Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva (22262 Views)

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Young4jose: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm, believe me' Jonna wil not win Eight(cool States out of 36. Jonna is a disgrace to is generation. Sai Buhari...!
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by mrkings84(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2015
I concur that Goodluck has failed us but I will rather give my vote to Ebele Jonathan than for clueless, old folks; illiterate Buhari in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Able4christ(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2015
one thing everybody should understand no matter how good you are everybody can't like you, let us not vote because this person say this or that. Think about CHRIST even in His fathers land He was rejected. but what happen after His departure matters alot let vote wisely God Bless Nigeria .
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by thaoriginator: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan is a disappointment to this country.

We need to repair our country. We must strive for change, We must vote wisely. Vote for government of integrity and not for government of corruption and psychopaths,.

We need Change and we are getting that 'change' with our votes come Febuhari 14th 2015...
wow! Nice damn pics men! Captain Nigeria, we need your help! Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Toby30(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
ABEG THOSE CHIEFS FROM BAYELSA THAT PAID HIM A BIRTHDAY VISIT AT ASO ROCK, ARE THEY NOT SEEING ALL THESE ABNORMALIES HAPPENING OVER THEIR?
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Bright2(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2015
malele:
Imagine Timipre siLvEr, and peopLe will still call that goat progressive
Tell them my brother, that idi.ot that ridiculed Bayelsa is also making noise.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Remarkable: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2015
obicentlis:
#gejmustgo
Only after Buhari shows his certificate
#Buhari show your certificate. Original copy.
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by rozayx5(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Burger01:

Don't wonder my bros, face reality of the moment. It's now FeBuhari 2015..

well if only the north votes, your dream would come true

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by henryblaze25(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2015
A governor that could open his mouth to say the road leading to Nembe is not of any economic benefit so he is not going to do it.

Sylva has mouth to talk in Politicz, we already know him as some1 that is blessed with rhetorics

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by D9ty7(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Timpre Sylva sef dey talk? I yaff die.
That radio station that allowed Sylva to blab should be closed down indefinitely.
Mr Sylva, what did you do as a governor of Bayelsa state? At least you are closer to the people than the president.
Buhari suppose kill all these PDP turned APC thieves. Cos all the Atikus and Sylvas of the present day politics will hijack the party structure from the hands of the Tinubus and Bisi Akande of the present day politics. And Tinubu would be forced to depend on his pension as a former governor.

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by tommykiwi(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Ingrate like U! B-I-G thief!
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by rhames(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2015
harde2lah:
Excerpts from Obj's book:

“The longest period that I have met one-on-one with the president was for one hour and ten minutes. That whole time, the president talked about nothing that was in the interest of Nigeria; instead he kept pointing out his supposed enemies and various matters that would not serve his interests. I could not stop myself from blurting out: “Mr President, no Nigerian should be your enemy. You have to be like rain falling on good and bad people alike. With that experience, I was not surprised that the president went dancing twenty-four hours after the Nyanya explosion.”

“I understand the president tried to make excuses for everyone, but President Jonathan is not too weak to be able to butter his bread and, if necessary, to engage the services of Satan to achieve his self-centered interests on the altar of all else.”

Sylva has been vindicated..LOBATAN!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Au Zu Billahi
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
There is no Light in Otuoke 4 Past Seven Month now... And Jonathan is doing nothin abwt it... All de promise he made in 2011 was not fulfil... He lie 2 Jigawa Pple dat he will upgrade dia Airport 2 international Airport with some Federal Gov't Project but he did'nt do anythin... Dat is why Lamido refuse 2 support him and de whole Jigawa Pple hate him,

Go 2 Jigawa 2day and say Gej till 2019, my broda, u go hear am oh, no be small beatin u go chop, even de governor co fit try am, he knws de Pple mind, dey all wants BUHARI Popularly known as Jirgin-Talakawa in Northern States

Jonathan gov't is a definition of Failure cry

Vote out Clueless
Vote out imcompetence
Vote out Stealing is not Corruption
Vote out I don't give a damn
Imagine Jonathan sayin he don't give a damn when he is leadin a 150millions Nigerians

Anywhere I saw Gej Fans, I always Sight dem as Enemy of this Nation, bcus every reasonable Nigerian knws dat Gej was a mistake 2 dix Country.

To Gej Fans... There Thinking Faculty is Deadlically Ringing upside down and dey are Futureless idiots.

Vote in Change
GMB 2015

2 Likes

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by MadCow1: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2015
The only people in the Niger Delta that support Jonathan are the crooks..

East West road ... Nothing.

Rivers State and Bayelsa have no worthy Federal Project to show for 6 years of Jonathan at the top. Instead, he financed thugs to upset Rivers State polity. Made life difficult for a Governor that was actually working. Used the Commissioner of Police (Mbu) to create more turmoil in Rivers State, allowed his untamed wife to act with impunity in both states to the point of insulting a governor in public.

Please, I can't wait to see how Otuoke would welcome him after 8 years at the top.. 2 years as vice and 6 years as president.

