Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence (2079 Views)

PHOTO Speak: General Elections Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence In Abuja / General Elections Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence. Live On Nta /ait. / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by ochejoseph(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
The 2015 General Elections Inter-Party Sensitization Workshop on Non-Violence in Abuja today.#NoToViolence #Forward

"Let us conduct our electoral campaigns with highest possible decorum & civility towards political opponents"-GEJ

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by ochejoseph(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
MORE

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by twaintoy(f): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Election is not war, election is not by fight. Vote wisely.
But sha, somebody is riding back to Otuoke soon, make e go find dat shoe.

Sai Buhari

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by YEMOYEMI: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
I hope clueless GEJ apologized to the people's general for all his childish comments

Sai Febuhari 14, 2015!!!

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by AIZubair(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Haba. Just listen to GMB as he speaks....
Kai...
Sai Buhari!!!

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Play politics without bitterness. The purpose of seeking office is to render service to the people and not to prove that you are a better human. Electoral contest is not warfare... My hand of fellowship to stebell, firefire,tomakint, mogidi, phockphockman, sincere9gerian, datolee, tit, biafranqueen, and other retrogressive members of TAN. We in the progressive camp see politics as a means to serve Nigeria and not a war to be won or lost. Vote Muhammadu Buhari 2015

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by YouthsPC0: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ the Man of the people,

GEJ the Man who gave us You win

GEJ the man who employs young people as ministers

GEJ the man who Gave Unemployed Graduates GIS

GEJ the man who gave first Class graduates a New Lease of Life

GEJ, the man who Built 12 Brand new Universities in 2 years so that young admission seekers can get placement

GEJ the Man who has given the Nigerian Youth a Voice In government

GEJ the man who gave thousands of Almajiri children a New future in Education

GEJ the man who built Nigeria's first Standard high speed rail line

GEJ: the Man who is set to provide Mortgage to thousands of young first time home owners

GEJ the Man who inspired the Nigerian Youth to produce rice cutting imports by 80 %

GEJ the Father of Nigeria's Auto Policy and the No one supporter of indigenous companies

GEJ is the right man for the Job

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Firefire(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
tongue
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
YouthsPC0:
GEJ the Man of the people,

GEJ the Man who gave us You win

GEJ the man who employs young people as ministers

GEJ the man who Gave Unemployed Graduates GIS

GEJ the man who gave first Class graduates a New Lease of Life

GEJ, the man who Built 12 Brand new Universities in 2 years so that young admission seekers can get placement

GEJ the Man who has given the Nigerian Youth a Voice In government

GEJ is the right man for the Job

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by leshluap(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Firefire(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Play politics without bitterness. The purpose of seeking office is to render service to the people and not to prove that you are a better human. Electoral contest is not warfare... My hand of fellowship to stebell, firefire,tomakint, mogidi, phockphockman, sincere9gerian, datolee, tit, biafranqueen, and other retrogressive members of TAN. We in the progressive camp see politics as a means to serve Nigeria and not a war to be won or lost. Vote Muhammadu Buhari 2015

Dear Barcanista,

We at this end are happy people who love peace. we take no offense.

We don't results to brutality, we believe in Politics without Bitterness.

We love all APC fans with the love of Christ.

God bless the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (2011 - 2019)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

Dear Barcanista,

We at this end are happy people who love peace. we take no offense.

We don't results to brutality, we believe in Politics without Bitterness.

God bless the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (2011 - 2019)
God bless the outgoing President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan and see him through as he face his private life come May 29, 2015. May God also bless the Incoming President Muhammadu Buhari, and grant him wisdom as he steers the ship of Nigeria from May 29.

Amen

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by eaglechild: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is what Buhari needs to listen to.
Not going about telling us that Oshunbade has an impeachable integrity.

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Firefire(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
eaglechild:
Not going about telling us that Oshunbade has an impeachable intergrity.

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by ochejoseph(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
eaglechild:
Not going about telling us that Oshunbade has an impeachable intergrity.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Mogidi: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lets hope the supporters of these two men listen and not see election as a do or die affair. I remember GEJ telling us that no politician is worth dying for. I believe in the Aminu Kano ideology of politics without bitterness.

