Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Does Buhari's Govt Intend To Fight Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does Buhari's Govt Intend To Fight Corruption (623 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / See How APC Intend To Fight Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Buhari's Govt Intend To Fight Corruption by tuoyoojo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
I am opening this thread with a sole intention. I want the house to educate me and other nigerians who may be oblivion about how General buhari actually wants to tackel corruption

One of the greatest problems of nigeria as we all know is corruption and buhari has being vocal about it; a trait that is almost extinct with modern day politicians in this coountry

With d "cabel" surrounding buhari and his campaign train,many of who have questionable wealth. Who does buhari intend to go against among these men. How does buhari intend to tackle massive corruption n looting in d national assembly.does he intend to go in as a one man army or what

Its is important to bear in mind that the ambience in 1983 is very different from what we have now. Then he ruled with decrees. Now he has to take bills to the national assembly before laws are passed.do we think those corrupt politicians in the national assembly would pass laws "that would put sand into their garri"

Now this is my question. Would he fight against corruption selectively especially with his "new found friends" or those who have stolen wud be allowed to walk free with their booty

How does he plan to stem corruption in the National assembly which has a high number of corrupt individual who via pure wit have evaded court actions against them . Look at the case of Oga farouk lawal and how d matter was killed.

Am not pro jona by d way...am a neutral who wants answers.

Ps don't mind my typoes
Re: How Does Buhari's Govt Intend To Fight Corruption by klodike(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Guy read proof your post and edit as deem fit. So many typographical errors as indicated. In fact this post won't be taken serious until you do that.
Re: How Does Buhari's Govt Intend To Fight Corruption by klodike(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Guy read proof your post and edit as deem fit. So many typographical errors as indicated. In fact this post won't be taken serious until you do that.
Re: How Does Buhari's Govt Intend To Fight Corruption by tuoyoojo(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2015
@ klodike noted sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger And Kebbi States. / Ait Buhari's Ducumentary- Fact Not Fiction by Elder Ogunbiyi / Nigerians Look Before You Leap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.