Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (30126 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by lollystiver(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why that Manh on bike Cum day laugh hope No be say him bike carry time bomb
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by coolluk(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
scribble:
Alarming stuffs

These APC need to chill out with propaganda and false bomb threat

U Dumb Bro
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Doublyu(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
fiverrbank:
MAKE $50-$100 ONLINE DAILY
WITH FIVERR.
Making money online is
sure one of the best and
easiest way of earning
extra income from home while doing other jobs.
Today i ll reveal to you
how to make atleast $50
daily on Fiverr and
withdraw into your bank
account. For those who don't know about Fiverr yet let me
drop a bit explanation about
it. Fiverr is a market place
where people order for gig
from you. The gig could be
article writing, poetry, graphic design, solo ads,
drawing etc.
People will pay you $5 per
gig and sometimes over
$30 for just one gig which
takes less than 5minutes to complete. You dont ve to
write anything rather we
show you where and to
get the articles, ads etc and
send to your buyer which
gives you $5 or $30 above just for 5min work. I will
reveal the simple tricks on
how the so called fiverr
internet gurus make over
$300 to $700 daily on fiverr
and if you follow the simple process you too
could be earning the same
in less than a week using
your mobile phone or
computer. I won't be able to
post it all here. It will be explained step by step in
the ebook and video that i
will be giving out for just
1,500 naira only. No more
10,000 naira. This is my
new years bonanza to all Nairaland members.
With just 1,500 naira you
will get my full Fiverr kit
which contains over 12
ebooks, 10 videos and 5
expensive softwares which will take you by
the hand and teach you
exactly how to start
making money the same day.
Interested nairaland
members should kindly make payment of 1,500
naira to the account
below:
Name: FRANCIS JOB.
Acc No_: 0127404461
Bank: G.T.B After payment text your
full name, email address
and teller number as soon
as payment is made to
07017728961 or
07062283273 . we will send the complete
fiverr kit to your email in
less than 24hrs.
For more info pls call same
numbers.
Note: You can choose to meet me in person for
trust sake before
payment.
Promo ends soon. Thank
you.
AhDonBilivit!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by lumeneng22: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
saaedlee:
in a Nation's Capital, even if its on the outskirts, isnt it part of Nigeria?

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President!
God Bless Nigeria
.Is that a condition for voting GMB? So that his boys will stop bombing?

1 Like

Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Smartjeezy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na Wa O...
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Smh.if na you nko.nobody is safe. Na only God dey protect us. You need to see how I dey fear those girls in black overall wey dey cover their faces. Especially when them dey work for group.i dey increase my walking step or if I am driving increase my speed till I reach 10 miles away from them. Who know whether them dey hidde bomb inside their overall

3 Likes

Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by alaoeri: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is showcasing the level of incompetency we have at the helm of affairs, all this will stop when the ppls general takes the mantle of leadership.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by adeblow(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
scribble:
Alarming stuffs

These APC need to chill out with propaganda and false bomb threat
is it APC with the bomb threat again? guy na was for u oh
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by PStacks(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
fiverrbank:
MAKE $50-$100 ONLINE DAILY
WITH FIVERR.
Making money online is
sure one of the best and
easiest way of earning
extra income from home while doing other jobs.
Today i ll reveal to you
how to make atleast $50
daily on Fiverr and
withdraw into your bank
account. For those who don't know about Fiverr yet let me
drop a bit explanation about
it. Fiverr is a market place
where people order for gig
from you. The gig could be
article writing, poetry, graphic design, solo ads,
drawing etc.
People will pay you $5 per
gig and sometimes over
$30 for just one gig which
takes less than 5minutes to complete. You dont ve to
write anything rather we
show you where and to
get the articles, ads etc and
send to your buyer which
gives you $5 or $30 above just for 5min work. I will
reveal the simple tricks on
how the so called fiverr
internet gurus make over
$300 to $700 daily on fiverr
and if you follow the simple process you too
could be earning the same
in less than a week using
your mobile phone or
computer. I won't be able to
post it all here. It will be explained step by step in
the ebook and video that i
will be giving out for just
1,500 naira only. No more
10,000 naira. This is my
new years bonanza to all Nairaland members.
With just 1,500 naira you
will get my full Fiverr kit
which contains over 12
ebooks, 10 videos and 5
expensive softwares which will take you by
the hand and teach you
exactly how to start
making money the same day.
Interested nairaland
members should kindly make payment of 1,500
naira to the account
below:
Name: FRANCIS JOB.
Acc No_: 0127404461
Bank: G.T.B After payment text your
full name, email address
and teller number as soon
as payment is made to
07017728961 or
07062283273 . we will send the complete
fiverr kit to your email in
less than 24hrs.
For more info pls call same
numbers.
Note: You can choose to meet me in person for
trust sake before
payment.
Promo ends soon. Thank
you.

