Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is GEJ Losing Ground? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Losing Ground? (4631 Views)

PDP Fast Losing Ground In Ekiti, Say Party Chiefs / Gej Losing To Opposition / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
winniz:

You APC supporters are very uncouth and aggressive, it's most of u Apc clowns that will change monikers after FAILBUHARI loses again.
We are aggressive because we believe we need to open y'all individual skulls to drill in the need for our nation to rise again.

Most of you guys can't name 3 things you've benefited as a citizen of this country in the past 6 years but still want us to thread the part with hopeless hope of getting a different result.

You folks are very stubborn and most of your supports are either along ethnic or religious line meaning you don't give a Bleep so long as your kinsmen is on the throne.

Pay attention as the wind of change has arrived and y'all shall be blown into oblivion

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by sunkoye: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:

What you see happening and what happens are two different things. Sokoto, Jigawa and Kastina were never in PDP's electoral map. PDP will win all states in the Southwest besides Osun. Adamawa is a local play, close race but advantage PDP.
even ur boss knows wats up in his mind.....it will be an insult to me if he is deluded as you.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by ElFenomeno1: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
winniz:

You APC supporters are very uncouth and aggressive, it's most of u Apc clowns that will change monikers after FAILBUHARI loses again.

Your father is the uncouth person here..... I dont like to do back and forths with airheads.

If you want us to put it down intellectually, then i will give you time, if not, get fu.....cking lost!

Drongo

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:
After all the noise and spin, the only state in play in Nigeria is kwara. Buhari will win all the states he won in 2011 and Jonathan will do the same. The only place where conditions have changed is Kwara. This is still Nigeria.

I'm really touched you can speak this way, infact i feel like crying cry cry

if only your pdp erats can reason like you, we will be very hopeful that you and your clique are inching closer to being PROGRESSIVES!
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by winniz: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:

We are aggressive because we believe we need to open y'all individual skulls to drill in the need for our nation to rise again.

Most of you guys can't name 3 things you've benefited as a citizen of this country in the past 6 years but still want us to thread the part with hopeless hope of getting a different result.

You folks are very stubborn and most of your supports are either along ethnic or religious line meaning you don't give a Bleep so long as your kinsmen is on the throne.

The wind of change is now and y'all shall be blown into oblivion

Buhari is not the Change Nigerians need. It's GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
winniz:

Buhari is not the Change Nigerians need. It's GEJ all the way.

Thank God you only have one vote

#Next

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
I think PDP will be shocked in many states. Buhari should get a significant proportion of votes in Edo, Plateau, Kogi and even steal some of these states that PDP consider already won.

Adamawa is almost certainly gone... Boko haram changed that.

I expect a very tight election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by winniz: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s][/s]ElFenomeno1:

Your father is the uncouth person here..... I dont like to do back and forths with airheads.

If you want us to put it down intellectually, then i will give you time, if not, get fu.....cking lost!

Drongo[s][/s]

Useless bastard who don't even have a father, your FAILBuhari ain't smelling Aso rock so just go and die.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
If I were you, I would face realities than trying to colour facts to suit a purpose.

There is no way PDP would lose Kogi, Taraba, Ondo, Adamawa states.

Kogi has a sitting PDP governor while the campaign director of Jonathan is no other person than the Igala old soldier, Ahmadu Alli. Sen Smart Adeyemi, Jonathan's man is returning to the senate and would shake off Dino Melaye's feeble challenge.

Darius Isiaku is solidly on ground in Taraba. He would deliver the state handily.

Believe The Nations defeatist propaganda on Ondo State and you would believe anything. The Iroko is a tested gladiator on the political turf. Mimiko is a political slayer of national reckoning. His victim count includes incumbent Agagu, Akeredolu/Tinubu and others. In thirty days time, we would know which way the cookie crumbs in Ondo State other than the propaganda on the purported defection of 46 PDP leaders to the APC.

Adamawa is traditionally a PDP state. Ribadu is a governor in waiting. APC cause is hardly helped by a scorned Atiku yearning to get back at the Tinubu/Obasanjo humiliation in the APC primaries. He has maintained an indifferent attitude to Buhari's campaign so far: yet to join the campaign train.

Lagos would go either way but Jonathan will marginally nick it. Jimi Agbaje is trending in Lagos and is causing the APC all sorts of trepidations. Add that to the Igbo voters constituting at least 30% of Lagos voting population. The Igbos naturally vote PDP. Can you now get the picture?

Forget the noisemaking.

Sometimes i just laugh at your long winding speeches......By the time all is said and done,PDP's back would have long kissed the canvass

To think that y'all are still living in denial despite the whirlwind of change currently on going in the SW and the North is to play the blind Bartimeus

Atiku will anchor the NE angle of Buhari's campaign...........If you are sensitive enough,you will noticed that APC deliberately deployed sons of the soil to handle its campaign in their respective regions

Rotimi Amaechi shone like a morning star in his SS,Rochas Okorocha caused earthquake with his mobilizing prowess in the SE,Tinubu has taken the soap box in the SW with tornado-like feedback from the populace

Did you see Tinubu in the SS and SE or Rochas and Amaechi in the SW

When the train gets to NE,Atiku will play his role.......more so his Media Spokesman Garba Shehu is the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation's Media Head

PLS READ:http://www.greenbreporters.com/home/national/apc-presidential-campaign-organization-commends-jonathans-positive-view-terrorist-attack-france.html

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Do you know who the most hated political figure in Ondo is right about now?!

