Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu (15191 Views)

PDP Lacks Internal Democracy, Says Senator Paulker / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by encryptjay(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by mbulela: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Tinubu should please remind Amaechi that a large portion of December salaries remain unpaid o. God cannot be mocked o.
Jonathan deserves to be booted out but some home truths need to be spoken to the opposition too.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by bobbylegend(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2015
[/quote][quote author=brownlord post=29805317]

Go find out when your father married your mother, or father before your father married your grand mother, he was not earning up to what you earn even as unemployed graduate, so you don't have a reason to remain single as you can always get a woman no matter your financial status. That said. Buhari's certificate saga should not be about Jonathan,

PDP is irrelevant on who governs Nigeria the electorates decide and hire who lords over them, those are same people calling on Buhari to submit his credentials to be screen and recruited for the job and here they are dribbling and bringing all kind of tactics to avoid buhari showing us his certificate.

Too bad some gullible Nigerians only see this as PDP/GEJ thing
[color=#006600][/color]

How good are you? You are such a brain. I don't know why some people are daft to know what is good or wrong. You have just said it all. Thanks a trillion
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Abobbynice: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2015
I can see dat we nigerias ar dey 1 putin our self in bundage wen u can't put ur family in order is it day people dat u can put in order??. Ofcos sum of our leaders seems 2 surport Goodluck because he is dey 1 wu put all of dem in dat sit. If dey leaders can't open their mouth 2 say dey truth den did u expect a comon man wu loves his family soo much 2 cum out nd complain. let we Shuld nt mak a big mistae dat we wil regret in time Cumin a man has ruled for 6yrs he has nt done any tin den wen did u keep expecting him 2 do sum tin if Buhari is dey 1 2 lead nigeria 2 better place den let him go on. Our leaders don't want 2 say dey truth because dey ar afraid even dey pastors non ws able 2 review 2 dey pple dey work oh God 4 nigeria exept Rev.Fri Mbaka wu cam out nd say SUMTIN. Nd I say again if Buhari is dey rite person 2 rule us let him go on
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Tinubu is a certificate forger personified, he can never see anything wrong with GMB on this matter.
They want their team there na. Yet if it were d other they would rant for africa..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

So how will showing those things you mentioned above change the country for good? Get wise.
It will. It will help ppl belive in their agenda of fighting curruption.
Most ppl want Jonathan out doesn't mean we need an a worst mentality on that throne.
Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Myself2:

Can you hear yourself? ?? Asking for the certificate that a candidate claims to have, makes us enemies of state What do they give you guys to smoke in APC
Buhari must present his certificate as it will surely be his albatross, just watch out.That man is a rejected, stale, senile semi illiterate.Not goodffor Nigeria, hence we will stop him.Watch out
If he doesn't present it. How can we belive him? How can we trust him to do all he says he will do?

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2015
DesChyko:
This Tinubu's speech sounds quite stupid.
Celebrities should talk less, really.
tho we believe Tinubu is silly n idiotic, please he should ve kept his mouth shut rather than open it n prove us right.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by bashydemy(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Jaguda tinubu is talking grin grin grin... The most corrupt chief of yoruba land... The man that suppose to be speaking from jail... One of the useless elements in apc that makes apc itself look useless is here opening his brown teeth again!!! GEJ till 2019 jareeee......
You are f00l a big f00l for that matter, Tinubu rule Lagos for 8yrs and the PDP at the center cannot tag him with any form of corruption, They charge him to court and he was vindicated so what else do you TANist want? Atleast we have more than 15 PDP past Governors who have been convicted and some are facing trial but none from APC so far... Even PDP National Chairman Adamu Mu'azu fwho is Former Governor is facing corruption/Embezzlement charge and you are here opening that your gutter you call mouth to spew rubbish.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2015
makzeze:
Buhari man of the people
Buhari man of peace
Buhari man of integrity
Buhari man of honesty
Buhari man of principle

Nairalanders Join the winning train come Feb 2015.
Am nor joining, thanks
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by makzeze: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

Am nor joining, thanks
dont worry is not for you.
is for admireres of Buhari and Osinbajo.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by dipo1234: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
akom0908:
Sometimes I wonder if those people supporting Goodluck dnt see how people are suffering,a lot of women are single cos the men who are suppose to marry them don't have job,will a jobless man marry?we need to think.Now going to school is not the sure way to success.We need change

In the time of Babangida, obasanjo and yar adua, are we not suffering, billion of dollars was released to the power sector under OBJ regime yet will lived in perpetual darkness, now during the regime of GEJ i can now boast of an average of 16hrs power per day, yet gullible nigerians were confused to believe that he has done nothing. VOTE GEJ FOR TRANSFORMATION CONSOLIDATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by BokoHaramm: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

They want their team there na. Yet if it were d other they would rant for africa..
jeez, you are beautiful, why are you in politics section? Do you want them to turn you to beremm. #lol cute pix tho
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by rasco2000me: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
U all soon finsh the money they gave u to be attacking people on media u all are mumu the same man promise u job 4years ago
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by omolami: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tinubu had d opportunity to implement all he is promising to do now while he was governor f Lagos State,he did not .What informs him to believe that nigerians take him seriously?Bad radiance.Ole pataki