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by cool318(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2015
yuio33:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmMwx2x2wU
\

Goodluck, Why use money generated from Niger Delta to construct a rail road terminating from Abuja to Kaduna
Why not link up places that have not seen rail before like Your Village Bayelsa , Places like Imo state, Anambra etc.
Why must you choose to be pleasing the Northerners, not trying to be tribalistic but check the records well.
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by cornelin(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Story frm an Ex embittered PDP governor, meeechew. Next cry pls.
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by MadCow1: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2015
yuio33:

Contracts awarded by President Obasanjo.. grin
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by achu442(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Sylva is a very big liar...There is a Federal University in Otuoke...A Naval Dock Shipping Yard..Bayelsans where given large entry into the Armed Forces ... They enjoyed the NDDC scholarships, Federal Govt Scholarship, Maritime Scholarships and Vocational Scholarships..
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by MadCow1: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2015
achu442:
Sylva is a very big liar...There is a Federal University in Otuoke...A Naval Dock Shipping Yard..Bayelsans where given large entry into the Armed Forces ... They enjoyed the NDDC scholarships, Federal Govt Scholarship, Maritime Scholarships and Vocational Scholarships..

Scholarship is a federal project.. grin

Naval base is the federal project of value? grin lemme guess, to protect the fishermen. grin

Otuoke university.. Yay!!
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2015
The stupidity of southerners; snitching ourselves since 1914. #loyaltydead
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by dapperman(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
yuio33:

I think u must have heard the Minister say the rail is not yet functional. the commissioning was rushed for campaign reasons my brother. Till date u can't travel to Kaduna from abuja by rail. We are still waiting for the finishing touches!
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by smogup: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2015
even otuoke does not have light I wonder how he will provide electricity for the whole nation
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Okeikpu(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Timpre Sylva, wt a phuckin name....is he 4rom Brazil (●__●)?
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by tolexy007(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2015
rubbish, sylva is an APC member, do u expect him to support GEJ? come rain come sun, GEJ till 2019
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by Missonas(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2015
All I see is bayelsans, niger delta, yenogoa and im wondering who actually is self centred.timi wait for GMB to become president and build your state for you

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by kenrish2(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Dondave11:
Both candidates ain't fit for the presidential seat..

brother na d same tin me and u dey talk o that is y i said nigeria does not hav hope for now whether jona or buhari is still d same nonsence, even timipri silver wat has he done for bayelsa wt all the huge allocations

1 Like

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by lumeneng22: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2015
We are not surprise cos a prophet is not recognise in his own home even Jesus.
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by tola9ja: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2015
read carefully

Jonathan said:

“I promise you if you vote for me and I come back and serve this country in the next four years, the next persons that will become the president of this country will not talk about corruption because we are working on technology and we will use technology to block all these areas through which people are corruptly enriching themselves. Today we are talking about IT. We are no longer in the analogue generation. So we want to deploy IT to solve problems and I tell you in the next five years nobody will harass the next president for not fighting corruption because I will solve the problem of corruption in this country. But let me assure Nigerians about my commitment and my method of solving the problem of corruption or fighting is not the number of people I tried and jailed.

In terms of people I tried and jailed, maybe I will give you the statistics on my subsequent outing because I have asked them to give me the comprehensive statistics. We have tried more Nigerians. More Nigerians have been jailed within this period, but we followed due process. But I used to tell people that even if I tried 10 million Nigerians and jailed five million Nigerians for corruption, I have not solved the corruption problem. For you to stop corruption, you must use modern technology to prevent people from stealing. And that is what we are working on. The oil industry is a good area. We are working very hard. I don’t just want to say certain things. All these people have so much money that they will do everything to stop us.”

“They said they are going to ban the office of the first lady, they are going to ban the office of the governors’ wives, they are going to ban the office of local government chairman, they are going to ban the Defence officers wives, army officers wives association, naval officers wives association, police officers wives association.
“But me, having served as deputy governor, governor, vice president and president, I can tell you that these offices are helping us to mobilize our women. And these offices are encouraged to set up NGOs. They money they spend does not come from government budget. They run NGOs. Nigeria had a lot of philanthropists. They want spend money and they use some of these channels to empower our women. You don’t have to turn them to baby factory alone. I promise the Nigeria that if we open international magazines parading women I want to see Nigerian women in those magazines. The Nigerian women on their own have struggled to reach the highest positions in their country. I am making deliberate effort to try to put you on the international limelight. That is what I am doing. I don’t believe that you are designed to pound yam for me.
“I don’t think your duty is merely to procreate. But you cannot be a baby factory manufacturing children and doing nothing because my conviction is that as a biologist, the brain God gave men and women equally. Physically men are more endowed but both men and women and equally endowed in brain.

.....he also said he will minimize terrorism if re-elected. And as he is minimizing terrorism with his mouth, countless Nigerians are being killed by terrorists, almost every single week of his presidency recorded one terrorist activity or the other, if it is not bombing, it will be abduction or jail break or bank robbery. And he is saying he will minimize terrorism. Too little, too late,

Mr. Jonathan. All your stories are for Orunmila the father of Agbonmiregun.

If u have high priority for women then bring back our girls.

Where dd u keep this your technology for d past 6yrs?

"For you to stop corruption, you must use modern technology to prevent people from stealing." And yet, stealing is not corruption. Why is Mr President being allowed to do this to himself?

Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by ynusaa(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ you see your life? I know finally you will relocate back to Chad. Mumu
Re: Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva by plainmirror(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
easystudy101:

You are clearly not current with the news

Can u mk d news clearer to me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano / Lagos Government Orders Traders, Drivers Out Of Marina / $470M Abuja CCTV-Cameras & Solar-Panel Packup After 6 Months (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.