Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Bible Condemn Tattoo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Condemn Tattoo (926 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor / Why Doesn't The Bible Condemn Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Condemn Tattoo by iliyande(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Please read what the Bible says concerning tattoo. Leviticus 19;28

Don't gash your bodies on behalf of the dead.
Don't tattoo yourselves. I am God.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by jingh(f): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2015
does it condemn focal piercing too
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by iliyande(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
does it condemn focal piercing too

Another scripture that warns us not to disfigure our bodies is Deuteronomy 14:1(Amp.): "You are the sons of the LORD your God: you shall not cut yourselves, or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead."
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by jingh(f): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2015
iliyande:

Another scripture that warns us not to disfigure our bodies is Deuteronomy 14:1(Amp.): "You are the sons of the LORD your God: you shall not cut yourselves, or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead."
cut cut cut
disfigure- am nt disfiguring my body, am beautifying it in a new way.
cut- cut as in even when surgeon cut the body to rectify a problem
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Any New Testament Reference.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by Sanchez01: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
cut cut cut
disfigure- am nt disfiguring my body, am beautifying it in a new way.
cut- cut as in even when surgeon cut the body to rectify a problem
The Scriptures did not condemn focal piercing in any way. The problem, however is that some have taken the wrong. Adorning the ears with heavy ornaments and indirectly turn to worshipping them becomes a problem in this regard.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by Sanchez01: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Any New Testament Reference.
There are none, save for the teaching of Apostle Paul where he said the beauty should be adorn but it must be that of the inward man.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Sanchez01:

There are none, save for the teaching of Apostle Paul where he said the beauty should be adorn but it must be that of the inward man.
Okay.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by jingh(f): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Sanchez01:

The Scriptures did not condemn focal piercing in any way. The problem, however is that some have taken the wrong. Adorning the ears with heavy ornaments and indirectly turn to worshipping them becomes a problem in this regard.
you don talk what I wan hear.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
iliyande:

You emailed me? Pls tell me what u want to say here I hav forgotten my password. Thanks.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by iliyande(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
DeloresHaze:
You emailed me? Pls tell me what u want to say here I hav forgotten my password. Thanks.
I ordered for cube talk 9x 32g today, just want to tell you how to get it.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
iliyande:

I ordered for cube talk 9x 32g today, just want to tell you how to get it.
Really?!? shocked abeg am over interested o! Please send it to this email instead: unairaland@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by macof(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Fools. Tattoo is African
Africans practically invented the thing
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by iliyande(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2015
macof:
Fools. Tattoo is African

Thanks, and may God Almighty bless you, amen.
Re: The Bible Condemn Tattoo by iliyande(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2015
macof:
Fools. Tattoo is African

Thank you for calling people fools, may God Almighty bless you, amen.

(1) (Reply)

Quiz For Those Who Say Jesus Is Not God!!!!!!! / "What If You Were Wrong All Along" ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.