Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. (776 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by PDPblogger: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
My dear people of obodo Nigeria, where are we heading to?

APC has used Buhari's daughter to further blind most of their perverted young follwers.

Zahra schools in the UK and is a frequent shopper.

Can someone tell us how Buhari is training ONE of his daughters education with N1m and 150 cows?

#FakeBuhari show us your certificate.

1 Like

Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by asadike(f): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2015
My brother, d tin tire me o

2 Likes

Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by Bruteforce1o1: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
PDPblogger:

APC has used Buhari's daughter to further blind most of their perverted young follwers.

Can someone tell us how Buhari is training ONE of his daughters education with N1m and 150 cows?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by Trut(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Vote for GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by fattybombom: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by kestolove95(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2015
For dat Zahra alone I will vote for buhari

4 Likes

Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by clevvermind(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
buhari is the clueless one not Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by 9jii(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
PDPblogger:

he did well.

And please because of you are ill informed dont underestimate the importance benefits of rearing/ farming.

Don't forget he was the Head of Nigeria,his entitlement is enough for him to provide his family with decent education. As he is not extravagant like our corrupts politicians.

He believes things in Nigeria are not good for our children,he save his own Give him the chance to save all.vote change 2015.

2 Likes

Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by listenersky: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by MeAndYou(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Dont you know that his daughter has many certificates? Maybe he will give the Office of First Daughter.
Re: We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. by dridowu: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
I am so sure the next thing jobless blogger will request from Buhari will be "they want to see how big his of cooking pot"
Joblessness is a disease.

(1) (Reply)

Detention Of Odudu Ukpanah By Gov.akpabio - By Inibehe Effiong / Is Fashola Drunk Or Crazy? + random APC-related posts / This The Only Academic Document Buhari Used To Secure Place Into The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.