Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact (19768 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Bloggz74(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Is Jonathan threatening Nigerians and INEC? What is his business other than to provide security? Every registered voter should go take their PVC from their respective ward offices, what else should INEC do? Jonathan should ensure that security is provided for ALL unlike what happened in 2011 where electoral staffs and some Nigerians were left to die by the hands of bastards and enemies of the state. Jonathan should live up to his responsibility as the President, he should allow INEC do their job and support the PVC drive through enlightenment. The President should stop threatening Nigerians with violence

Why do people pick on everything GEJ says.If he ddnt speak up to INEC same u will complan,don't u have another way of doing this?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by eph12(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Chai barcanista! Well let's hope Buhari wins so our kids get better education to read and understand.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Kenai: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
coolhamid:
If election malpractice was not the cause of 2011 post election violence, then what was the cause??
It was obvious that massive rigging took place in some southern states which was known to be the base of Mr President.

All we want next month is free and fair election devoid of any election malpractice.

Coolhamid

You better hold it there, hypocrite.

The above photo was taken in Buhari's stronghold (the North) where underaged voters came out to also cast ballots for their expired general.
In your understanding, that's not cheating. No. It's only cheating when Buhari loses; and that's the sort of bullsh**t he sells to his dumb followers who engage in electoral violence.
Never have I hated a race as much as I hate core northerners.
Your hypocrisy STINKS!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by KingBish(f): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Is Jonathan threatening Nigerians and INEC? What is his business other than to provide security? Every registered voter should go take their PVC from their respective ward offices, what else should INEC do? Jonathan should ensure that security is provided for ALL unlike what happened in 2011 where electoral staffs and some Nigerians were left to die by the hands of bastards and enemies of the state. Jonathan should live up to his responsibility as the President, he should allow INEC do their job and support the PVC drive through enlightenment. The President should stop threatening Nigerians with violence

Bruhh. You've just made a very ignorant comment.
A workshop was held to explore the supposed sources of post election violence and deliberate on how to mitigate reoccurrence of such.
Jonathan merely pointed out a key source of such violence and reiterated the need for INEC to handle it proactively. He hasn't threatened anybody.
In fact, let me break it down for you- INEC has said that whoever doesn't have the PVC won't be allowed to vote and it's crystal clear that many people have not gotten theirs.
Assume you were denied your right to vote because you do not have the PVC courtesy of no fault of yours; you would feel cheated and humanly be tempted to resort to protest (violently)

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Afritop(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Fake smile from buhari and Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by experimentist: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ is an underworld hypocrite. This is the beginning of your ending sire!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by ybalogs(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2015
hmmmm

an ways e be like say this year's harmattan must ve been sponsored by MTN, cos
its every where u go. # Lol# beautiful morning to u all
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by happydays1(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2015
i wonder how buhari thinks he'l win when gej has so many supporters online n offline wit their standby pvc ready to thumbprint.
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Candyrain(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
I asked you a simple question, was that befitting of a President?
Let me burst your shallow reasoning

There has been insinuation in some quarters that the PVCs that hasn't been collected by their owners will be used to vote for Jonathan. And with this in the mind of some "uncultured" people, they may resort to violence if their candidate loses. Therefore GEJ is instructing INEC to make sure that all the PVCs get to their owners to avoid the crises that may stem out of this insinuation. So where is the threat in what he said?

And to your question if it is befitting of a President, the answer is YES because he's trying to avert violence and crises that may arise from this assumption of using the unclaimed PVCs to rig by asking INEC to make sure every eligible Nigerian vote (i.e collect their PVC). Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by ddefoe: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2015
It has been repeatedly said to the Nigerian Youths to shun violence.you put yourself on the line and die for a politician who will hardly remember you once he is elected,you have dreams just like their children and yet their wards are schooling in the best institution around the world with your collective resources and you are here burning houses and killing in the name of PDP and APC. When are we going to learn in this country? BE WISE!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Candyrain(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2015
KingBish:

Bruhh. You've just made a very ignorant comment.
A workshop was held to explore the supposed sources of post election violence and deliberate on how to mitigate reoccurrence of such.
Jonathan merely pointed out a key source of such violence and reiterated the need for INEC to handle it proactively. He hasn't threatened anybody.
In fact, let me break it down for you- INEC has said that whoever doesn't have the PVC won't be allowed to vote and it's crystal clear that many people have not gotten theirs.
Assume you were denied your right to vote because you do not have the PVC courtesy of no fault of yours; you would feel cheated and humanly be tempted to resort to protest (violently)
I think your grammar is too much for him to comprehend. The guy is just so impossible. It's baffles me the way he reads and comprehend what he read.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by mtprofessor5(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Promhize:

How is that a threat? You all are just dumb

Bros thank you for the reply oo

Most of these people just piece me off

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Xfemt(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:

U re a big fool, read well before u comment... Oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=9jagistonline post=29804449][/quote] These bastard will not stop decieving us? How many MoU has been successful in nigeria. ha ha ha. do you mean from to day till after election, boko no go key? ok! we dey look. Both sillypeople just dey laugh like madman...They politicised laughter.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2015
This pic funy die