I urge you to get closer to the streets in the state and you will review your comments as above.

Mimiko has done fu..ck in in his second term... The electorates are aggrieved and will get back at him at the presidential polls.

It is no secret that the ranks of the PDP has been seriously battered, bruised and depleted in the states.... It will hurt the PDP in that state next month.

The guy you quoted is not from the SW.....he is an incurable optimist but blind to emerging realities

Most of his comments are full of sentimental gibberish

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

If elections hold in Adamawa, I can't see GEJ winning.

I expect a drastic fall in the number of votes in the north. Can't see how GEj gets up to 300,000 votes in Sokoto or 400,000 in Jigawa and Katsina.

There is also a good chance GEJ loses Lagos, Ogun and Oyo.

You are so wrong, GEJ will win in Lagos, wait and see.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:
I think PDP will be shocked in many states. Buhari should get a significant proportion of votes in Edo, Plateau, Kogi and even steal some of these states that PDP consider already won.

Adamawa is almost certainly gone... Boko haram changed that.

I expect a very tight election.

Can you now see how APC is reaping the harvest of boko haram activities? can you see? Because of boko haram most people are not happy with the government.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by rman: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
atlwireles:
After all the noise and spin, the only state in play in Nigeria is kwara. Buhari will win all the states he won in 2011 and Jonathan will do the same. The only place where conditions have changed is Kwara. This is still Nigeria.

Kwara is now APC.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by ElFenomeno1: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
beopened:

The guy you quoted is not from the SW.....he is an incurable optimist but blind to emerging realities

Most of his comments are full of sentimental gibberish

No wonder. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Can you now see how APC is reaping the harvest of boko haram activities? can you see? Because of boko haram most people are not happy with the government.

PDP also benefits as there will be no election in Borno or Yobe (most likely). APC would have won both states...
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

PDP also benefits as there will be no election in Borno or Yobe (most likely). APC would have won both states...
Stop deceiving yourself, there will be elections everywhere with or without boko haram. APC is now campaigning heavily with the missing Chibok girls that they kidnapped. Even when the APC Bornu governor was asked to move the girls to Maiduguri for their exams for safety, he refused. Who is deceiving who here please?
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by saintopus(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:
A few months ago, I would have said GEJ wins the election easily. Over the last few weeks, the APC seems to be gaining momentum. I have seen more igbos declare support for Buhari than in 2011.

GEJ will still win the SE but Buhari will get more votes.

We should not forget that GEJ got 300,000 votes in Sokoto and hundreds of thousands of votes in each state in the north. It will be so difficult for him to achieve this now except it is rigged.

I spoke to a man from adamawa who was so bitter about the government response to BH. This kind of sentiment is spread all over the north, muslim or christian.

There is little time to regain the momentum. GEJ must emphasise his achievements and stop taking cheap shots at the general.
In NL, I will agree with you. However, in reality it may not be so.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by londoner: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
He may be losing ground on the net.......but so has Buhari.

It is actually the voters that are undecided, as yet that will determine who is elected president.

There are also many people rooting for either side, who have no PVC to vote, live abroad (like me) or will vote contrary to what they say online.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop deceiving yourself, there will be elections everywhere with or without boko haram. APC is now campaigning heavily with the missing Chibok girls that they kidnapped. Even when the APC Bornu governor was asked to move the girls to Maiduguri for their exams for safety, he refused. Who is deceiving who here please?

How would election hold in Bornu when about 20 LGA are controlled by BH. Even your chief of defence staff can't enter those towns, talk less of INEC officials.

Damaturu has been attacked multiple times now.
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by galadima77(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

If elections hold in Adamawa, I can't see GEJ winning.

I expect a drastic fall in the number of votes in the north. Can't see how GEj gets up to 300,000 votes in Sokoto or 400,000 in Jigawa and Katsina.

There is also a good chance GEJ loses Lagos, Ogun and Oyo.

maybe kaduna n kano too
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by hyfr(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:

engage your brain small na
why bother with rallies if it won't energise the undecided?

abi how else do you want them to sell their message?

Election gimmicks is all about making the ordinary folks feel important hence why the campaign train stops at each battle ground.

SmH come to reality
Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by major466(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
If you believe GEJ is losing ground because of Buhari's daughter, who by the way is not up to my sister's beauty then you must be high on weeds.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Losing Ground? by tbaba1234: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
major466:
If you believe GEJ is losing ground because of Buhari's daughter, who by the way is not up to my sister's beauty then you must be high on weeds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What President Jonathan Asked Jega To Do About Election Result / Amaechi Bullies A Radio Presenter On Air: Storms Out Of Love Fm Station PH / A Street In Lagos Just Imagine!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.