Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis (35263 Views)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Oby Ezekwesili / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Eziachi: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
hifaif:

How did she drag the incident further? She said she would ignore his insult and accept 'We are on top of the matter' and ended it politely by saying thanks. It was the general that called her back with another tweet.
Don't mind those who seems to see everything or every issue from the prisms of politics.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nice placement.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by gogodaye(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Now we need not look any farther to discern the sources, the reputable flag-staff western media houses quote with glee in often times misleading reports about us and our nation............

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
ALL of you castigating Oby...I'm sorry for you all...is it because, you have NO sister,niece or female cousin amongst the 'missing girls'undecidedundecided

Someone is fighting a just course on behalf of some persons, you'all are here talking balderdash!

Av always known that for you to be 'liked' as a Nigerian, you should then support a bad thing..

4 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Eillo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:
Over 1 month now, this yeye woman is yet to tweet anything concerning the 13 year old girl that confessed her parents took ( Forced ) her to the forest to join boko haram, one would expect someone of her caliber would have tweeted to women in the north to deceased from such act and support the federal troops, instead she run round the street with her fake BBOG programme clearly sponsored by politicians to discredit whoever they want to.

Has she said anything concerning the on going certificate abrakadabra facing the peoples general? falana use to be quick in airing his view on issues like this, since it's about the party he indirectly support he has since gone into hibernation.

Advise to Falana and Oby, they should please speak up on the issue, even if they taking side and asking their candidate not to present certificate we prefer this to their silence

what exactly are you implying?
month after the kidnap of our girls, after everyone seems to have forgetten about it, she is still fighting, doing her best. Are you suggesting that she adds buhari's certificate saga (and every other mess that Nigeria is battling) to to her plate? Why must she do everything? why cant you just play your part and stop discouraging those who are sacrificing a lot for the good of others? How many voices are already crying over the certificate? Tell me how many voices are still crying out for the chibok girls that you want oby to abandon that for a less-serious issue? Or is the issue of over 200 lives greater than the political ambition of one person/

Anyway, Oby cannot be pulled down, people like you have been trying your best to discourage her, but guess what? she is still flying high. Anybody that stands for what is right, according to you, "sponsored by politicians to discredit whoever they want to."
I shake my head!

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by sevule(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ecobidi:
Oby Ezekwesili was once a respected figure in Nigeria but she has drastically changed and turned to a pessimist who no longer conducts herself in a sense of decorum. She is now a critic who regularly abuse her power just to score cheap personal and political points. She has turned into a mischief maker,raising false alarms just to deter the image of others. She seriously needs psychological evaluation before things turn for the worse.

Psychological evaluation?? If Boko Haram was pillaging your village and murdering people there, would you be making such asinine comments?

A woman had the guts to call the Nigerian army to order and weaklings who call themselves men are all over Nairaland raining abuse on her. People like you make me sick. Apparently you don't care what Boko Haram does in the rest of Nigeria as long as it doesn't affect you directly. Remeber the Abuja bombings AND DO NOT think for a second that you are somehow immune to Boko Haram.

Any mentally stable person obviously knows that Oby Ezekwesili did the right thing by calling the army's attention to this massacre. I do not care if she used twitter, facebook, 2go or even the post office to relay her message. For the rest of you criticizing her it is pretty obvious that the Boko haram scourge is yet to affect you directly which is why you can all be armchair critics.

Finally let us look at France's reaction to a terror attack that killed ONLY 20 people. There was an immediate, urgent and swift response from their police and armed forces and the suspects were promptly killed. Here in Nigeria THOUSANDS of people are being killed and the best thing our military force can do is to fight the war from the comfort of their Twitter handles.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Maser: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Olukolade's response was caustic and rude if Oby's detractors know anything about words.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by publisher(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:
See response from the Military spokesman to an alert? shocked why do Nigerian like looking for enemies where there is non?
A simple response of "we are on top of the situation, thanks" would have been appropriate. These are the same people that blame Nigerians for not sharing information with them. Na wa o

Which nonsense alert? Biu attacks that have since been repelled?

Abeg, let Oby stay there and continue prAying for GMB to win and make her finance minister. She go wait tire.