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Chazzyboy: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
see the way u adress ur leader
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by opribo(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Before the post election war begins we want to see all GMB and GEJ children present in Nigeria and must stand in the front to lead the fight otherwise I will not come out of my house that day.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by manutdadex(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
I know a neutral when I see one and know a Jonathanian too. The way you guys reason sha...
i didnt even check ur username....buhari's NL agent! Dont worry i av but ur towel..because hndkashif wont b enuf

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by BraveAfrican(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Sometimes after reading some people's assesment on an issue, one is forced to wonder how they reason. GEJ is trying to advocate that no Nigerian should be disenfranchised in the upcoming polls & some dis-illusioned fellow is reading another meaning to it saying he's duty is to provide security. He did this in the Ekiti polls and they said he sent security personelles to intimidate because the PDP won, he did the same in the Osun polls but they kept quiet because APC won. How exactly can you satisfy people. I'm usually trying to be neutral on GEJ/GMB issues but this is by far the DUMBEST and most UNREASONABLY BIASED comment I have seen on social media in a long while; I could not help but quote you. Hate the man(GEJ), its your choice but please, THINK PROPERLY before commenting. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by laplace19(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:

It is not all about reading the message...
It is all about understanding the message....

You really didn't understand the message,bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by BraveAfrican(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Sometimes after reading some people's assesment on an issue, one is forced to wonder how they reason. GEJ is trying to advocate that no Nigerian should be disenfranchised in the upcoming polls & some dis-illusioned fellow is reading another meaning to it saying his duty is to provide security. He did this in the Ekiti polls and they said he sent security personelles to intimidate because the PDP won, he did the same in the Osun polls but they kept quiet because APC won. How exactly can you satisfy people. I'm usually trying to be neutral on GEJ/GMB issues but this is by far the DUMBEST and most UNREASONABLY BIASED comment I have seen on social media in a long while; I could not help but quote you. Hate the man(GEJ), its your choice but please, THINK PROPERLY before commenting. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Some NYSC members who worked for INEC during the 2011 elections compromised the ethics of their service.
One of them told me so and her eye witness account was published.

NYSC members working for INEC must not be partisan.[/size]
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by dasrackhor(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
must u type or show d level of illireracy here even though u r educated...Guy u got ΐτ̅ all wrong dis time man...Partisanship is running in yha blood and its ruining u bra...Peace..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Precide(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Iroh88:
Anything for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria is all I stand for.

But Jonathan must stop embarrassing himself and by extension Nigerians. What does he mean by:
Are all Nigerians eligible voters

Na wa oo. Smh.

What a president.
phool. If u like, carry ur dog go vote. Gej means all eligible voters should be issued their pvc so dat some wont complain of denial of their right of voting which is a likely cause of violence. Or u want to tell 68.8 million is d number of eligible voters in Nigeria. Get a life bro
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by fredola77(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Some NYSC members who worked for INEC during the 2011 elections compromised the ethics of their service.
One of them told me so and her eye witness account was published.

NYSC members working for INEC must not be partisan.[/size]

And in ur mind that justifies their killings abi?
For God's sake I wonder how some people think!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by simdam500(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=9jagistonline][/quote]

too long to read tho...

but I guess we all know we've seen violence coming....... before this step is taken... good... I see Nigerians growing in wisdom and understanding...

let sit and watch how this unfolds
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by rawtruth(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
One hopes Buhari deviates from the infamous "peace agreement" of the Fulanis who, after signing, go round to murder villagers in their sleep.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by limamintruth: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that such words came out of the mouth of the President. That was not just unpresidential but also thuggish. The president should know that Nigeria is bigger than him

Hey, the president was just stating the plain truth as things stand now. So many eligible voters are yet to secure voter's card (both temp. & perm.), thus, the president is being realistic here.

GEJ knows that the opposition might want to use the fact that alot of eligible voters are yet to be registered by inec as proof of rigging in the event they(the opposition) lose in the coming election(s). Infact, many opposition supporters have began complaining about that already.

Hence, there is no point twisting the president' clear statement to make it look bad. cool
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by coolk(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Bros pls don't take this personal, but how is it possible that you misunderstood the message the president was trying to pass there
Or was it a deliberate act to misconstrue his message!!!
When will we put politics aside and put National interest first... We as a Nation are at the brink, our friends and foes are rooting for us to disintegrate. We have only ourselves to look to... And if you can't see this, then you probably need a reality check.
Again, I mean you no insult, just expressing my opinion.
I have no political affiliation, I may not even vote come Feb 14th, but my loyalty is to Nigeria and no other.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by limamintruth: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
BraveAfrican:

Sometimes after reading some people's assesment on an issue, one is forced to wonder how they reason. GEJ is trying to advocate that no Nigerian should be disenfranchised in the upcoming polls & some dis-illusioned fellow is reading another meaning to it saying he's duty is to provide security. He did this in the Ekiti polls and they said he sent security personelles to intimidate because the PDP won, he did the same in the Osun polls but they kept quiet because APC won. How exactly can you satisfy people. I'm usually trying to be neutral on GEJ/GMB issues but this is by far the DUMBEST and most UNREASONABLY BIASED comment I have seen on social media in a long while; I could not help but quote you. Hate the man(GEJ), its your choice but please, THINK PROPERLY before commenting. Peace!

Dont mind those dunces abeg. sad

They believe an election should be termed free & fair only when apshit wins. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. / Rivers Judgment: Wike Sighted In Supreme Court / Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.