Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta (827 Views)

Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta by yinka500: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During their Meeting in Abeokuta

(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to Nigeria’s external reserve and Sovereign Wealth Fund?

(4) Did you give license to Niger Delta militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic Senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

These questions should be too simple for our PhD and computer literate Oga at the top to answer but report has it that he COULDN'T.
We have more than 10 Presidential aspirants, time to be on the fence or undecided is over.
Re: Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta by MrLeonard: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2015
HELLO THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY for you to Join the Illuminati
cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars
with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world
and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are
interested please kindly fill the following information to
this email below .
Full name_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
State of origin_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Date of birth_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sex_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Phone_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Email_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Tell us little about yourself… No dirty game please, this
is our mobile number contact us now if want to be famous
EMAIL US: luminatiforsuccessandfamous@outlook.com
CONTACT NUMBER: +2347032963189
CONTACT NUMBER: +2348153363941
CONTACT NUMBER: +447937463650
Re: Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2015
were you dere

tatafo...

walking talking without walking!!!!
Re: Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta by resty4(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Obj cannot win his ward.He is just a confusionist even tinubu holds stronger hold on SW than him.
Re: Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta by xpac01(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2015
yinka500:

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(4) Did you give license to Niger Delta militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic Senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

These questions should be too simple for our PhD and computer literate Oga at the top to answer but report has it that he COULDN'T.
We have more than 10 Presidential aspirants, time to be on the fence or undecided is over.
Source: ....
Though I definitely know the guy will be staring clueless to even simpler questions.
Re: Five Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan During Their Meeting In Abeokuta by KwoiZabo(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2015
yinka500:

Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people o run for one term, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua started, the militancy in the ND degenerated during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it?

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court but meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV / Prof. Pat Utomi Writes On The Controversial Charles Soludo Article / My Govt’ll Punish Corrupt Officials, Buhari Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.