4 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Eillo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why did the APC Bornu governor refuse to evacuate the girls to Maiduguri for their exams as he was asked to do?
i am not arguing in favour of any governor or party. What i am trying to ask you is this: If crying out when evil befalls our citizens is propaganda (as you seem to imply), what do you suggest we do? fold our arms and pretend it didn't happen?
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by stag: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
I was at a conference sometime ago where I heard this woman speak live. She is pedantic and sounded self-serving. Eye service just dey ooze out of her undecided

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by abiambo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
mrofficial:
When will they be on top of Boko Haram?
Mumu read/listen to the news ... U will knw wassup in biu

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Eillo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
sevule:

Psychological evaluation?? If Boko Haram was pillaging your village and murdering people there, would you be making such asinine comments?

A woman had the guts to call the Nigerian army to order and weaklings who call themselves men are all over Nairaland raining abuse on her. People like you make me sick. Apparently you don't care what Boko Haram does in the rest of Nigeria as long as it doesn't affect you directly. Remeber the Abuja bombings AND DO NOT think for a second that you are somehow immune to Boko Haram.

Any mentally stable person obviously knows that Oby Ezekwesili did the right thing by calling the army's attention to this massacre. I do not care if she used twitter, facebook, 2go or even the post office to relay her message. For the rest of you criticizing her it is pretty obvious that the Boko haram scourge is yet to affect you directly which is why you can all be armchair critics.

Finally let us look at France's reaction to a terror attack that killed ONLY 20 people. There was an immediate, urgent and swift response from their police and armed forces and the suspects were promptly killed. Here in Nigeria THOUSANDS of people are being killed and the best thing our military force can do is to fight the war from the comfort of their Twitter handles.

Can you see how our 'leader of tomorrow" reason I weep for Nigeria! There is fire burning your neighbours roof, you cry out, and they blame you for not letting the streets burn to ashes.
Anyone who points out blatant faults in our government has ulterior motives. I guess arguing with them is pointless.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
So only privileged people can reach them?

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
By the time we wake up.it will be too late
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eziachi:
Really, he was on top of it?
The same am on top of it guy told us last time that he has signed a ceasefire with Boko Haram. Wasn't he?
If you were the one whose village has been ransacked and scattered, many killed, you won't be tolerating some idi.ot telling you he is on top of his when his men is on the run, faster than the civilians.
If he is on top of it, where did he find the time for Twitter war of words?

Your previous posts here show you as an elder but you are fast losing it. I was tempted to insult you too for using that word; "idi*t" on our military. Next time, you won't be lucky if you make such costly mistake. If you think its easy to be a military man and also that the war is a tea party; why not enrol and become jack Bauer of Nigeria. We all will celebrate you after that...Never ever insult our military again...ugwu bu nkwanye nkwanye...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Maser: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerians are stupid and that's why we have bad leaders. In advanced countries, people like Oby who speak the truth without sycophancy would be venerated, but not here. They abuse her instead. I keep asking myself how we got to this level where our people now think backwardly. The abuses here goes to show that Nigerians deserve the bad leadership they are getting because they are incapable of commonsense and funny enough, they still think they are wise. Never knew e-fools abound in nairaland this much!

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by ELGREF(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
And two of them are pastor in my church in abj
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by koikoi2(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Oby leave the military to do their job

Abi o

Maybe dey shud handover one rifle to her.
Let her go and fight d bh herself since she's not pleased with d army.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eillo:

i am not arguing in favour of any governor or party. What i am trying to ask you is this: If crying out when evil befalls our citizens is propaganda (as you seem to imply), what do you suggest we do? fold our arms and pretend it didn't happen?

I get your point but my anger is that the same APC whose Governor refused to act and evacuate the abducted girls is the same party now using their disappearance for political campaign, imagine! After taking our young women and selling them off to boko haram fighters for sexual exploitation.

http://www.gongnews.net/find-the-chibok-girls-or-face-sack-jonathan-tells-shettima/

I get your point and your are right.

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
publisher:

Which nonsense alert? Biu attacks that have since been repelled?

