Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Opinion Poll On Apc's Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll On Apc's Website (588 Views)

APC Website Vanishes With Road Map And Campaign Promises / List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll On Apc's Website by chidibond(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
So i decided to visit the APC's website today apc.com.ng and saw an opinion poll on what should be the APC's Number 1 agenda if voted into office. Nigerians voted for Employment 16.5%, Education 5%, Healthcare 1%, Corruption 29.5%, Security 15% and Power supply 32.9%. My grouse with this breakdown is that Healthcare got the least number of votes and this is a gross imbalance in my view. In developed countries healthcare is given so much attention and i would thing this was part of the CHANGE we are clamouring for.

Your tots on this. Feel free to state your area of preference.
Re: Opinion Poll On Apc's Website by Kororugged: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
chidibond:
So i decided to visit the APC's website today apc.com.ng and saw an opinion poll on what should be the APC's Number 1 agenda if voted into office. Nigerians voted for Employment 16.5%, Education 5%, Healthcare 1%, Corruption 29.5%, Security 15% and Power supply 32.9%. My grouse with this breakdown is that Healthcare got the least number of votes and this is a gross imbalance in my view. In developed countries healthcare is given so much attention and i would thing this was part of the CHANGE we are clamouring for.

No matter the outcome of the poll,it will still be criticized by people like you.

Please remember it is an opinion poll. If you want to know what the incoming government of Buhari will focus on, kindly peruse the APC manifesto.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll On Apc's Website by babadee1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
OP, please don't compare developed countries to a developing country in terms of political issues. It makes no sense. Those developed countries had to tackle basic issues like corruption at some point in their development before they could then focus on other issues like healthcare.
Re: Opinion Poll On Apc's Website by chidibond(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kororugged, people like you give the APC a bad name. I know APC's Manifesto and I am voting APC from the Federal to House levels. This is not a criticism but an observation. You need to take a chill-pill sir. We all know corruption is our problem here.
Re: Opinion Poll On Apc's Website by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Did u even one how expensive healthcare system is in the developed country?
The only thing is to provide a good contigency in the form of health insurance scheme that will be well funded and efficient.

And we can't vote a corrupt idiotta back to power because the fund no go even rish car trunk talk less of the masses.

And the worst part will be, no one will be tried for the embezzlement
Re: Opinion Poll On Apc's Website by Adminisher: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
chidibond:

Healthcare is a big thing in the US and Europe because people live to a ripe old age. I have met many 70 year olds still working and when you ask them it is all about healthcare. Here the life expectancy is just about 57. When we settle the other problems our human development indices will steadily improve and they will start showing significant expectations for healthcare. Now everybody is in a mode of just getting by.

(1) (Reply)

Concerns About MTN Supporting/endorsing A Specific Political Party Through Adver / What If Buhari Has No Certificate / Boko Haram Crisis: Group Of Cameroon Captives Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.