Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (28897 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by irishCream: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lame!!!

So those working there ain't humans or what

Besides in this 9ja way work no dey ppl still dey select?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Chidexter(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
No
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
bb
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by aspirebig: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
No way,not even as a receptionist.Nnbaanu!
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by niggereyez(f): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
what is bad in working in a hotel bikonu?
dat means u cannot marry a doctor who wld hav to do weekend calls.... and trust me call rooms are also notorious.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by baybeeboi: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
my wife....Hell no
my daughter....Hell no
my Girlfriend.......well, if she will bring back fruits of labour from cheerful givin....Yes
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by M4gunners: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
esmeralda1:
Pls help me to understand, what is special in a person working in ano hotel is it that smone that came with a woman will call me that is at the desk to come join them on bed or a single man will want me to leave my work n warm his bed.
Hem sister forget matter abeg. Someone just mention Dangote now, so think about that. If he comes to any of the Hotel and asked you for a date, will you refuse?
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by baybeeboi: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
niggereyez:
what is bad in working in a hotel bikonu?
the bad is that women...ish!
The beds are always too close to their offices

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
esmeralda1:
Pls help me to understand, what is special in a person working in ano hotel is it that smone that came with a woman will call me that is at the desk to come join them on bed or a single man will want me to leave my work n warm his bed.

This was the exact question Lot asked when he moved into Sodom and Gomorrah until his wife turned into salt!
There are places that will continually affect your sense of morality until you the difference between right and wrong!
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by UGLYS: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dainy1:
personally, am not comfortable with that. especially that their night shift.what is your view on that? am i just being local or over protective? matured reply pls

TRUST ISSUE. I can only offer my full opinion if it will be effective in your decision making.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by XtraSmooth404: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
With stories that I've heard and my experience too? Hell to the No for my wifey!
Sister...? Maybe, her life...her choice.
Galfriend...? she had better look for a primary or secondary school to teach, that's if we are actually serious with the relationship. If na kele kele love...her life...her choice.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by odehaj: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
esmeralda1:
Gerrout Jor...asking innocenti questions,when you start giving out your phone number u won't. Know." it happened so fast na devil"

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by UniqueGem(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nairaland ladies are the worst set of "liars" and "hypocrites" I have ever come across. All of em be forming decent woman but will melt when a drug baron says 'hi'.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sure!!!

It all depends on the Hotel and Position
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by chubbygal(f): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hotels like sherton,nicon,aguru,bolingo,villa toscana,orange,gold leaf etc.i fit agree sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by UniqueGem(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
odehaj:
Gerrout Jor...asking innocenti questions,when someone. give u his card or collect your phone no.u will say " it happened so fast na devil"
My brother you dey mind them? World heavy weight liars.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by UniqueGem(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
chubbygal:
Hotels like sherton,nicon,aguru,bolingo,villa toscana,orange,gold leaf etc.i fit agree sha lipsrsealed
You've been to all this hotel? Hmmm, we know thy occupation already. #InoTalkAnytinOoo

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Firefire(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nigeria and her mentality. sad- SMH

@OP,

Absolutely nothing is wrong, your heart position, orientation determine your action.

However, if you have a condemnation in your heart, then have a rethink.

God bless your hustle.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by nyt3237(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hell yeah
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Never
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Only on one condition; That the Hotel is mine and she is the Manager.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Gynacologist(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Haaaaaa kanwulia let het get her yash worth in Italy ke grin shocked shocked

before she pays her madam all the money she used in sending her to Italy idi ati baje jina.if theyopen the v@gyna.the eentourage of house flies it will attract ehen. N you go say abeg close your thighs. Well beauty palour and other options are still cool cheesy
fly ke hw u min? d tin don rotten b tat nah...
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Slyder(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
UniqueGem:
Nairaland ladies are the worst set of "liars" and "hypocrites" I have ever come across. All of em be forming decent woman but will melt when a drug baron says 'hi'.
#yeah bro nail them harder.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Slyder(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
UniqueGem:
You've been to all this hotel? Hmmm, we know thy occupation already. #InoTalkAnytinOoo
#NAILED.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dollarboom: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
Benson's sweet time hotel? No.

Sheraton Hotel? Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is for d guys...Grabs popcorn and read comments
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by duni04(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Like rich and randy people don't visit banks, travel through Airports, buy stuff from malls or visit hospitals. If u won't allow ur wife work in any of those places too, then u have insecurity issues undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by deavicky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dainy1:
personally, am not comfortable with that. especially that their night shift.what is your view on that? am i just being local or over protective? matured reply pls
how it take concern u?
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by duni04(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
UniqueGem:
grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na wen poverty hit d man,him no go send.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by samlyte(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
So people working dere ara nt someones family?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by ifeomaekol(f): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
There's nothing wrong in working in a hotel, the kind of life one lives depends all on his or her choice. If you know ur worth and what you want out of life you wouldn't dare jeopadize it just to get change all in the name of money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER'' / Missing Person(photos) / 'I Will Rather Be Without A Child Than Have Only Girl Kids' - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.