Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Just Female Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Just Female Virginity? (913 Views)

funny pics to prove Polio Is Back In Nigeria And It Affect Just Female Adult / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Is Female Virginity A Big Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Just Female Virginity? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Even though I’m no female, with neither boobs nor curves, I feel some sympathy for the female folks when issues of virginity are raised. This sympathetic feeling is not in any sense due to their being deflowered or not. Instead, it stemmed from the notion that virginity, not only in its misconstrued denotation, but also in its socio-cultural application is viewed widely and exclusively as a feminine concept. Whenever the question “Are you a virgin?” arises, it is always directed unremorsefully at these folks, and this trend has consequently grown so stern and sturdy that it is now the norm. Whereas, fundamentally viewed, the males are the agents of why we seek the females’ sexual experience status. And worse still, many guys today, even the ones who had never had sex among them, don’t seem to see virginity as relating to themselves. For them, it is strictly the ladies’ headache.

Despite the drastic debasement of virginity everyday, the concept still remains a fundamental issue in some places, some ideologies, and some relationships. And whether we accept it or not, it applies to both sexes because sex, the act upon which it is consequent, is both carried out by male and female. Being the receptacle for sexual intercourse does not make the woman the sole being to account for the act. “Why did he choose to put it in?” should also be a question alongside “Why did you allow it in?”

Meanwhile, the above questions are not just reflective of the answers; they are also reflective of the consequences of the answers. If we choose to only ask the female whether they are green-panted (virgin) or not without asking the male the same question, then we will be committing a fallacy called petitio principii (begging the question) because the conclusion we are to prove or disprove has been assumed as a premise. It’s like asking our stomach how come it contains food—the same mouth responsible for the stomach’s fill-up still acting as the interrogator. This is in every sense biased in favour of the male folks because they are, as stated above, the agents of why we seek the females’ sexual experience status. It’s like trying to analyse a problem without referencing its cause, which inevitably amounts to a sheer waste of mental resources.

Furthermore, quite unpleasant and cowardly from these female folks too is that hardly do they confront the opposite sex and hurl back the same question: “Are you a virgin, John?” As a female, if you out of fear, respect, or “norm” eschew asking your guy this question, then you are contributing to the rate at which guys are taunting ladies vis-à-vis virginity status. If again, as is common, you only choose to query us when we have sexual affairs outside our relationship with you, then you had better just kept quiet because it is of no use to the issue at hand; it does not fit the frame of discourse. Instead, it will only contribute to making men feel ignorant, when in fact they are not ignorant, of their causal role in this issue. If you think the question is not worth asking because, unlike the vagina, sex causes no physical change on the penis, then you are only empowering the tool that will later come to abuse your generosity. Even if you think his non-v status will strip him off his novice pant and make him wonderful in bed, then you are trading your right to gender equality because he will never see you in the same light…no matter how hard you try. Fine, he could lie to you, but your failure to ask will make him, if not mend his faults, never conscious of the fact that he is faulty.

Henceforth, Cynthia, Omolara, Oyinye, Zainab, I want you to start asking Steven, Mubarak, Emeka, and Dotun about their v-status back. Yes! Whenever they ask you, ask them back! Or do you still doubt why you should ask them? Well, I will dispel your doubts. Do you know if your Dad’s unending nagging at your Mum is due to her not being a v when he met her; whereas this father of yours nailed countless cunts before meeting your Mum? Do you know if your current guy is the older version of the good old guy who lured you into having sex for the first time, an act that exposed you into a world where a sexless day is equivalent to ten years in our normal world without sex...a world he would still condemn flatly if he were to go into a serious relationship with you now? Do you know if that ex-boyfriend of yours who used and dumped you sexually was only avenging the discovery that his sister, whom he thought was a v, had long lost her green undergarment to a guy who never thought of virginity as a male concept as much as it is females’? Do you even know at all that these guys debating your v-status are the ones responsible for the need to have a debate in the first instance?

http://coupleslibraryonline.com/hot/why-just-female-virginity

Re: Why Just Female Virginity? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2015
its now MALE VIRGINITY!!!

you ok now??

lols
Re: Why Just Female Virginity? by Mimienudles(f): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Female Virginity is Commendable, I guess that's the reason
Re: Why Just Female Virginity? by CCsurplus007(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Why Just Female Virginity? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Though I'm not in support of it, I'm a virgin myself.
But I believe this is why...

1 Like

Re: Why Just Female Virginity? by SirHouloo(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2015
A key that can open many locks is called a
master key, but a lock that can be opened by
many keys is a shitty lock.

If you have a pencil that can be sharpened by
any sharpener, you have a normal pencil; if you have a sharpener that will only sharpen certain pencils, you have a shitty sharpener.

A man who can ride any horse is a cowboy; a
horse anyone can ride is a good horse.

A function that can be computed by any machine is a simple function; a machine that can compute any computable function is a Universal Turing Machine.

A man who’ll dance with anyone is fun at a party; A woman who’ll dance with anyone is fun at a party.

A better way for you to have phrased it would
have been “look at it this way: ‘ I approve of
promiscuous males, and I disapprove of
promiscuous females.'”
Re: Why Just Female Virginity? by xynerise: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Dude is fighting for gender equality
Re: Why Just Female Virginity? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2015
This is no rocket science. Ask a thousand girls, virgins and non-virgins alike, and a great many among them don't want a virgin for a husband. His s.ex.ual inexperience, his lack of confidence while at it, his fidgeting, his inability to "satisfy" are among several reasons they don't want to hear of a male virgin for husband.
However, the male folk certainly do not mind a virgin for a wife, especially if they are not virgins themselves. Their idea of marrying a docile, inexperienced angel appeals to them. Sorry, bro. Until this changes, the status quo remains.

(1) (Reply)

17 Godly Dating Leading To Happy Marriage. / Bad News!! Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And She Said NO / Describe This Man In One Word[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.