Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale (2740 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by tosin2013: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2015
[b]The paramount ruler of Ijebu Land, Oba Sikiru Adetona, has said he has confidence and trust in the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

The monarch said if elected he will end corruption, nepotism, and injustice.

He decried the situation in the country, saying in his 55 years reign he has never witnessed the level of corruption going on at the moment.

Awujale, who spoke when the APC presidential campaign train visited his palace, said he is optimistic that the dream of the founding fathers can be achieved under Buhari.

The octogenarian said he was attracted to the APC candidate because of his loyalty, courage and selfishness.

“I have trust and confidence in Gen Buhari because of his antecedents. I believe that under him, Nigeria can lay a solid foundation.

“I am optimistic that under him, this country will flourish again. I have confidence that our electoral values will be strengthened and it will be devoid of any form of rigging. I know corruption will be a thing of the past. Nepotism and injustice will also be things of the past.

“These and many other things are the things that attracted him to me after all, I am not an Hausa man. I am a Yoruba man but the truth must be told.

“I am a Nigerian who loves truth, justice, and everything that is good. Therefore General, we can only pray for you that God will help you.

I have known him for long and I know his character. I love anyone who has such character. I have affection for them.”
[/b]

source:http://thenationonlineng.net/new/trust-buhari-says-awujale/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by tosin2013: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2015
one of the most influential Obas in yorubaland has spoken, yorubas are for GMB/PYO!

I think the Game is OVER for JONA! Unfortunately he cant withdraw now! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2015
i dont trust BULL-HARI....

says patrickdarlins™™

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by temitemi1(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Let them keep deceiving the old fool... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by saaedlee: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2015
I believe that a statement from a Monarch like this, places more emphasis on the CHANGE we really need!

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari
Protect Your Vote

God Bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by CCsurplus007(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2015
I believe if Ratko Mlaic , the ruthless serbian warlord, or General sanni Abacha jojns APC thier sins would be as white as snow
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Iyawotolu: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2015
grin

8 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by eleko1: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Lobatan!!!.Nobody want to associate/Identified with a renowned kindergarten/puppet president.Omi ti gbe leyin jona.Only thieves,cocaine/drug barons are his pals.

3 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by akom0908(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Its good you trust him sir,the whole intelligent people in NIgeria also trust him except fulls

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2015
The Awujale is making bold comments. I wonder why GEJ did not visit the Ooni when he went to Osun cheesy

Any comment from that Jaiye Jaiye Oba, Alaafin yet?

3 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by eleko1: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2015
lipsrsealed Make Mama peace deranged dogs on NL catch U for mocking their Jesus of okrika
Iyawotolu:
grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by experimentist: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Na thunder go fire IBB white yansh! F*cking guy!
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by babaniyen1(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Thumbs up awujale of Ijebu Land
Sai Buhari
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Iroh88(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Mynd44:
The Awujale is making bold comments. I wonder why GEJ did not visit the Ooni when he went to Osun cheesy

Any comment from that Jaiye Jaiye Oba, Alaafin yet?

gringrin
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by yomip3t(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
We Ijebu's trust Buhari. He's the best.

Sai Buhari !!!

6 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by HzRF(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2015
tosin2013:
one of the most influential Obas in yorubaland has spoken, yorubas are for GMB/PYO!

I think the Game is OVER for JONA! Unfortunately he cant withdraw now! grin
Ooni will never support him, ooni is supporting GEJ what else
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Mynd44: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2015
HzRF:

Ooni will never support him, ooni is supporting GEJ what else
The Ooni has lost the respect that title had due to his greed during the days of IBB.

We know and we will always remind him

3 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by NaijaOptimist: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2015
See endorsement galoreeeeeeeee.

Sai Buhari...

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by tyson99(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Proudly ijebu and we endorse BUHARI!
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Gondonu: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
akom0908:
Its good you trust him sir,the whole intelligent people in NIgeria also trust him except fulls
-Pls which intelligent people are you referring to?
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Gondonu: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
When has electorial endorsement translate to outright victorey? SMH for our gullibility!
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by ochejoseph(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2015
A party whose National Leader is retired drug Baron is not the entity that will lead Nigeria to the promise Land!

While Buhari was Killing people using a Backdated Law Tinubu was Busy selling heroine and cocaine in the US!
Now they want us to Belive they are they change we need How?

What Hope does young people have under the APC

They have an opportunity to appoint or elect a Young National chairman they. Choosed a 76 year old Great Grand Father

A Golden opportunity came to present a Young presidential aspirant they rigged it in favour of a 73 year old

NOT done the allotted the Vice presidential Candidate slot to a drug Baron who appointed a stooge who is anything but young!

