Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence (2097 Views)

PHOTO Speak: General Elections Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence In Abuja / General Elections Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence. Live On Nta /ait. / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by londoner: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well, some people here need to take a cue from GEJ and Buhari.
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by tomakint: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Yes Sir! Join the Progressive team, join #Buhari. It is never too late
Progressive team? Please don't choke me with too much laff here grin grin............and you are from Southsouth undecided and in your naive mind you assume Buhari can handle the rigour and pressure of a 360-member House of Rep and 109-member Senators? Indeed, you are a progressive.... grin cheesy
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by ochejoseph(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
@ ochejoseph We in the progressive camp do not attach emotion to this but passion to change Nigeria. We, specifically myself hold no ill-feeling towards anybody nor feel offended. What I am interested in is change and I want to see you on-board the Change team

The reason why i dont attack your responses is simple, i have been on NL for close to a decade (10 years ) by this time most members commenting and spilling insult here were still in primary school i wont say i have seen it all but experience has thought me two things

1. Treat and respect your Neighbor the way you want to be treated

2. Mind the words you use today you might regret them tomorrow

I appreciate the passion with which you support your party and its candidates, but don't let your emotions get the better of you ,
In the end we are all Nigerians who want this country to better

God Bless you barcanista
and
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
tomakint:

Progressive team? Please don't choke me with too much laff here grin grin............and you are from Southsouth undecided and in your naive mind you assume Buhari can handle the rigour and pressure of a 360-member House of Rep and 109-member Senators? Indeed, you are a progressive.... grin cheesy
I don't see Muhammadu Buhari having much issues with the parliament as long as he runs his government in accordance to the law.

1 Like

Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

The reason why i dont attack your responses is simple, i have been on NL for close to a decade (10 years ) by this time most members commenting and spilling insult here were still in primary school i wont say i have seen it all but experience has thought me two things

1. Treat and respect your Neighbor the way you want to be treated

2. Mind the words you use today you might regret them tomorrow

I appreciate the passion with which you support your party and its candidates, but don't let your emotions get the better of you ,
In the end we are all Nigerians who want this country to better

God Bless you barcanista
and
God Bless Nigeria
Bless you too and thanks for the advice cool
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by PhockPhockMan: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Okay, whatever you mean by that. Like I said to Tomakint, it's your opinion and you are so entitled to it. Hey, this thread shouldn't be about who is emotional and who is not, a hand of fellowship is what I extend
Is that bad of insult you dumped up there which you tagged me, a hand of fellowship?
Comot for road abeg.
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Is that bad of insult you dumped up there which you tagged me, a hand of fellowship?
Comot for road abeg.
grin grin grin Bros you know how we de do am for politics.
Re: Full Pictures From The Sensitization Workshop On Non Violence by biafranqueen: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

Dear Barcanista,

We at this end are happy people who love peace. we take no offense.

We don't results to brutality, we believe in Politics without Bitterness.

We love all APC fans with the love of Christ.

God bless the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (2011 - 2019)
Amin Amin Amin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / President Buhari To Cut National Assembly Members' Total Pay By 50% / Lagos: All The Legacies Of Fashola Are Fast Deteriorating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.