Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) (889 Views)

Comparison: PDP 16 Years And APC 1 Year In Office / Bayelsa Polls Update: PDP Leads With 7, 234 Votes, APC 1, 948 / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 14, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under

PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor
under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under
PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the
navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now
saints because they joined APC?

Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE # ASSOCIATION
OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC)

That those not mean that PDP Holly pass "am just saying"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by PhockPhockMan: 2:23am On Jan 14, 2015
At times I shiver at the kind of people that populate APC. What it takes for Satan to be made SAINT is just to declare for APC. No matter the obvious un-quantifiable retrogressive activities against mankind, he will be declared a progressive.
See below for the number of jobs Buhari created during his military regime.

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by perculiarperson: 2:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Thank you for this write up.

I don tire for people wey dey chop their lies hook, line and sinker...

I pray the scales fall off the eyes of many more Nigerians if not all before the polls of Feb 14th.

May God save our dear country from vultures and hyenas... Scavengers of the highest order...

APC - Desperados personified...

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by nduchucks: 2:45am On Jan 14, 2015
eeeyaaah, the most agressive supporters of GEJ have been reduced to petty irrelevant village criers. Just imagine the depression which will set in, in exactly 1 month from now when GEJ is booted out!

sanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by theshadyexpress(m): 3:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Apc, a party of hypocrites

GEJ till buhari improves his personal economy
Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by TRILLIONIAR: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2015
u no see better things write again eya pele o

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by Macelliot(m): 4:04am On Jan 14, 2015
nduchucks:
eeeyaaah, the most agressive supporters of GEJ have been reduced to petty irrelevant village criers. Just imagine the depression which will set in, in exactly 1 month from now when GEJ is booted out!

sanu.
What is this one saying?
Why not refute the claims made up there.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 14, 2015
SO you admit PDP is bad, but then some of PDP's members joined APC and hence APC is also bad so then we should vote PDP......Oh well im sure there's gotta be somebody out there whose mind just got changed by this thread.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by Macelliot(m): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2015
nduchucks:
[s]eeeyaaah, the most agressive supporters of GEJ have been reduced to petty irrelevant village criers. Just imagine the depression which will set in, in exactly 1 month from now when GEJ is booted out!

sanu.[/s]
What is this one saying?
Why not refute the claims made up there.
Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 14, 2015
SincereLIEgerian,i already did a requiem mass on your moniker cos i thought you have been run outta town by the ever 'taatan' Progressive squad of APC

Your place another man has taken as it happened to Judas Iscariot

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:53am On Jan 14, 2015
Sincere9gerian, go sidon. You place has been taken over by Mogidi, Chukwudi44, Idumuose and others.
Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by joseph1832(m): 5:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Sincere9gerian you forgot to add kidnapping! Might I remind you that all the evil you listed blew out of proportion when your oga at the top GEJ occupied Aso Rock!.

One such as yourself should know political prostitution is the main say of Nigerian politics so I wonder why you act surprise.

Even the many and stupid mistakes made by GEJ has made you redundant here in Nairaland!. So, cry me a river.
Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2015
beopened:
SincereLIEgerian,i already did a requiem mass on your moniker cos i thought you have been run outta town by the ever 'taatan' Progressive squad of APC

Your place another man has taken as it happened to Judas Iscariot
Face the topic!
Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by lorddannie: 6:34am On Jan 14, 2015
APC is just on a self-deceit mission to hoodwink unsuspecting Nigerians back to the days of dictatorship, tyranny and selective justice.

GEJ till Buhari remembers the name of his running mate!
Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by raumdeuter: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2015
So this is what the OP has been reduced to within one month of Buhari /Osinbajo campaign

I wonder how wretched he would be in the next 4 months

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by alaoeri: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Laughing in swahili TANoids have run out of ideas on how to sell their paymaster now result in to petty issues, op all those u mention are better than their peers in PDP but what happened? the killer party rejected them & APC gave them a soft spot.
Amaechi better than Odili
Timpre better than Dickson
Kwankwaso, EL-rufai etc have progressive blood runing in their veins but the killer party rejected them while APC adopted them to boost it course & also the train of CHANGE is stir by the incorruptible general (SULE LAMIDO a strong PDP steward attest to it) assisted by brainers like Jagaban, Oshiomole, Fashola etc op don't you like this combination that will usher in the much needed change the masses are yelling for? CHANGE IS ALL WE WANT.
SAI BUHARI 2015

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Lies Of APC (1) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
So this is what the OP has been reduced to within one month of Buhari /Osinbajo campaign

I wonder how wretched he would be in the next 4 months
Stick to the topic

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Vote For And Why. / Buhari Is Sick, So Am I. By Hon. Rotimi Makinde. / Vp’s Office Under APC Not A Spare Tyre -osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.