Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (28898 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dainy1:
personally, am not comfortable with that. especially that their night shift.what is your view on that? am i just being local or over protective? matured reply pls
you said it yourself ..... you are being immature , local and whatever u wanna use . whatever you thinking happens with those in the night shift is totally wrong. Moralty is not a function of one's occupation.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by duni04(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Nne?
You misunderstood my post.
WORKING IN A HOTEL ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA IS PART TIME PROSTITUTION!!!!
The girls have a HIGHER CHANCE OF BEING SEXUALLY EXPLOITED!!!

They would NOT have much of a choice if they want to keep their jobs.
The managers of hotels often encourage this and their predatory 'customers' always look for a quick phock! kiss

Instead of working in a hotel. . . let her go to a BEAUTY PALOR!!!! I will never encourage any female to work in a hotel ANYWHERE in NIGERIA!!!
Is she wants to PROSTITUUUTE WELL. . . let her go and get her nyansh's worth in ITALY! kiss
gringrin
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
No i will nt stop her
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by starlingbawa(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
That's a NO, NO, NO for me! I'm sure someone knows why and agrees with me too?

The simple truth is, with all the 'insurmountable temptation' she'd probably bend or give in to one and that's a recipe for disaster!
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Coolguy89(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
As for me I won't allow it,cos der Is a lot of evil tins happening in a hotel
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by sukkot: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dainy1:
personally, am not comfortable with that. especially that their night shift.what is your view on that? am i just being local or over protective? matured reply pls
DEpends how ugly she is. if she looks like mr ibu she can work in any hotel full time. i will encourage her to do overtime hours grin grin

[img]https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608014348450991216&pid=15.1&P=0[/img]
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by andyanders: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op, just note that no matter how careful and protective you try on any lady working in an hotel, she will get laid by someone.

Some ladies that work in some hotels, do take quick y kondo with their customers who has the cash to throw about.It is an experience I am aware of and no matter how strict the lady try to be, she is just pretending cus, you can book her out in another place and shine her as you want.

It is not just good at all in this part of the world.Even outside this country, guys still pick girls out.

I have met a Nigerian girl in a Lobster Restaurant in Huntsville Alabama and before we knew it, I was at her place same night.

So, it takes the grace of God for a lady not to be laid by a customer.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Mystic1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
majekdom2:
you said it yourself ..... you are being immature , local and whatever u wanna use . whatever you thinking happens with those in the night shift is totally wrong. Moralty is not a function of one's occupation.
only the night riders will give u correct answer to this question. While you're on ur bed sleeping in ur room, some niggas are out their hustlin hotel babes ranging from Rtionists to cleaners(room service) to managers etc. And one thing is, they hardly/can't refuse you becos they must have been briefed by the employers. Forget all this poo nairaland baes are forming.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by ckmayoca: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dainy1:

I work in a federal. Hospital... The case in that environment is far more than what's in an hotel. And if u don't trust a woman, why marrying her? If she can do paro in d hotel then she can equally do it outside it without u knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Mystic1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
andyanders:
Op, just note that no matter how careful and protective you try on any lady working in an hotel, she will get laid by someone.

Some ladies that work in some hotels, do take quick y kondo with their customers who has the cash to throw about.It is an experience I am aware of and no matter how strict the lady try to be, she is just pretending cus, you can book her out in another place and shine her as you want.

It is not just good at all in this part of the world.Even outside this country, guys still pick girls out.

I have met a Nigerian girl in a Lobster Restaurant in Huntsville Alabama and before we know it, I was at her place same night.

Thanks Man. You really understand how things are done inside there.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Donbrig: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't really advice guys to allow their loved ones, especially their wives to work in a hotel. I have some little experience of it. The temptation is three much.. You should only allow it if there is no other alternative. For my wife to work in a hotel in Nigeria, I will relocate my family to my beloved VILLAGE.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
I encourage most ladies to take up hotel jobs. You learn to be a better woman.Not all female hotel workers are promiscous....most are upright. Talking from experience and attempted attempt.
You don't need to work in hotel...to be tempted or become wayward or a deviant. Are most nairalander guys and ladies hotel workers?. NO.....So why are they deviant and wayward.
Please don't ask me. Visit sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
esmeralda1:
Pls help me to understand, what is special in a person working in ano hotel is it that smone that came with a woman will call me that is at the desk to come join them on bed or a single man will want me to leave my work n warm his bed.
pls help me ask them abeg
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by ckmayoca: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
andyanders:

I have met a Nigerian girl in a Lobster Restaurant in Huntsville Alabama and before we know it, I was at her place same night.

