Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact (19767 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
coolk:

Bros pls don't take this personal, but how is it possible that you misunderstood the message the president was trying to pass there
Or was it a deliberate act to misconstrue his message!!!
When will we put politics aside and put National interest first... We as a Nation are at the brink, our friends and foes are rooting for us to disintegrate. We have only ourselves to look to... And if you can't see this, then you probably need a reality check.
Again, I mean you no insult, just expressing my opinion.
I have no political affiliation, I may not even vote come Feb 14th, but my loyalty is to Nigeria and no other.
God Bless You! Indeed I was disappointed in hearing that from the President. It is not because of politics, as leader there are things expected of him that may look normal to you and I. INEC has been shouting that people go take their PVCs, what effort has the FG through the Information Ministry and National Orientation Agency made to sensitise the people on taking their card? The PVC is the only weapon to vote. The President should have instead issued strong warnings against violence and if he must say such words, a behind the scene aka closed door meeting is appropriate. Bros, the President is not the President of PDP but Nigeria. I am speaking apolitical here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) / Photos From Adams Oshiomhole's Send-off Ceremony / Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.