Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis (35265 Views)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Oby Ezekwesili / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by naijareferee: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
I can't really find the insult in the convo....I think oby already had a motive before engaging the general. thank goodness the general was cordial with that man
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by MrPresident1: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
segnys007:
There you go again, you call God to hide any ineptitude, failure, etc. just shift it under God doing. Mumu.

Olodo rabata grin
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Turbocharged: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Afterall what did she achieve as Education minister for years?

3 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by MrPresident1: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
lioncoolst:

I wish we could see the faces of folks that comment on this forum. Youngsters should learn how to approach a matter intelligently and tactfully. And if one has nothing meaningful to add to what has already been said, silence is golden.

Oldsters should go and sit down somewhere jare cool
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Manspeaks(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oby has no business in there. For God's sake she is not a security personnel how then should a SOS be sent from Biu to a woman that is sitting in Abuja? Let us be fair to the NA and stop this demeaning attitude like this Oby's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by MrPresident1: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
fuke:

Balderdsh.

God will not operate the SMGs and armored cars.

Nigerian mentality. Every problem is for Gods to solve.

Even when their child has high fever which needs drugs they keep praying.

E de for your body, e de follow you go.

We will see where this takes you.

Chinese do not go to church and yet they have taken over the whole world.

Only God can help us
Victory is from God alone grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
EPOMA:

His statement saying if she had a genuine report did not sound nice. what makes her a privileged citizen

Is she on the ground and does she have any genuine report apart from what she is reading online herself? A former minister is not a privileged citizen that can reach the military if she has anything concrete to inform them with?
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by millhouse: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
correct

rman:
Nigeria is doomed!

Majority of the comments are so illogical.

The general should have said '' Thanks madam, we will very your information through other channels and act accordingly''

Why own a twitter account if you do not want the public to pass information across to you through it?
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Arysexy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oby ezekwesili is so jobless, she now sleeps on twitter.

An apt response from olukolade., such alarmists should not be given freedom to roam d cyberspace.

I didn't see any insult in that reply.

4 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by confie(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
I used to like n respect Oby bt with the way she is going recent dnt knw if I still like, I respect her cos she z elderly. I hate it wen all u see is faults, cast aspersions instead of suggesting a way forward. madam Oby go n relax n let the army do their work!

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Agbalanze(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
The truth is that Oby just wanted a verbal war and get people's sympathy by using twitter to send her message. if not, Jst like the man said, she knows how to reach them but no, she jst want to score cheap political point.

Imagine, a child going to twitter to tell her/his mum that she/he is hungry, is the child really hungry or just trying to paint her mother as been irresponsible and not caring.

lets also support the military to fight this bokoharam irrespective of your party affiliation.
In my own opinion, oby totally got it wrong and the man didnt insult her.

6 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by BokoHaramm: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
lioncoolst:

I wish we could see the faces of folks that comment on this forum. Youngsters should learn how to approach a matter intelligently and tactfully. And if one has nothing meaningful to add to what has already been said, silence is golden.
I think your idioticc brain will feel relaxed for thiss poo you typed. I'd rather stand with the truth for what I belive in than flow with the crowd of media induced stupidity.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kgbd(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
April4th:

Who be dis na? NA is recruiting,go and join the fight against BH. Pls stop disturbing is on NL. U sit in d comfort of ur living room and spew rubbish about d army. Av u fought a war before? Or ever seen a battle front before? Pls leave d NA alone,dey are doing their very best giving the current crisis in d NE. As for madam Oby,her cup go full very soon.
you shouldn't have quoted me......... you are so very unintelligent.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Absoj(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
IamDejman:
When I insulted the army recently, people complained

The NA is one I so much despise. What insolence.
It's a pity.whats ur grouse with d NA?
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by IBROHIM: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:
Over 1 month now, this yeye woman is yet to tweet anything concerning the 13 year old girl that confessed her parents took ( Forced ) her to the forest to join boko haram, one would expect someone of her caliber would have tweeted to women in the north to deceased from such act and support the federal troops, instead she run round the street with her fake BBOG programme clearly sponsored by politicians to discredit whoever they want to.

Has she said anything concerning the on going certificate abrakadabra facing the peoples general? falana use to be quick in airing his view on issues like this, since it's about the party he indirectly support he has since gone into hibernation.

Advise to Falana and Oby, they should please speak up on the issue, even if they taking side and asking their candidate not to present certificate we prefer this to their silence
only a bastard like you will join in demanding for the certificate of a man that is by far greater than any of ur ancestors!!! Why didn't you ask in 2011 or were you not born then!!! You know that he's better than ur father and ur father can rule this country!!! So focus on issues!!! @corruption team!!!
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by diresimdi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:
@Topic,

If the General was non partisan, his first response would have been devoid of the first sentence. The first sentence is adduced with an implied insult and his subsequent responses are evidences of the prejudice against the personality of the lady, Oby, a perceived opposition. The social media has proven to be a more useful medium to reach Nigerian heads of MDAs, so why should she try other methods if a better alternative is a click away?

Everyone has been asked to partner with the law enforcement agents and raise alarm on suspicion. The Army should please tolerate everyone. Too many lives have been lost. No need to throw tantrums at eachother.
I disagree with you. Her first question to the general depicts she was waking the military from sleep or reminding them of their professional duties.Its simply annoying and too inquisitive of her.Thanks to the general for being professional with his response without outburst.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Azumagcc(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Over 3,100 houses destroyed, where are the Owners? The army claiming only 150persons killed in Baga. Why are they fooling us? On top of the matter since 3yrs? To hell with this Gen mumu!

