Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerians Pledged Loyalty To Buhari Cos Of Her Daughters' (zahra) Beauty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Pledged Loyalty To Buhari Cos Of Her Daughters' (zahra) Beauty (489 Views)

Buhari’s Cos, Kyari & DSS Boss, Daura Resign? Presidency Reacts / Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos) / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Pledged Loyalty To Buhari Cos Of Her Daughters' (zahra) Beauty by sojiboy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
I just went through #Gmb daughters Timeline on Twitter see as guys they surrender there Pvc for Zahra Cos of her humility, humour and beauty.... Pls read some of the Timeline below

hi Zahra heard your dad jailed my dad plenty years ago!
seeing u now I know my dad must have been wrong..I no dey support bad thing..Dm?

henceforth, be extra careful of what you tweet 'cos
it can be used against General Buhari. #GMB2015 #change

I'm very touchy about my skin But now, I'm ready
to stand under sun and vote for your daddy. True. I mean it. I love you.

LOL Somebody should check Zahra TL. oh my God. Sai Buhari already!!

I'm opening a blog tomorrow It would be
dedicated to my writing, some movie gists, & of course your daddy's campaign I'm serious

Sincerely this girl has just add icing sugar to the cake...
#change
Re: Nigerians Pledged Loyalty To Buhari Cos Of Her Daughters' (zahra) Beauty by mizkeleke(f): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pishures or....... You know the rest.

(1) (Reply)

68 Million Voters Registered For 2015 Elections -inec January 13, 2015 By Olus / Nigerian Military Releases Graphic Photos From Biu Operation Yesterday / Is There Going To Be A Presidential Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.