I met wit a man that took the job of emptying the FirstBank VI soakaway.. He said when the thing was opened, the amount of condom floating on that shit is more than 300. Now who dey Bleep inside the bank ?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Jasonisnotdead: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not a bad idea, depends on the Hotel though. Remember, Hotel Management is a course in the University and some people gat to practice

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
It is like giving your well roasted fish to a cat, foolishly trusting the cat not to eat the fish. This is how I will liken this trend to.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by duni04(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
ckmayoca:

I met wit a man that took the job of emptying the FirstBank VI soakaway.. He said when the thing was opened, the amount of condom floating on that shit is more than 300. Now who dey Bleep inside the bank ?
grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
@Prettiej. Life is beautiful and you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
What's my own? Since say nor be ashewo she dey do.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
elantraceey:
Why should i stop them if i don't have a better job for them?

It's their choice not mine and moreover there are decent hostel attendants.

Hotel : This is a place where travellers/visitors stay as guests usually temporarily during business/official/leisure trip.

Hostel : A place where students stay during their academic pursuit.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by pelumiakinboye1: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Few reasons why you need to stop your wife from working in an hotel :

1. She and every other woman can easily compare their husband with another wealthy man especially if the man is not that rich. Everyday in an hotel, wealthy men comes around o.

2. It is easy to turn the heart of women, some men are gifted in deciet! Most of this men visit hotels o!

3. Who will take care of your children? Don't forget I said YOUR WIFE! So if she's in an hotel working , who will take care of your children when they need their mother in the night?

4. Even errand boys and girls are told to dress to impress their guest. Oboy, hotel go get dressing conduct o, make God catch you make your wife get better shape like Omotola - Lobatan

5. Remember your children, they are young and know no difference between a woman who walks in an hotel and a Prostitute.

Imagine this :

Teacher : Tade, what is your mother's occupation?

Tade : My Mother is a Banker

Teacher : What about you Junior?

Junior : My mother is a hotelner

Teacher : What do you mean?

Junior : My Mother works in an hotel, she goes to the hotel in the morning or sometimes in the night

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeee
pa GOBE of life!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by bettercreature(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Hotel : This is a place where travellers/visitors stay as guests usually temporarily during business/official/leisure trip.

You don fall for that attention seeker
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by benlay(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is the kind of story that makes front page these days. NL is getting old!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by elantraceey(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
RedBenson:

That was a typographical error , you didn't have paste it on my face sad

Thanks anyway.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
elantraceey:

That was a typographical error , you didn't have paste it on my face sad

Thanks anyway.

Sorry abt it though.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by elantraceey(f): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
bettercreature:

You call yourself a better creature and all you do is make conclusion about people , i wanted to ignore this but just couldn't
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dainy1:

I once worked in an hotel as a bar man,sorry bar boy cheesy... after my ssce exams.

it was moderately OK,tho initially my parents were skeptical but I brushed all their complaints and fear off.

the truth is; i spent all 6years of my secondary sch education in a minor seminary (boarding),I was too HOLY tongue I wanted to be corrupt a bit,so working in a hotel was a prayer answered but contrarily, it didn't go as plan. pure bad market tongue

I had sexual offer just once...I rejected ittongue
our hotel was strictly business. workers are watched closely and have little or no chance for those much acclaimed sexcapades.

I don't believe working in a hotel is entirely bad or unsecured.it depends on the working environment, company codes and ethics,self control and your own personal dealings.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
bettercreature:

How? I only made correction of something.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Motolank: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
CCsurplus007:
It depends. At least there females working there. Truth is the temptation is rife. which Niger woman no go gree if Dangote comes to your hotel and asks you for a date. It takes an upright woman to reject dt offer . A woman that would cheat would always cheat make she work for monastery sef
No need for uprightness, I ll date dangote if he dea ask me out...

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by elantraceey(f): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Sorry abt it though.

No problem.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Mickey7(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't know...Someone has to do the job.Besides.she's an adult she'll know when to run smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER'' / Missing Person(photos) / 'I Will Rather Be Without A Child Than Have Only Girl Kids' - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.