Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is GEJ Losing Ground? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Losing Ground? (4613 Views)

PDP Fast Losing Ground In Ekiti, Say Party Chiefs / Gej Losing To Opposition / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2015
A few months ago, I would have said GEJ wins the election easily. Over the last few weeks, the APC seems to be gaining momentum. I have seen more igbos declare support for Buhari than in 2011.

GEJ will still win the SE but Buhari will get more votes.

We should not forget that GEJ got 300,000 votes in Sokoto and hundreds of thousands of votes in each state in the north. It will be so difficult for him to achieve this now except it is rigged.

I spoke to a man from adamawa who was so bitter about the government response to BH. This kind of sentiment is spread all over the north, muslim or christian.

There is little time to regain the momentum. GEJ must emphasise his achievements and stop taking cheap shots at the general.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by temitemi1(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2015
CLAPTRAP!!!
tbaba1234:
A few months ago, I would have said GEJ wins the election easily. Over the last few weeks, the APC seems to be gaining momentum. I have seen more igbos declare support for Buhari than in 2011.

GEJ will still win the SE but Buhari will get more votes.

We should not forget that GEJ got 300,000 votes in Sokoto and hundreds of thousands of votes in each state in the north. It will be so difficult for him to achieve this now.

I spoke to a man from adamawa who was so bitter about the government responsr to BH. This kind of sentiment is spread all over the north, muslim or christian.

There is little time to regain the momentum. GEJ must emphasise his achievements and stop taking cheap shots at the general.

9 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by aljharem(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2015
I think it is the other way around. Gej has won the SW

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by babadee1(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
aljharem:

What exactly do you base that on?

14 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by ElFenomeno1: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2015
aljharem:

Has won? Are you a fu...cking moro...n?! shocked

26 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
aljharem:

Hmmmm, the south west is a toss.. could go either way.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
CLAPTRAP!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Sloan: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
aljharem:

This guy used to have some sense but alas, a curse descended on him and all common sense deserted him. Speak for where your vote will go but never in your life again suggest your family will vote for Jonapafuka, more less that he will even win in the SW. Oloriburuku omo lasan lasan, a ko ti le ta, apa!

14 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Every1 knows Gej is already down buh who knows, there might be a chanj,febuhari is still days ahead

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
After all the noise and spin, the only state in play in Nigeria is kwara. Buhari will win all the states he won in 2011 and Jonathan will do the same. The only place where conditions have changed is Kwara. This is still Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by yayankainuwa: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am a christian from the north, Angas by tribe from Plateau State, but me and my entire family are going to vote for Buhari. This change in me is a reflection in many other people from my localities. GEJ has failed us, we voted for him last term based on a desire for change. we are disappointed that change is not forthcoming.

20 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:
After all the noise and spin, the only state in play in Nigeria is kwara. Buhari will win all the states he won in 2011 and Jonathan will do the same. The only place where conditions have changed is Kwara. This is still Nigeria.

If elections hold in Adamawa, I can't see GEJ winning.

I expect a drastic fall in the number of votes in the north. Can't see how GEj gets up to 300,000 votes in Sokoto or 400,000 in Jigawa and Katsina.

There is also a good chance GEJ loses Lagos, Ogun and Oyo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Following the campaign rallies, gej has lost a lot of grounds in the South-west and Buhari as gained more in the east and SS. We are waiting for the north and middle belt

6 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

If election hold in Adamawa, I can't see GEJ winning.

I expect a drastic fall the number of votes in the north. Can't see how GEj gets up to 300,000 votes in Sokoto or 400,000 in Jigawa and Katsina.

Don't waste your time on those consoling themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

If election hold in Adamawa, I can't see GEJ winning.

I expect a drastic fall the number of votes in the north. Can't see how GEj gets up to 300,000 votes in Sokoto or 400,000 in Jigawa and Katsina.

There is also good chance GEJ loses Lagos, Ogun and Oyo.

What you see happening and what happens are two different things. Sokoto, Jigawa and Kastina were never in PDP's electoral map. PDP will win all states in the Southwest besides Osun. Adamawa is a local play, close race but advantage PDP.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by ElFenomeno1: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

You are out of touch and depth with reality

You are a brainless oxyfuc....ktard!

You are going down like your paymasters, PDP and GEJ!

#TeamChange #TeamAPC #TeamBuhari #TeamOsinbajo

11 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by hyfr(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
How many of the gigantic crowds will get PVC? How many will even vote? Rallies don't matter,power matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are out of touch and depth with reality

You are a brainless oxyfuc....ktard!

You are going down like your paymasters, PDP and GEJ!

#TeamChange #TeamAPC #TeamBuhari #TeamOsinbajo

I know, another of none PVC crowd, with their 10000 social media Ids. Spare me your crap.

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by ElFenomeno1: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

I know, another of none PVC crowd, with their 10000 social media Ids. Spare me your crap.

Jobless dolt!

You need to be banned, your ISP permanently disabled and your computer taken away from you.....

Dimwit!

8 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by satelliteDISH(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Jobless dolt!

You need to be banned, your ISP permanently disabled and your computer taken away from you.....

Dimwit!

That's what I'm talking about, NO PVC noise makers.

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

What you see happening and what happens are two different things. Sokoto, Jigawa and Kastina were never in PDP's electoral map. PDP will win all states in the Southwest besides Osun. Adamawa is a local play, close race but advantage PDP.

Whether PDP wins Sokoto is not the issue, they still need as many votes as possible. PDP needs those votes. If 300,000 becomes 150,000.. that is a huge chunk lost.

Buhari got 11 million votes alone, Now he has governors all over the country.

If PDP underate this election, they might be sent packing.

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

Whether PDP wins Sokoto is not the issue, tjey still need as many votes as possible. PDP needs those votes. If 300,000 becomes 150,000.. that is a huge chunk lost.

Buhari got 11 million votes alone, Now he has governors all over the country.

If PDP underate this election, they might be sent packing.

PDP has never underrated any election. We have our electoral map.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by bokohalal(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Some people sha dey live for parallel planet .
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by demelza: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

Your brand of weed must be very good.

12 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
demelza:
Your brand of weed must be very good.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Iroh88(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ knew he was toast soon after the peaceful APC presidential primaries. smiley. These is nothing he can do to salvage his impending loss. He's burned down too many bridges he would have used to cross over to greener pastures. It would take a decade to rebuild them!!

#SaiBihari.

8 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

PDP has never underrated any election. We have our electoral map.

The strategy is wrong from the PDP, this time. They are focused more on maligning the general.

5 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by atlwireles: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

The strategy is wrong from the PDP, this time. They are focused more on maligning the general.

Maligning the general? I thought maligning was the political strategy of the opposition since 2011.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by bakila: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

If elections hold in Adamawa, I can't see GEJ winning.

I expect a drastic fall in the number of votes in the north. Can't see how GEj gets up to 300,000 votes in Sokoto or 400,000 in Jigawa and Katsina.

Lamido, Wammakko and the disharmony in Katsina CPC, where responsible for the result in the respective states.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

Maligning the general? I thought maligning was the political strategy of the opposition since 2011.

In this campaign, Osinbajo and Buhari have been more mature in their speeches.

10 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

Hmmmm, the south west is a toss.. could go either way.

You're funny really. SW still a toss in this election?

GEJ will be deemed to have done really well if he gets anything near 40% in the SW.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria? / 11 Facts About Jerry Rawlings Of Ghana / South-east Is The Most Secure Geo-political Zone - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.