Francis Job.

Francis is a Catholic name or english name if im not mistaken, Job is also a Biblical name or better still an english name. are you all from england or you are a nigerian and you dont have any nigerian name whatsoever? i was only curious ni ooo, not taking anything away from the fact i might want to learn your business
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Deapexboy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!! How many times ah shout ur name ... Daris GOd ooooooo
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by tonte(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nope he won't, We have to do that by ourselves and we must and we will....

holatin:
hmmmmm a country without president

God will exterminate boko haram for us
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by achi4u(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
we have finally join pakistan,iraq,Afganistan Syria and their likes.
Nigeria need division asap.
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Akon419(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
African largest economy . We are suppose to witnessing massive troop of investors but northerners are taking us back .GOd Why are we in the same country with this kind of people !
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why is that okada man smiling like that?
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by rabzy01: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Smh.if na you nko.nobody is safe. Na only God dey protect us. You need to see how I dey fear those girls in black overall wey dey cover their faces. Especially when them dey work for group.i dey increase my walking step or if I am driving increase my speed till I reach 10 miles away from them. Who know whether them dey hidde bomb inside their overall

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
It is better to make hay while the sun shines joor.
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by papaejima1: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Are all the parents Okada riders?

No hard feelings though, just an observation!
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by discusant: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:

You are a power grabber; go siddon. Do not call the name of your God in vain.

Your president is not your anti bomb squad. Jonathan has deployed the best of Nigeria's armed forces to stop BH. But people like u want apex political power, like Boko Haram wants it, to implement your agenda; you thus sabotage the efforts of Jonathan and the army; turn around to blame Jonathan. Fooools.
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by marksooyinmiebi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
I was there live.. I saw the letter boko haram sent..
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by HydrogenOHazard: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
well that man on the bike was smiling like someone that just escape death
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by holatin(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
discusant:

You are a power grabber; go siddon. Do not call the name of your God in vain.

Your president is not your anti bomb squad. Jonathan has deployed the best of Nigeria's armed forces to stop BH. But people like u want apex political power, like Boko Haram wants it, to implement your agenda; you thus sabotage the efforts of Jonathan and the army; turn around to blame Jonathan. Fooools.
wetin dis one dey talk, can you SAT AN NIST reason without blaming others for your incompetence.
as clueless as Jonathan

mtchewwwwwww
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by emeka2847: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
AND THEY SAY WE HAVE A PRESIDENT
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by spartan50(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:

If that man comes GMB to government.. it will only get worse... they bombing Nigeria to get followers! Are you so blind Nigerians?
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Descartes: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Opposition at work!!
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:
wetin dis one dey talk, can you SAT AN NIST reason without blaming others for your incompetence.
as clueless as Jonathan

mtchewwwwwww

Holatin watin presido do you? Anyway February no far again. Nigerians will decide who'll rule not on nl. Lolzz
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
This government sef
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by fiverrbank(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=PStacks post=29816502]

Francis Job.

Yes Francis is a Catholic name. Anyway you can chose to learn my simple money making strategy if you wish. Am only sharing it for a little fee since its what ve been using for over a year now and it works perfectly fine it you follow it properly
Re: Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) by fiverrbank(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yes Francis is a Catholic name. Anyway you can chose to learn my simple money making strategy if you wish. Am only sharing it for a little fee since its what ve been using for over a year now and it works perfectly fine it you follow it properly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.