Abeg, let Oby stay there and continue prAying for GMB to win and make her finance minister. She go wait tire.
The she should have been told that the military had handled the situation and even thanked for her concern, that way they (the military) encourages more contributions from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by IamDejman(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Absoj:

It's a pity.whats ur grouse with d NA?
Countless
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kraftykc(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Come oh...so if I see or hear about a DEVELOPING crisis or situation I should just keep shut? Is that what Olukolade is saying, on army remembrance day at that? What manner of foolishness is this?

If the army was responding already you bloody well say "so and so are already there and engaging the enemy." and then THANK her for bringing it to your freaking attention...what sort of imbecilic behavior did the general just display abeg. Kai, my father would be most ashamed of this army.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by BlackHuman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

The most successful weapon Boko haram has deployed to date is propaganda. The likes of OBY have been instrumental with their success rate.
.....So was it OBY's "Propaganda" dat murdered d 150 victims in Baga OR was it Bullets?.....I Think it was bullets o.....Boko-Haram bullets.

3 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kenrino(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
major466:
This woman is losing it. Her emotional brouhaha is clouding her sense of reason. Did she think the Nigerian Army are there for picnic? Did she ever commend the military for fighting day and night to protect the country against these rampaging Boko Haram demons while she sleeps? Has she ever considered the numerous men and women lost in the Nigerian Army through Boko Haram as they gave their lives to protect this country?
She better maintain her level and stop being confrontational against the military.

Millitary fighting day ANd night? ANd there is carnage in the country tantamount to historic barbarians.....

Take it or leave it... those soldiers are cowards...
Only famed for maltreating innocent & defenceless citizens. They have completely failed to do their Job.

When you feel a sting of boko haram, you will stop praising the fidgeting, lazy ANd cowardly army of soldiers you put your trust in.

3 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by rawtruth(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
This Oby of a person got issues to sort out with her ego; what's wrong with advising her to make direct and private contact with the army considering her "privileged position"? Taking to twitter seems a kind of publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kenrino(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
rawtruth:
This Obi got issues with her ego; what's wrong with advising her to make direct and private contact with the army considering her "privileged position"? Taking to twitter seems a kind of publicity stunt.

Ur Username is the opposite of you. Why is the army represented on twitter?

Pathetic Fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Suljosh: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
OLADD:

It serves that useless good-for-nothing woman right. She is gradually constituting nuisance and degrading her personality. I am earnestly waiting for next month when GEJ is reelected, I swear she would relocate to Sambissa.
you're also abusing your mother.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by rawtruth(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
kenrino:

Ur Username is the opposite of you. Why is the army represented on twitter?

Pathetic Fool!

...and what was wrong with the advice given to her by the general? Must she complain after she was told it would be better to discuss such issues in private" Think!

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kenrino(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Manspeaks:
Oby has no business in there. For God's sake she is not a security personnel how then should a SOS be sent from Biu to a woman that is sitting in Abuja? Let us be fair to the NA and stop this demeaning attitude like this Oby's.

Shame on you pathetic Fool. Must you display your folly to the world.

What is demeaning in alarming the Army of barbaric events? May Boko Haram visit you just like it visited Biu.... ANd may there be no one to alert the Army on twitter.

Only by email or untill your neighbour finds olukolades phone number.

Fool!
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kenrino(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
rawtruth:

...and what was wrong with the advice given to her by the general? Must she complain after she was told it would be better to discuss such issues in private" Think!

May Boko Haram visit you ANd may the matter be reported and discussed private ANd you'll see how responsive the cowardly army is.

Even after the complaint, the general owe it to the world to address her in a better way owing to the fact that the Army has failed to to their Job.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by MayorofLagos(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
I think Ms Ezekwesili went overboard with her new found activism. Activists are supposed to use conflict resolution to bring about effective result in whatever message they are pushing or the cause they advocate.

Reading that exchnge, Oby was confrontational and not good,

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by rawtruth(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
kenrino:

May Boko Haram visit you ANd may the matter be reported and discussed private ANd you'll see how responsive the cowardly army is.

Even after the complaint, the general owe it to the world to address her in a better way owing to the fact that the Army has failed to to their Job.

Boko haram has already visited me through the horrible things they are doing to fellow Nigerians. ...You sounded emotional. Try and get the sense of the general's response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides / INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.