Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: (8970 Views)

Election Results With Pictures / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 / Moroco Recalls Ambassador In Nigeria Over Presidency Unethical Practices-bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Positivist: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2015
M
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
MduZA:

can you give your country stats?

I wasnt talking to you. And this is not about nigeria vs south africa. She picked offense over something that is a fact. I mentioned indian in that list of dreadful cultures. Does that mean india isnt a great country? Of course not!
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by golddust6000(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I'd rather be a woman than face a lion with only a spear. grin grin grin

Even with a bazuka I no still gree, What happens if I miss my target?
lion is an animal, as long as you are with a spare, lion or predators wont come close to you, even if you are holding broom, as long as you are still standing not running.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2015
golddust6000:
lion is an animal, as long as you are with a spare, lion or predators wont come close to you, even if you are holding broom, as long as you are still standing not running.

You are a joker... lmao...l lion wey dey attack people wey carry gun sef.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by juman(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Kai kai kai.

Some cultures are just not appropriate.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Sheenor: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
amsoslim:
Dunno wre dis is but I fink ya shuld al c dis pix...

That should be south africa...

I love it tho. ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
icebeatz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
South africa has the highest hiv prevalence rate in the world,

South africa has the highest rapen incidence (lesotho precisely)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

What has envy gots to do with this?? Get over it already.

I told you, you are a vindictive miserable being. What does AIDS got to do with culture?

Is Lesotho now South Africa? And Nigeria is a spotless shining star right? You get over yourself first and your dumbb posts about others when you have the worst of everything. That's where envy comes in.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
icebeatz:

I wasnt talking to you. And this is not about nigeria vs south africa. She picked offense over something that is a fact. I mentioned indian in that list of dreadful cultures. Does that mean india isnt a great country? Of course not!

What fact? You are really a mass
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

She actually joined Nairaland to fight for her country. I think she just goes about searching for new topics on SA to know if her country is been talked about.
So much zeal to defend her country..

No i don't look for SA posts, i post every were especially in politics. It just gets tiring when people insult other countries and create rubbish to present to public as the truth. Especially for a blogger.

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by wealthywiseman: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

No i don't look for SA posts, i post every were especially in politics. It just gets tiring when people insult other countries and create rubbish to present to public as the truth. Especially for a blogger.

Hi BluIvy

I understand how you feel. Don't get upset. I doubt he intended to disrespect your country. You may have misunderstood his posts. No harm was intended in my reckoning.

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by hippyzuki(f): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
icebeatz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
South africa has the highest hiv prevalence rate in the world,

South africa has the highest rapen incidence (lesotho precisely)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

What has envy gots to do with this?? Get over it already.
. Why you de answer am? Every Thomas dickson and harrison knows south Africans believe sex wiv a virgin will cure hiv n stis. Plus ur hiv stats are correct

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by francizy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

I understand what you meant, and I actually think the guy didn't mean to insult you guys, judging from his other post that he addressed the issue. He said you would have told him about his wrong doing so that he edits his post.

Whatever wrong he did to you and your people on that very post is forgivable. I plead u forgive him and let us have peace, OK?

I do know that SA is a great country and a place to be, else wouldn't have produced one of the greatest freedom fighters ever "Mandela". Our musicians wouldn't have loved interacting/collaborating with your musicians if they are not feeling SAcans.

I lost an in law in SA last year November. He was married to an SA woman, who bore him a child and was pregnant as at the time of his death. He was shot dead by a policeman, who later apologized for killing him. I didn't take to social network to insult SAcans or talk trash about your people because I know that worst things happen down here in Nigeria.

Please learn to ignore people insulting your country on Nairaland because they are simply fools.

Thank you.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by PapiWata: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
amsoslim:
Dunno wre dis is but I fink ya shuld al c dis pix...

Botswana is where that is, brother. The King chooses several new wives every year from thousands of young women with no tops on, and very little covering the rest, come to think of it.

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

I told you, you are a vindictive miserable being. What does AIDS got to do with culture?

Is Lesotho now South Africa? And Nigeria is a spotless shining star right? You get over yourself first and your dumbb posts about others when you have the worst of everything. That's where envy comes in.
Please try leave Nigeria out of it baby
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by amsoslim(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
PapiWata:

Botswana is where that is, brother. The King chooses several new wives every year from thousands of young women with no tops on, and very little covering the rest, come to think of it.
tanku Uncle
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
hippyzuki:
. Why you de answer am? Every Thomas dickson and harrison knows south Africans believe sex wiv a virgin will cure hiv n stis. Plus ur hiv stats are correct

Like Nigeria believe killing and eating their mothers will make them rich. Who does not know Nigerians are cannibals? Let me look for photo with a box of human tongues for photo pepper soup. To prove my point. Sfebe!