Anyway did y'all notice GMB was holding GEJ's hands, does the geriatric now need people to support him on his feet? Thank God we will retire him come Failbuhary, he can finally go and tend his 150 cattle.

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Firefire(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Lets hope the supporters of these two men listen and not see election as a do or die affair. I remember GEJ telling us that no politician is worth dying for. I believe in the Aminu Kano ideology of politics without bitterness.

Anyway did y'all notice GMB was holding GEJ's hands, does the geriatric now need people to support him on his feet? Thank God we will retire him come Failbuhary, he can finally go and tend his 150 cattle.

I can confirm the last paragraph grin

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by tomakint: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Play politics without bitterness. The purpose of seeking office is to render service to the people and not to prove that you are a better human. Electoral contest is not warfare... My hand of fellowship to stebell, firefire,tomakint, mogidi, phockphockman, sincere9gerian, datolee, tit, biafranqueen, and other retrogressive members of TAN. We in the progressive
As much as I appreciate your gesture, you are fond of being too emotional.....Feb 14, 2015

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Mogidi: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

I can confirm the last paragraph grin

I thought I was the only one that noticed, thanks for confirming it.

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
tomakint:

As much as I appreciate your gesture, you are fond of being too emotional.....Feb 14, 2015
Emotional? That's funny...

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by CyberWolf: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
you are a bloody hypocrite and idiootic muderfucccker angry..people like you disgust me a lot..Election is not warfare but you are here using the bolded negative word on your opponent ..Go and hide your face in shame..blind bat angry

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
[s]you are a bloody hypocrite and idiootic muderfucccker[/s] angry..people like you disgust me a lot..Election is not warfare but you are here using the bolded negative word on your opponent ..Go and hide your face in shame..blind bat angry
Stop being hyper bro, the ideology of PDP and TAN is retrogressive, every Nigerian knows this

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by tomakint: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Don't be too naive to answer me just check out Cyberwolf response to you then you will understand why I said you are emotional in your outburst!
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
tomakint:

Don't be too naive to answer me just check out Cyberwolf response to you then you will understand why I said you are emotional in your outburst!
Well your opinion bro...But that is not true...not at all
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by YouthsPC0: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:

Yes on so many occasions you take things to Far!
Allowing your emotions to get the better of you

I wish you well
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
YouthsPC0:

[s]Yes on so many occasions you take things to Far!
Allowing your emotions to get the better of you[/s]

I wish you well
Okay, whatever you mean by that. Like I said to Tomakint, it's your opinion and you are so entitled to it. Hey, this thread shouldn't be about who is emotional and who is not, a hand of fellowship is what I extend

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by tomakint: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Stop being hyper bro, the ideology of PDP and TAN is retrogressive, every Nigerian knows this
....and APC guys here are progressives? grin grin I think I'll ........

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
tomakint:

....and APC guys here are progressives? grin grin I think I'll ........
Yes Sir! Join the Progressive team, join #Buhari. It is never too late

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by ochejoseph(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Motion Seconded

My friend barcanista needs to keep his emotions in check

YouthsPC0:

Yes on so many occasions you take things to Far!
Allowing your emotions to get the better of you

I wish you well
tomakint ,
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ ochejoseph We in the progressive camp do not attach emotion to this but passion to change Nigeria. We, specifically myself hold no ill-feeling towards anybody nor feel offended. What I am interested in is change and I want to see you on-board the Change team

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by JEITO: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
I hope dem boys in baki ruwa, ungwa muazu, tudun wada, tudun nupawa, kawo, rigachuku, abakpa, gonin-gora, unkwa kanawa etc as well as those from Kano, will take dressing and not waste their lives and those of others for anything or anyone sake
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by PassingShot(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
I see that GEJ avoids looking at GMB straight in the face. Sign of failure!

Buhari on the other hand fixes his gaze on GEJ's face. Sign of success and confidence.

GMB 2015

Buhari Takes Campaign To Denmark / Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing A Love Charm Given To Him.