Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts (23697 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by 9jagistonline(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2015
AHEAD of the general elections in February, the Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has expressed the confidence that Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, will defeat President Goodluck Jonathan.

Amaechi also said that the APC in Rivers State would win in the governorship, state and National Assembly elections.

The governor, who spoke on Wednesday at the APC rally at Abua Central in the Abua/Odual Local Government Area of the state, described Rivers as a satellite Nigeria, adding that the people of the state had always dictated the voting pattern of other Nigerians.

Represented at the event by his deputy, Mr. Tele Ikuru, the governor recalled how Rivers had been following the voting pattern of other parts of the country since 1962 to date, adding that 2015 would not be different.

He said, “Rivers State is a satellite Nigeria. Whatever happens in Rivers State is what will happen in Nigeria. In 1962, Rivers State voted for the NPC (Northern Peoples Congress), and the NPC won in the state and at the national level.

“In the second republic, we voted for the NPN (National Party of Nigeria) and NPN won the election in Rivers State and the national level. In 1999, Rivers State voted for the PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) and PDP won in the state and the national level.

“In 2015, Rivers State will vote for the APC and APC will rule the state and at the national level. Any direction the state votes are the direction Nigeria will vote.”

The APC governorship candidate in Rivers, Dr. Dakuku Peterside, alleged that the PDP was plotting to rig the general elections in the state.

Peterside called on the people of the state not to succumb to overtures and tricks of moneybags from the PDP, who might want to buy their votes.

He pledged to run a transparent government and improve infrastructural development in the Abua/Odual Local Government Area and the state as a whole if he is elected as the governor.

Reacting to the allegation that the state PDP was planning to rig the general elections in Rivers, the State Assistant Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Mr. Samuel Nwanosike, described Peterside’s allegation as false.

“If Dakuku Peterside could make such a false allegation, it is a sign that he has lost the election and it is a welcome development. The truth is that the PDP is not planning to rig any election because we do not need to do that to win the 2015 election,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharill-defeat-jonathan-amaechi-boasts/

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Activity77(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Sauce plz

Talkative on d loose again,instead of u to boost how u will sustain and re-vatalise the economy,tackle insecurity and unemploymnt.

Feb 14th will surprise many

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by mrvitalis(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2015
that's my governor .....
hope buhari will make u NDDC chairman so that all primary schools in Niger delta will look like those in rivers state

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by clevvermind(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2015
buhari can win in his dream. Jonathan till buhari present his certificate.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by xpac01(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2015
Sure. Very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2015
in your dreams!!!!!

kikikikiiiikikikik

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by experimentist: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Amaechi no let me vex with you o! Why you go dey tell me wetin I know te-tey! Shay GEJ na pesin?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by KwoiZabo(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2015
What else do we expect from an APC driver. Do you want him to loose his Job?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by superneutral(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
sure

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by mors(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
pls dnt waste ur vote on GEJ....He said yuh all shldnt waste ur vote

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Maczeelly(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Na so................ CHANGE

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
them never born buhari, no doubt he will be close but he will still lose.... Gej till I become Islam .

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Even the blind man can attest to that. The only region that he has cult support seems to be tilting towards GMB now. the defeat is gonna be landslide for sure. Infact, dont be surprise if he lose otuoke to GMB self.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by omenka(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Amaechi, tell us something we don't already know!!! angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by priscaoge(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Story for d birds undecided undecided undecided

BTW is this why d Prostitutes endorsed Buhari

#JUSTASKING

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by datguru: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Mods, please ban me if buhari wins the forth coming election.

Thank you

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by sharon763: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Very dull tin
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Sijo01(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Feb 14 will tell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by hojelar(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Sure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by tyson99(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
For sure Jonathan is heading home to be the maazi of his compound grin

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nelsizzy(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Story for the gods. I can wait till FAILbuhari. GEJ till #2019

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Francon(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Time shall tell
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Doublyu(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Tru talk Amaechi!! GEJ til feBUHARI...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by NoContract(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Our beloved Zoologist himself knows.

But thanks Amaechi, for the tip.

One bottle of monkey tail for each commenter on this thread. Let the celebrations begin already. grin

Let's amass the highest likes ever. the world must know we're formidable.

GMB-FeBuhari

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by omenka(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
mrvitalis:
that's my governor .....
hope buhari will make u NDDC chairman so that all primary schools in Niger delta will look like those in rivers state
I love this. Square pegs in square holes!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by dvic(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
i was here
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by cynthia3d(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
R u GOD amechi ehnnnnn
Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Lol, so our next president to be only have a waec certificate?

[size=20pt] Nigerians Choosing the wrong leader since 1960.

[/size]

Funny country.

I think those people shouting sai buhari are boko haram members.

BTW.
Why is buhari so slim?
Is it old age..? Or is he still hitting the gim?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by snika: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
APC will win presidency because their supporters occupy the following states by

Kano 90%

Rivers 95%

Plateu 98%

Enugu 100%

Anambra 105%

Akwa Ibom 106%

etc.

In fact APC will win all 36 states guber, senate, house of reps. Hold on, APC will win the White House by 2017.

Also APC will also win these states: Russia, China, Isreal, Germany, France, etc.

I wonder what they actually smoke at OPC. Amaechi must pass me some of that kush cause that thing seems RAW.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts by AGgal(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
I wish everyone will just shut up and wait for february 14!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List / Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / "APC Has Failed Nigerians" - Dino Melaye Tells His Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.