Even the traditional National Youth leadership of the Party reserved for young people was taken away from them and given to a 52 year old former HOR aspirant!

Young People have No future Under APC!, the Youngest Governorship Candidates are in the PDP, Nasko and Udom two young men with a lot of promise!

The National youth Leader of the PDP was elected at 30 the minister of Foreign affairs is less than 35 !

Governance in the 21 st century will be driven by information Technology Placing analogue politicians to manage a world that is increasing driven by the adoption of broadband is a Mistake young Nigerians must not make Come Feb 14

May God Help us to Vote wisely
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by seankay(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2015
ochejoseph:
A party whose National Leader is retired drug Baron is not the entity that will lead Nigeria to the promise Land!

While Buhari was Killing people using a Backdated Law Tinubu was Busy selling heroine and cocaine in the US!

They have an opportunity to appoint or elect a Young National chairman they. Choosed a 76 year old Great Grand Father

A Golden opportunity came to present a Young presidential aspirant they rigged it in favour of a 73 year old

NOT done the allotted the Vice presidential Candidate slot to a drug Baron who appointed a stooge who is anything but young!

Even the traditional National Youth leadership of the Party reserved for young people was taken away from them and given to a 52 year old former HOR aspirant!

Young People have No future Under APC!, the Youngest Governorship Candidates are in the PDP, Nasko and Udom two young men with a lot of promise!

The National youth Leader of the PDP was elected at 30 the minister of Foreign affairs is less than 35 !

Governance in the 21 st century will be driven by information Technology Placing analogue politicians to manage a world that is increasing driven by the adoption of broadband is a Mistake young Nigerians must not make Come Feb 14

k

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by yomip3t(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2015
ochejoseph:

What is this historian saying?

Are you in or out ? is the main question here .

Oga park well and leave stories.

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Day169: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2015
The Awujale n Buhari are men of the same ilk.
Integrity personified!

1 Like

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2015
One of d very Few Yoruba Oba's with any iota of integrity has spoken..
Change is coming
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by KanwuliaJara: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Any westerner would trust SENILE BUHARI. . .
He only ruled for one YEAR! grin
Easy to MANIPULATE AND OVER-THROW! cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Muhammadu Buhari was born on 17 December 1942, in Daura, Katsina State, to his father Adamu and his mother Zulaihat. He is the twenty-third child of his father, Adamu. Buhari was raised by his mother, his father died when he was about three or four.[5]
[size=20pt]
In 1971, Buhari got married to his first wife, the former first lady, Safinatu (née Yusuf) Buhari. They had five children together, four girls and one boy.
[/size] Their first daughter, was Zulaihat (Zulai) named after Buhari’s mother. The other children are Fatima, Musa (deceased), Hadiza, and Safinatu named after her mother, Buhari's first wife.[6]

In 1988, Buhari and his first wife Safinatu got divorced. [size=20pt]In December 1989, Buhari got married to his second and current wife Aisha (née Halilu) Buhari. They also have five children together. One boy and four girls.[/size] They are Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah and Amina.

On 14 January 2006, Safinatu Buhari, the former first lady of Nigeria and Buhari's first wife, died from complications of diabetes.[6] She was buried at Unguwar Rimi cemetery in accordance with Islamic rites.

In November 2012, Buhari's first daughter, Zulaihat (née Buhari) Junaid died from sickle cell anaemia, after having a baby two days before at a Hospital in Kaduna.[7]

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by Pataki: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
yomip3t:
We Ijebu's trust Buhari. He's the best.

Sai Buhari !!!

Oh yes. Who wants an oloriburuku Goodluck for a President?

We are waiting for Doyin Okupe to come back to Iperu-Remo for Ojude Oba. He will get the bashing of his life.

Sai Buhari all the way joor!

2 Likes

Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by citizenY(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Gondonu:
-Pls which intelligent people are you referring to?

You
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by BlackTechnology: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2015
SW elites preparing the casket of Buhari

Kai Buhari

SW wants to use your dead body to capture power. grin
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by KanwuliaJara: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2015
BlackTechnology:
SW elites preparing the casket of Buhari

Kai Buhari

[size=20pt]SW wants to use your dead body to capture power.[/size] grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ogboni SW!
Poor Yaradua. . .POORER BUHARI!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQUs8RlsQ14

[size=20pt]OPERARION BURY BUHARI IN FEBRUARY !!!! lipsrsealed[/size]

Starring 'OSIBABA' as funeral band leader. . . and AISHA AS BLACK WIDOW!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale by clevvermind(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2015
me i trust Jonathan in this election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED : Why America Quit Helping Jonathan Govt Find Chibok Girls. / I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba / See What Donald Trump Said About Hilary Clinton! (must See!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.