Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) (2322 Views)

Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RnxdA5bksTg/VLY6q3Zz6kI/AAAAAAAES1s/4YlyLKCQwlc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
APC chairman, John Oyegun (left) and PDP Chairman Adamu
Mu'Azu (right) hug at the 2015 elections sensitization
workshop in Abuja this morning. The express on Oyegun's
face though. Lol

SOURCE LINK

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by temitemi1(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Pure smile by mu'Azu n oyegun with fake smile... PDP rocks while apc shocks!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

15 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by bokohalal(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Pure smile by mu'Azu n oyegun with fake smile... PDP rocks while apc shocks!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
It seemed to me like Muazu was going beyond Oyegun's social space.

4 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by listenersky: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2015
Uhmm,that's all I will say
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by dridowu: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai
Buhari Buhari
FeBuhari FeBuhari
14 14
Change Change
APC APC

6 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Orunto: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
May all saboteurs perish IJN AMEN!

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Someone has bad breath?

6 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Code213: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
bokohalal:

It seemed to me like Muazu was going beyond Oyegun's social space.

Exactly!!! Not everybody is comfortable with that kind of hug except with close friends and loved ones!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by hyfr(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
John oyegun seems shy ImO. HOMO.PHO.BI...
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by rozayx5(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obiagelli:
Someone has bad breath?

and closing his lips to avoid killing muazu grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
I have learnt one thing about politics, it is a business in which everyone is looking for gains.All the politicians have they personal interest that is profits, if you are fighting because of them you are making yourself a fool. I remember how Attahiru Bafarawa fought PDP for more than a decade,now he is a bonifde member of PDP. I remember how the present minister of education fought PDP now he is in PDP. Ameachi of Rivers state once described APC broom as a witch craft material now he is financing and campaigning for APC. A former PDP National chairman is now contesting for senate. Don't be surprised if any one of them( ma'azu or Oyegun ) would found himself in the other party after election. So beware of what you say or do because politics is a business that is centered on profit msking

6 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
I have learnt one thing about politics, it is a business in which everyone is looking for gains.All the politicians have they personal interest that is profits, if you are fighting because of them you are making yourself a fool. I remember how Attahiru Bafarawa fought PDP for more than a decade,now he is a bonifde member of PDP. I remember how the present minister of education fought PDP now he is in PDP. Ameachi of Rivers state once described APC broom as a witch craft material now he is financing and campaigning for APC. A former PDP National chairman is now contesting for senate. Don't be surprised if any one of them( ma'azu or Oyegun ) would found himself in the other party after election. So beware of what you say or do because politics is a business that is centered on profit making and selfishness why the ignorant supporters are killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by reezee: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
you definitely have no job, everyime I open any thread you are among the first three to comment
Are you feeding on the number of likes ypu get on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Politics without bitterness... Looking forward to hug Biafranqueen

Muhammadu Buhari 4eva

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obiagelli:
Someone has bad breath?
you get bad mouth o! grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Change2015(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Our Chairman, the astute and hard working Chief Oyegun has been the quiet architect of the party's togetherness and march to victory. God has spared him from 'robbers' and he will see his vision come to fruition. Some of us know the work put into the apc manifesto and the future excites us indeed.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by amakaobiemeka: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
reezee:

you definitely have no job, everyime I open any thread you are among the first three to comment
Are you feeding on the number of likes ypu get on nairaland
that asshole is paid to do this by tan

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by amakaobiemeka: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oyegun be like dont touch me with that bloody hands you used in implementing sharia in bauchi as a pdp governor. We dont want all these pdp eye service. They should just give us a free, fair election. Gmb2015

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by joseph1832(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
And GEJ is still unable to solve the mayhem happening in the north east!.

Someone needs to wash their hands with soap!.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Omo olomo, Baba no wan make dem PDP rub cluelessness on top dem, B4 dem too go do mistake talk say "Atiku no be thief or Stealing is not Corruption"

For Oyegun mind. "Why is this dude trying to grab my bum"
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by LagosBoi2(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mazu - Hey, hello my friend

Oyegun - Wetin dey do dis mumu?

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
john odigie oyegun,

a double standard man.

his 2 sons have served as local government chairmen in 2 different local government areas in Edo state.

thats the kind of change they talk about.

before you start your insults, ask those who know. in fact were is his maternal home in edo state lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by naijareferee: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
INDIVIDUALS THOUGH...BUT IT GOES A LONG WAY TO SHOW THE KIND OF POLITICS EITHER OF THEM PLAY

ONE PLAY WITH BITTERNESS...ANGER....AND VENDATTA
THE OTHER PLAYS WITH Courtsey...BROAD SMILE AND HAPPINESS

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE

ANGRY PEOPLE NO THE FAT AT ALL

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by NaijaOptimist: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Team Buhari.

Change is here.
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Blackfire(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
ehem where those i.d.i.o.t.s wey wan die for them? thunder fire u all
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adamu Muazu is just in pdp to perform his official duty,its obvious he likes APC and wants APC to win
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by lacasa: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
This pic is funny grin
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seen!
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by etties: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
60,000 “GHOST” Workers Exposed

Between 2007 – 2010, the federal government built a new system for paying salaries, the IPPIS system.

In 2012, President Jonathan (and his team) took it a step further. They used it to expose “ghost” workers.

By October 2014, they’ve discovered over 60,000.

For years, these fake workers has been collectively carting away N160 billion every year.

Impressively, the case has been transferred to ICPC for further investigation and prosecution.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
lacasa:
This pic is funny grin
Like somebody has a sour breath
Re: APC Chairman & PDP Chairman Cuddles In Public (photo) by Swizdoe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Democracy = Crazy-demo in naija.
Yet some fools will think this two will shoot each other with a dane gun when they meet

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Execution That Sickened Even ISIS Woman Shot By Alqaeda In Syria / Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration / Northerners take over NNPC(confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.