
Imam Abubakar Shekau - Terrorist.....
Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by griffinboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Majek says "Religion n politics our main probs in this country".though Griffin wil soon come to clear up the mess.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by egift(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
The case of Asari is very tiny. Once there is problem, we know the first fatty to pick up. He think Buhari is like that fisherman? grin grin grin

If I hear fim, he will beg for bread.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by jahbiz: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
I tot this man said he is no more a Nigerian.
OkwuruOKARISIA:
Prominent former militant and Founder of
the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force
(NDPVF) Alhaji Asari Dokubo, today disclosed
that he is no more a Nigerian citizen.
Screen shot from the interview
Dokubo, who was speaking on the popular
Youth-inspired show on Channels Televison,
Rubbin’ Minds said Nigeria has not provided
him the atmosphere to flourish and bring his
dreams and aspirations to life.
My business is mostly
centred around education. I have about four
schools.
“I have crèche , nursery and secondary school,
King Amachree International School in Cotonou,
Republic of Benin. I have King Amachree
Automobile and ICT Academy and I have King
Amachree Arts Academy and King Amachree
Sports Academy.
“Its only education that I do. By March, King
Amachree African University will come on
board.
His opined that his passion for education,
despite not completing his own university
education, was because the quality of in
Nigeria was very inadequate as he believes “it
just prepares people to speak English, to write
and to make noise.”
“Any student who graduates from my school is
skilled,” he said.
When asked by the Host of the show, Ebuka
Uchendu-Obi, why he has a university in the
Republic of Benin rather than building it in Nigeria
“I don’t see myself as a Nigerian and I cannot
establish a school in an enemy territory,” he
said.
“For over 30 years I’ve been at loggerheads
with the Nigerian Government, first as a Student
Union leader, then President of National Union
of Rivers State Students participating in student
unionism.
“I have been an enemy of the Nigerian state, so
to say. Up till today, there’s a treason trial
hanging on my head and you cannot just put
your business in an environment where one
person would get up and say ‘I close down this
business’.
“I want somewhere where I can express myself
and flourish and that’s what I’m doing. We
started small but gradually we are becoming
bigger and bigger.”
A former leader of the Movement for the
Emancipation of the Niger Delta, MEND, ‘Gen’
Reuben Wilson, recently denied the
endorsement of the presidential candidate of the
All Progressives Congress, APC, General
Muhammadu Buhari in next month’s election.
This man should leave the issues of Nigeria for we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by priscaoge(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Talk is cheap
Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Have your state government paid salaries

Poverty due to absence of oil is coming.
Mumu, na who dey receive the larger part as monthly allocation? No be ur people? Yet, e no better for una. If oil now fall to zero, na who go die?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Must everything be about oil, and smear campaign with these lot?

It's just so boring now that the whole electioneering strategy of GEJ's team sounds so medieval, childish, comical, and devoid of tact. It seems stupidity reigns supreme in that camp.

And why can't they get just one person who can articulate and outline GEJ's plans/manifesto if he were to be re-elected? These loutish oafs and illiterates bore me to sleep. Muthaphucka ya oil - go drink that shiit.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by Monimatic(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Asari Ruggedy baba
Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by DigitalSignal(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2015
profinmasscom:

Does that mean that all the students whose parents are civil servants will stop going to school If APC wins, since there will be no money to pay school fees and salaries? grin
...2015 is loading!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blast Buhari On Channels Television. by tomakint: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I don't see the Niger Delta posing any threat against Buhari when he wins. Though there may be minor clashes, if they persit, Buhari is going to deal with them. The militants, unlike the the northern terroristgovernment start fighting them. You can Tompolo, Dokubo, Tom, Boyloaf, etc in Nigeria.
You are not smart at all. How would Buhari deal with the militants when he would not have been sworn in until May 29 (i.e if he wins) undecided you are too naive!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defamatory Video: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology / Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. / Kwara State Is A Yoruba State .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.