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Please try leave Nigeria out of it baby

No but babes what gives people on this forum the right to barter, degrade and insult other countries all the time without provocation?

I just wanna prove that there's no one owns an evil tongue its a choice. They are killing our reputation with lies, i will not allow that anymore. I will fight fir with fire.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
PapiWata:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigerian intelligence
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

I understand what you meant, and I actually think the guy didn't mean to insult you guys, judging from his other post that he addressed the issue. He said you would have told him about his wrong doing so that he edits his post.

Whatever wrong he did to you and your people on that very post is forgivable. I plead u forgive him and let us have peace, OK?

I do know that SA is a great country and a place to be, else wouldn't have produced one of the greatest freedom fighters ever "Mandela". Our musicians wouldn't have loved interacting/collaborating with your musicians if they are not feeling SAcans.

I lost an in law in SA last year November. He was married to an SA woman, who bore him a child and was pregnant as at the time of his death. He was shot dead by a policeman, who later apologized for killing him. I didn't take to social network to insult SAcans or talk trash about your people because I know that worst things happen down here in Nigeria.

Please learn to ignore people insulting your country on Nairaland because they are simply fools.

Thank you.

I hear you and am sorry about your brother but NL has a huge potential to destroy peoples reputation ask any Yorubas. Ignoring such is a no no,. A pound of flesh for another.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

No but babes what gives people on this forum the right to barter, degrade and insult other countries all the time without provocation?

I just wanna prove that there's no one owns an evil tongue its a choice. They are killing our reputation with lies, i will not allow that anymore. I will fight fir with fire.
Relax sweety, I understand where you are firing from and how it feels. But you can as well do that without degrading Nigeria, you know two wrongs don't make a right. cheesy

Long time, how are you?
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by francizy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

I hear you and am sorry about your brother but NL has a huge potential to destroy peoples reputation ask any Yorubas. Ignoring such is a no no,. A pound of flesh for another.

Its OK ma'am.
Hope you're doing fine?

And please don't let unreasonable people get to u OK?
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

You can always make ur point without insulting anyone. If u called me out on what you feel is a slight, I would hastily correct it.
The way you speak is a reflection of who you are and your level of reasoning. If insulting me is the best you can do, then good and fine. Everything I typed is a fact.
Some parts of africa (including nigeria) still believe in giving out a child bride.
Its prevalent in asia countries and south africa. So, what the heck??

2 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by hippyzuki(f): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Like Nigeria believe killing and eating their mothers will make them rich. Who does not know Nigerians are cannibals? Let me look for photo with a box of human tongues for photo pepper soup. To prove my point. Sfebe!
. Hehehehehe e de pain u tongue cheesy. Go n jump in d Atlantic ocean 4 all I care
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by OneNaira6: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

It is actually a cool culture. You should youtube it. They always succeed. For some reason, the Lions are anyways scared of them especially when the masai men comes in pack.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

This is the only good culture and tradition every tribe in the world should adopt! grin grin

The price to pay for this type of culture will be so high. ( the consequence na die)
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Relax sweety, I understand where you are firing from and how it feels. But you can as well do that without degrading Nigeria, you know two wrongs don't make a right. cheesy

Long time, how are you?

Hey do you know how to change emails on NL, can't open pms.
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
hippyzuki:
. Hehehehehe e de pain u tongue cheesy. Go n jump in d Atlantic ocean 4 all I care

Well ocean it is better than your smelly stinking sewage that you are already immensed in. Now go clean up, your smelly behind. Try get clean water not sewage water. tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Hey do you know how to change emails on NL, can't open pms.
Okay, send me email direct to my alt mail... pastorapostle@gmail.com

Quote me to confirm reciept of this message
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by francizy(m): 12:51am On Jan 15, 2015
byrron:

The price to pay for this type of culture will be so high. ( the consequence na die)
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by hippyzuki(f): 5:23am On Jan 15, 2015
BluIvy:

Well ocean it is better than your smelly stinking sewage that you are already immensed in. Now go clean up, your smelly behind. Try get clean water not sewage water. tongue
. I cn smell frustration and tears from afar... you brain is in a fog darling n I got 1 last word for u. you. My dear are on genius level stupid tongue
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 15, 2015
golddust6000:
Pray u no jam hungry one and please no go hold broom infront of lion in the night o grin
Re: Most Dangerous Cultural Practices On Earth with pictures:::::::::::::::::::::: by MorrisaMkenya(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Hhahaahaha you made my day, but that story ended longt time ago. the govt cant allow them to kill our wild animals while we greatly depend on tourism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banditry: 23,000 Nigerians Sought Refuge In Niger Republic In April / Court Orders Arrest Of Maina & Trial In Absentia / Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.