Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (28439 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by cooljossie95(f): 5:26am On Jan 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]marraige I based on trust,weda she works in a church compound or a sch even an hotel...he attitude dere depends on her personal discipline nd if u trust her wot else
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by ihedioramma: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2015
@OP AND EVERY BODY AS IT IS IN THE HOTEL THE SAME TO EVERY WERE MARKET,BANK, E.T.C BUT HOTEL IS WOST .
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Kirinwa: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Well , my bad if I had mistakenly used the word ''all women'' you dint have to mention my mother, besides I was quick to say ''it takes an upright woman to reject the offer'' and yes there are still some upright women so dear dont crucify me

So your mother and sisters are now the only. Upright people abi? If I hear.. Abeg swerve.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by 4stylz: 6:10am On Jan 18, 2015
5minsmadness:
Benson's sweet time hotel? No.

Sheraton Hotel? Yes.

Kai...u get mouth
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by 19naia(m): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2015
one of my girlfriends from my past, she worked in a five star hotel, four seasons resort... She worked as a massage therapist and spa therapist... She would come home some days smelling like man... It would always be assumed she was rubbing massage for them in a proffessional way, but i always wondered otherwise.. she even told me of the famous hollywood stars who used to patronize there...
Big money, big secrets and still STD's cannot be stopped by any cash or secrets....

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by 4stylz: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2015
19naia:
one of my girlfriends from my past, she worked in a five star hotel, four seasons resort... She worked as a massage therapist and spa therapist... She would come home some days smelling like man... It would always be assumed she was rubbing massage for them in a proffessional way, but i always wondered otherwise.. she even told me of the famous hollywood stars who used to patronize there...
Big money, big secrets and still STD's cannot be stopped by any cash or secrets....

Are you telling us that you were bleeping her with condoms those times Professional massage is part of the job.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by udysweet(f): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2015
I've worked in hotels before,infact two! I love the job especially the "tips" part but ironically both hotel I worked,had dos funny principle about tips. As for the harrassment,of cos guys will harrass you but no one will tell you come into my hotel room and "bleep" me,it can't be dat bad. Nummber one its against any hote'l policy to get personal with a guest and two of cos der are cameras everywere so why will a front desk person be found insid a guest room whe ur not a cleaner or porter or room service?
I'd love to get a job bak in a hotel for two reason:one its a shift job and two,the tips one get especially when u treat your guest right,they will always com bk and also refer pple to your hotel. The harrassment part,one shd apply wisom wen dealin wit dem,dats all

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Depends on the type of hotel. If its olosho's hotel, i'll never but if it's a responsible one like the ones in dubai, i'll allow. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2015
UniqueGem:
You've been to all this hotel? Hmmm, we know thy occupation already. #InoTalkAnytinOoo

Fear catch me too as i see that list of hotels o.baes shaa...
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Joejaja: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2015
Poultry feeds and eggs available at cheaper
wholesale prices call_O8068610114
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by festuskol(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Like I am really passing through this right now. She even Has to live in that area wt them. Hostel or sth since its far from her house. Am not cool wt it though but she obviously needs funds for herself.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2015
Mystic1:
only the night riders will give u correct answer to this question. While you're on ur bed sleeping in ur room, some niggas are out their hustlin hotel babes ranging from Rtionists to cleaners(room service) to managers etc. And one thing is, they hardly/can't refuse you becos they must have been briefed by the employers. Forget all this poo nairaland baes are forming.
I once lived in a hotel for about a year plus and all through my time I dont think what you put up happens . I go out and comeback late at night and meet them on their seats as they have to give me my room keys , so it goes for other departments .,.... customers may want to eat at night or get hs room cleaned.In a standard hotel , it is against ther rules . There are usually call girls these employees call when a customer needs one.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Lovine: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2015
But when on trip why do you lodge there, you would have carry your house with you?
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Penboy:
Really??