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by omolami: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Inec and Apc have started rigging election by failure to comply with the Constitution on minimum qualification to contest presidential election.Buhari does not have school certificate but inec accepts him
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Suljosh: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Myself2:

Who is the clueless?? Is Buhari the president? He's the forgetful, senile clueless . However may I remibd you that your president remains GEJ and hw may not be doing exactly what I want, but unfortunately APC did not present a candidate that is abreast with current international trends in global economics (not Buhari that days he will go and stabilise the price of crude oil)and is suitable to represent Nigeria in the committee of nations. One that understands what democracy truly means, GEJ is far better than MMB aka Malam Muhammadu Buhari
I dey laugh oooooooo. You just watch the way that your dum.b a.s.s clueless president will exit Aso rock. #Winch. You guys think you can hold naija to ransom? We are more wiser than before. People die every because of lack of security and incompetence of the clueless, you're here talking about crude oil price. Park well joor.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Suljosh: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Suljosh:
I dey laugh oooooooo. You just watch the way that your dum.b a.s.s clueless president will exit Aso rock. #Winch. You guys think you can hold naija to ransom? We are more wiser than before. People die everyday because of lack of security and incompetence of the clueless, you're here talking about crude oil price. Park well joor.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Drone007: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29803627][/quote]
'Now that we begged him to come and rule ....'
Oh, now you are begging him to 'come and rule'? Begging someone who wept profusely in 2011 at losing the election? All the others you begged to come and rule?(Balewa, Shagari, Obasanjo, Yar'Adua etc), where did they get Nigeria to? Beg him to come and rule you, maybe! Even in the heat of political hustings, people must be careful of what they say for it will come back to haunt them in future and at times they least expect!
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by dealslip(f): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
akom0908:
Sometimes I wonder if those people supporting Goodluck dnt see how people are suffering,a lot of women are single cos the men who are suppose to marry them don't have job,will a jobless man marry?we need to think.Now going to school is not the sure way to success.We need change

where there more jobs during the time of OBJ and Yar adua? Even inability to marry is also blamed on Jonathan. Looking for excuses for your failures. I know you will still blame Buhari too if he becomes president.

All I know is that APC=PDP
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
BokoHaramm:
jeez, you are beautiful, why are you in politics section? Do you want them to turn you to beremm. #lol cute pix tho
Lol. Thanks dear. Them no fit try me o.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by BokoHaramm: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. Thanks dear. Them no fit try me o.
I've decided to do the needful to protect your back from these hacks, I will hold the forte. Thank me later *winks*
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ebosed: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristisking:
Tinubu is always speaking with both sides of his mouth.Has he forgotten about the various scanders.Tinubu is one of the most corrupt nigerians.He is not qualified to accuse anybody of corruption.This is the same man that once accused Buhari of corruption and a sectional leader.How come he and Buhari suddenly become saints.These politicians think they are acting movies.My advice to nigerians is that they should not entrust the affairs of this country in the hands of people with questionable characters.If we do,we are doomed,God forbids!

Your point here further buttresses the fact that GEJ is incompetent and clueless. For each day Tinubu is still out there instead of being in jail proves the gross incompetence of GEJ to prosecute a man you all know is corrupt. I weep for you.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Coming from a drug baron illiterate claiming to be a Toronto graduate. .why am I surprised?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by emeka2847: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
WORD!
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by afbstrategies: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
Tinubu and Buhari are terminally sick. I think they angry about it too and wish to drag the country to herdes with them.

You are now God or their doctor. Address the issues Tinubu raised, Basket Mouth!
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Redoil: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
afbstrategies:

You are now God or their personal doctor. Tell us more about it, Basket Mouth!
go out and shut the door
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
sCun:
You can as well say all law abiding Nigerians lack integrity for asking him to follow laid down procedures.

The law only applies when it serves their selfish purpose but that same law/procedures are discarded when it wouldn't be in their favour.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Suljosh:
I dey laugh oooooooo. You just watch the way that your dum.b a.s.s clueless president will exit Aso rock. #Winch. You guys think you can hold naija to ransom? We are more wiser than before. People die every because of lack of security and incompetence of the clueless, you're here talking about crude oil price. Park well joor.

You keep getting it twisted son; Buhari is the clueless one and he ain't president, plus he ain't gonna be.Live with it
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
kiss
BokoHaramm:
I've decided to do the needful to protect your back from these hacks, I will hold the forte. Thank me later *winks*
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:
tho we believe Tinubu is silly n idiotic, please he should ve kept his mouth shut rather than open it n prove us right.

A million kiss kiss kiss for this post.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by jinabiner: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
mors:
na wa o. airtel network has to be the problem. why! oh why!!

Mors, I suggest you follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) to lay complaint, they will resolve all issues you may have as regards the network.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why The Nigerian Police Is So Ineffective: A Policeman Narrates / Buhari Arrives In Nigeria Today After 10-day Medical Trip / Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.