Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,992 members, 7,841,806 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

5 Relationship Fact About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Relationship Fact About Guys (747 Views)

5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Life—no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Relationship Fact About Guys by Calebosko(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
No guy can denied this important fact, if you want to know if the man your dating is truly your own,you can use this fact to rate your relationship and take a bow if its necesary..

read this

1. Guys always know who their heart belongs
to. So if you like, cook chicken with fried
rice in diamond sauce for him, or do snake
in the monkey shadow style in bed, if it is
not you, it is not you. DON'T BE A LEARNER.

2.. A guy who loves you wil spend for you,if he does not spend 4 u at least a little that he got,he is not into you,if he told you "if you truly love me,u wil love me for who i am, even when am broke", thats a lie.tell him who are you, and find your level,

3. Guys love only ones, after the first love which he will give his all to,after he might have break up with his first love,he wil never love another again like that,what ever folows is infatuation,and he be like, just let me be in a relationship, if u leave him he may even give you transport fee or do send off 4 you,

4.if you present yourself as a cheap comodity, he wil rush for you and when he suceeded,he wil call his friends to join the party,so dont be too happy wen u post unclad pics and get 200 likes on social media,but if you present yourself as good fruit he wil forever respect you,if he mistakenly breakup with you and the fult from him, he wil never find peace of mind forever.

5 add yours.
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by mirexxx(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
nyc
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by Dammielog(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Download Latest Nigeria Musics @ http://flexymusic.com
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by collinsedwin(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmm very nice one op, plz tell dem ladies. Front page tins on point
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by usibengate(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
I don't agree with u on no. 4
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by Mancity26(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
As if dis wil also stop d girls from double dating,

Abeg who get light make i come charge phone?
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by Dotwillis1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wrong! ...
..shud be ; ...about some guyz
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by akom0908(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why are we still talking abt romance,val have been cancelled in nigeria so just vote.pls vote buhari for change
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by peddyholly: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice 1 @op
Re: 5 Relationship Fact About Guys by naijaboiy: 1:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Abeg who get i-phone pin mouth charger? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together / Matters Of The Heart And Financial Matters,which is most Challenging in deciding / Why Are Virgins Ashamed Of Being Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.