Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio (928 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio by fexyrich(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2015
One wednesday 19th November day 3 of the ongoing. Annual international pastors and partners conference Pastor Chris Oyakhilome during his ministration called out a popular xasophonist in the ministry and asked him to bless the congregation with his ministration..After the ministration which blessed so many,To the amazement of everyone pastor Chris declared that he had a burden from the spirit of God to bless the instrumentalist..Instantly he pledged a cash gift 100million naira to this brother which he reedemed today being friday the 21st..Note this is a brother who has been very diligent and consistent in his service to the ministry for so many years..A very humble fellow and God decided to remember him through the man of God rev Chris..According to brother Ralph the highest money he has ever made in his life at a go is 1 million naira..But today the life of this man was transformed and he became a multi millioniare overnight..Indeed it pays to serve God in truth,diligence and humility..Congratulations to Brother Ralph and a Big thank you to Rev Chris Oyakhilome for this philantrophic gesture!! We love you sir..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio by pyyxxaro: 2:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmm

100m

well am just here to read Worldly comments

Sai Pastor Chris
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio by amtaken(f): 2:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Very amazing.

God bless Pastor Chris.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio by Chanchit: 2:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Where is the pix of the saxophonist? Well I would say thank you to pastor chris, at least he's spending it as he's seeing it, not some stingy pastor that would give him 100k when the spirit says "give him 100m" some would even rebuke the spirit outrightly eg: my church pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blesses Famous Christ Embassy Xasophonist With 100millio by fexyrich(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2015
I would have posted his pics here but i didnt take pictures during the meeting yesterday..
Chanchit:
Where is the pix of the saxophonist? Well I would say thank you to pastor chris, at least he's spending it as he's seeing it, not some stingy pastor that would give him 100k when the spirit says "give him 100m" some would even rebuke the spirit outrightly eg: my church pastor.

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Gospel Music / Who Created / 'bro. Joshua Iginla’s City Of Wonders Is Too Huge' - Gov. Ambode's SSA Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.