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Eillo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

The most successful weapon Boko haram has deployed to date is propaganda. The likes of OBY have been instrumental with their success rate.
so what do you suggest? that when girls are kidnapped, we should fold our arms and pretend that it did not happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by omolami: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
OBY is in d same class of specie as obj; shimpanzee.She damaged nigerian education and could not even perform as due process boss.How can such specie be correcting others.She has nothing to contribute to nig dev except making herself avail uo be used by those scammers of bring back scam girls.No girl is missing, its a scam to prevent Jonathan from declaring to contest.They have failed.Jonathan till 2019,Oby chimpanzee can go and die

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ezekwesili should go and eat dog shiit. angry

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by vantage7: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
I'm kinda lost here. First, he's very right that spreading fear is bad, however the Nigerian military have been known to downplay security incidents. Now that may well be purely because they don't want to spread panic, but then in the Nigerian political era of today it could be so as not to give the government a bad name. I think the truth, as they say, is somewhere in-between. As for the conversation, I think she took more offence than was meant (if any at all) and I'm sure the general must have heard of the incident before she did.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eillo:

so what do you suggest? that when girls are kidnapped, we should fold our arms and pretend that it did not happen?

Why did the APC Bornu governor refuse to evacuate the girls to Maiduguri for their exams as he was asked to do?

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by ichidodo: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
lioncoolst:

[s]
I wish we could see the faces of folks that comment on this forum. Youngsters should learn how to approach a matter intelligently and tactfully. And if one has nothing meaningful to add to what has already been said, silence is golden[/s].
Rubbish...we stand behind our gallant soldiers living and dead.We condemn the confused wailings of a banshee who doesn't know what our men are doing for us to sleep at night...f**k her.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by JuanDeDios: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:
Thanks for putting that alarmist in her place. The likes of OBY have done more damage to Nigeria in the fight against terrorism than boko haram.
This makes no sense. I agree Olukolade didn't intend to insult her with his first response but raising the alarm once you have information that Nigerians are being murdered is not alarmist. It's the right thing to do.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:
Over 1 month now, this yeye woman is yet to tweet anything concerning the 13 year old girl that confessed her parents took ( Forced ) her to the forest to join boko haram, one would expect someone of her caliber would have tweeted to women in the north to deceased from such act and support the federal troops, instead she run round the street with her fake BBOG programme clearly sponsored by politicians to discredit whoever they want to.

Has she said anything concerning the on going certificate abrakadabra facing the peoples general? falana use to be quick in airing his view on issues like this, since it's about the party he indirectly support he has since gone into hibernation.

Advise to Falana and Oby, they should please speak up on the issue, even if they taking side and asking their candidate not to present certificate we prefer this to their silence

I thought im the only one observing this trend from these deceptive peeps that turns a blind eye and dumb to some societal ills when it affects one of theirs but becomes very vociferous on similar issues when it involves a perceived enemy.

Oby is a privileged citizen, she Is educated enough to know how to make use of the FOI BILL to get infos from the military and not through Twitter.

Very soon, Nigerians will be governed through Twitter.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by teufelein(f): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
As a supplementary addendum to this shenanigans what is the difference between the obiagelli of nairaland and oby of #bringbackherfakegirls?
they're just simply little attention seekers, jobless and egomaniac. we must give both the right treatment they deserve desire; throw them into dustbin of history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Eziachi: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lildreezy:
me thinks the general was professional, he should have said anything fter the second exchange. citizens are under attack......
we are ontop of it, simple.

oby dragging the incident further wouldn't help the troops defeat them....
Really, he was on top of it?
The same am on top of it guy told us last time that he has signed a ceasefire with Boko Haram. Wasn't he?
If you were the one whose village has been ransacked and scattered, many killed, you won't be tolerating some idi.ot telling you he is on top of his when his men is on the run, faster than the civilians.
If he is on top of it, where did he find the time for Twitter war of words?

3 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili was once a respected figure in Nigeria but she has drastically changed and turned to a pessimist who no longer conducts herself in a sense of decorum. She is now a critic who regularly abuse her power just to score cheap personal and political points. She has turned into a mischief maker,raising false alarms just to deter the image of others. She seriously needs psychological evaluation before things turn for the worse.

4 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lildreezy:
me thinks the general was professional, he should have said anything fter the second exchange. citizens are under attack......
we are ontop of it, simple.

oby dragging the incident further wouldn't help the troops defeat them....

How did she drag the incident further? She said she would ignore his insult and accept 'We are on top of the matter' and ended it politely by saying thanks. It was the general that called her back with another tweet.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Eziachi: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
confie:
I used to like n respect Oby bt with the way she is going recent dnt knw if I still like, I respect her cos she z elderly. I hate it wen all u see is faults, cast aspersions instead of suggesting a way forward. madam Oby go n relax n let the army do their work!
Obviously, army is doing a good job, when they are on the run most of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by teufelein(f): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eziachi:
...when his men is on the run, faster than the civilians.

were you eye-witness to that? your ip points to uk. i presume you're one of those rumourmongers and rabblerousers, true?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth / I Saved For Years To Buy My Wife’s G-wagon Car Gift – Gbajabiamila / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.