Last i checked, prostitution is an occupation in Brazil.
you should understand what I meant by my post . simply , because a girl works in a hotel does not mean she is a LovePeddler.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by johnson1924: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2015
once a decent gal is a decent gal
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Ninilowo(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2015
If e like make she work for motor park
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Edigrows: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2015
I have worked in a hotel b4 .... with female colleagues who were responsible. It also depends on How groomed and standard the hotel is. The hotel I worked will never allow staff to try any crap with the guest. Cameras (CCTV) were everywhere except the hotel rooms and some will always be watching how and who u interact with. They taught us especially waitresses to be professional.
Although is left for ladies to behave demselves . U just have to make sure she is responsible and the hotel too is a standard one.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by ladyinred: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2015
At this rate, I won't be surprised when this, "Can you allow your wife, sister or girlfriend go out of the house?" comes up on nairaland.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by debssycharles(f): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2015
No be work? Abeg go and work. Male harassment no dey ni? Some sugar mummies too dey go hotel nah.

My sister, wife, girlfriend all allowed to work in an hotel period.

Wen they are not kids.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Oking1(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Tufiakwa! Me cant allow it o! Na innocently like this e dey start before someone begin hammer your wife for you back.
For my sister I cant force her. I can only tell her my mind
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by twerkjack: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Lacomus:
No no no, though a cheat will always be a cheat.
YEA I USED TO ORK IN A HOTEL ND TRUST ME IT WASNT PRETTY... DATS IF U WANNA TURN UR BACK ON ALL DAT ABNORMALITIES DAT HAPPEN TO U ND AROUND
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
YEA I USED TO ORK IN A HOTEL ND TRUST ME IT WASNT PRETTY... DATS IF U WANNA TURN UR BACK ON ALL DAT ABNORMALITIES DAT HAPPEN TO U ND AROUND
I'm currently working night shift, I'm almost convince that all the women who wrk in hotel are ashee
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by royal231(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2015
I my self has fuckeddd many ladies working in hotels.. Its part time prostitution..

They are always beautiful and sexy.. I thint its one of the criterias of being employed in the industry.. Also they are always easy to get in bed.. Always for a price tho..

Hell no... I won't allow my sister work in a hotel
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by royal231(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Oga we dey carry most of them go neutral ground

You dey naija no be france you dey

Edigrows:
I have worked in a hotel b4 .... with female colleagues who were responsible. It also depends on How groomed and standard the hotel is. The hotel I worked will never allow staff to try any crap with the guest. Cameras (CCTV) were everywhere except the hotel rooms and some will always be watching how and who u interact with. They taught us especially waitresses to be professional.
Although is left for ladies to behave demselves . U just have to make sure she is responsible and the hotel too is a standard one.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Revolva(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2015
Dainy1:
personally, am not comfortable with that. especially that their night shift.what is your view on that? am i just being local or over protective? matured reply pls
Oga we r in d perilous times ooo omo I can allow dem oo but if I catch dem hoeing around with the opportunity na death blow lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Penboy:
hmm.

Can we get to know her please??
No u cannot
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Originalsly: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
Why not? .....what difference does it make if she works or doesn't work in a hotel? What is the difference in working as a hotel receptionist and working as a CEO receptionist?....or working with pastor as choir leader?
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mystic1:
only the night riders will give u correct answer to this question. While you're on ur bed sleeping in ur room, some niggas are out their hustlin hotel babes ranging from Rtionists to cleaners(room service) to managers etc. And one thing is, they hardly/can't refuse you becos they must have been briefed by the employers. Forget all this poo nairaland baes are forming.
I once lived in a hotel for about a year plus and all through my time I dont think what you put up happens . I go out and comeback late at night and meet them on their seats as they have to give me my room keys , so it goes for other departments .,.... customers may want to eat at night or get hs room cleaned.In a standard hotel , it is against ther rules . There are usually call girls these employees call when a customer needs one.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yes.
Like Sheraton and other 5 star hotels.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by slimmingcare(f): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
So far she is interreges
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Clinton594(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'll just host a stylish breakup..
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by 19naia(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
4stylz:

Are you telling us that you were bleeping her with condoms those times Professional massage is part of the job.

What is condom sir? Is that a thing to cure the somethng in my pants making fire burn like Mama Taiwo's pepper soup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.