Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima (17053 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud / Why Is It That The Presidency Have Chosen To Ignore Fayose ? / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by appini: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na who she be wan vote for...? GEJ is the only presidential candidate
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Richard6(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ til buhari's daughter schools in borno state university.
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by jamesadonai(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
THE RECONCILIATORY MEETING BETWEEN Jonathan AND Obasanjo IN ABEOKUTA , Ogun State.

5 Hot Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan and 10 Hot Questions Jonathan Throw Back At Obasanjo.

The reconciliatory visit of President Goodluck Jonathan was a tensed one as former president, Olusegun Obasanjo put him on the hot seat in his Hilltop residence in Abeokuta on Monday.

Flanked by the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, who were there as witnesses to the meeting on request of the Egba chief, asked him questions which he had earlier thrown up in his correspondence to Jonathan.

Questions from Obasanjo mother of all meetings with Jonathan include the five highlighted below.

The former president asked him to confirm if he did not agree to only run for one term, his slow action to tackling the Boko Haram menace when it was just budding despite warning, why he gave licence to Tompolo and Asari Dokubo to import arms under the names of their private companies and other issues.

He queried, “Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, (1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to Nigeria’s external reserve and Sovereign Wealth Fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic Senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

10 Questions from GEJ Throw Back At OBJ, witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.

Matters arising:
Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

1. Did you or did you not admit to me that you knew Yar Adua was terminally ill and that he would die in office?

2. Did you not promise that I have all of your backing, until I discovered that you were aiding and abetting sabotage against my government?

3. Why did you say "genocide and human rights my foot?" That I must go and totally wipe out the entire areas affected by the Boko Haram, irrespective of the civilian population in those areas, adding that it was being used as a political weapon by the northern power block to come back to power? Why did you ask me to forget about the constitution and enforce a "total state of emergency?"

4. Did you not insist that I drop Sambo for Sule Lamido as a condition for your support?

5. Did you or not advise that I stop the IPPIS and Aquila which have been used to flush out ghost workers from the civil service, adding that it was going to "frustrate" the boys and turn them against me?

6. Did you not tell me that this country, whether we like it or not, belongs to those people, and that all the expiring oil licenses must be put before them on the table again without any conditions?

7. How many times did you call me "you this Ijaw boy?" And then you will say "you think you can transform Nigeria by building railways and reviving agriculture abi?"

8. Why did you call me to express your displeasure over the exposure of Buhari's educational background and arranged ascendancy in the military?

9. That was when you assured me that Buhari was also terminally ill with very bad prostrate cancer and that you have it on good authority that he won't make it for much longer?

10. But you severally assured me that you'd give me a free hand to run the government, not so?
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by stayblack: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
THIS IS NOT NOLLYWOOD, WHERE IS ALL ABOUT NEGETIVE THINS, HOE THIS REALITY...MONKEY.

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by sammyj: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Vote for the clueless one at your Peril. Embrace change and embrace liberty my friend !!! Wind of change is coming beware.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by wealth2al(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ FOR ALL I CARE

VOTE WISELY

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Zuria(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
She has a right to her vote, why the insults? Cyber-bullying may result in "protest-vote" against GMB. Let's be civil...start campaigning to her fans if you can #1man1vote
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by aariwa(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Is she not the one who murdered a U.k based doctor at lekki expressway while driving her boyfriend's SUV under the influence of alchohol?Nigeria sha..The medical doctor was a breadwinner and benefactor to so many people,but he died as a result of ibinabo's immoral recklessnes.Well thank God there is judgement after life.

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by KingTom(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
MeAndYou:

If Seun kuti could voice his opinion( though with tricks) and got praises.

If Zahra Buhari can release her pix and even went as far as telling us that no man has ever seen her nak.edness just to draw voters attention to her father.

If Amaechi can boldly state that GEJ would loose and some people are jubilating about it.

Why can she voice her support for what she belives in?
Because Seun, Amaechi and Miss Buhari are not ex convicts undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
unfortunately for dz murderer....she cannot bring back dr.giwa she killed as a result of drunkeness. ...you even v a big mouth to vote for your fellow executive murderer in d person of GEJ D clueless one so dt he can kill all of us in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
who is ibinabo? and who cares about who she votes for? Gosh FP is just trash..

U mean if all nollywood celebs declared who they're voting for, that information would make FP all the time??
[s]jeez I blame GEJ tho, he has transferred his cluelessness to nairaland mods! this is just sad! [/s]

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by larryUG(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
devanz:
y u cum dy tell us
the same reason ikpeba said he will vote buhari
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Asokobieke: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
I wont blame u, when u have collected 350m as your own share of the national cake. Shio!
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Raym0nd61: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
[/b]NAIRALAND MINI ELECTION: The presidential election is around the corner, may of us is so curious on knowing the winner of the comming election, but first lets try do some mini voting here and know who wins... warning!!! pls dont vote twice .. gues i should start first, MY VOTE GOES TO GEJ
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by experimentist: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Any picture of the bitches? I wanna see her miserable face! cry

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by djwinnie(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
jboy73:
Mtchewww.

It took the coconut head soooooo long to choose who to vote for.

What's he feeling like self?
Is it not only one single vote he'll cast?

Yeye attention seeker.

abeg she is a woman ooo not a man read well pls
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by anonimi: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Orikinla:
Your poor knowledge of Nigerian history and governance is shameful.
Go and read.

Maybe you are the one who needs to READ =>

idumuose:

I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari

‎​Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) General Muhammdu Buhari (rtd)  has said that he will not seek any elective office again after  Saturday's Presidential election.

Speaking at grand finale of  his electioneering campaign in Abuja yesterday, Buhari said the 2011 campaign was significant for him because it is an election in which more unambigously than the previous two, “2003 and 2007, our victory is assured as evidenced by the unprecedented turnout by people and spontaneous popular acclaim all over the country.”

[size=13pt]“This campaign is the third and last one for me since after it I will not present myself again for election into the office of the president,” Buhari said.[/size]

While commending voters for  coming out mass to vote last Saturday, the CPC presidential candidate however, said it was not good enough, “you must maintain your presence during the counting  and collation of votes and announcements of results. Because you haven't done this in all cases, they have already started turning your victories into defeats."

Buhari said the “the massive rigging that took place last Saturday is unacceptable and you must not allow a repeat performance next Saturday”.

Although he did not directly talk about the failed alliance between the CPC and the Action Congress of Nigeria, the former head of state said the task of defeating the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the election is a collective one saying, “in the end we must all in unison send the PDP government packing by giving it a punch on the mouth”.
mouth
‎​

www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/old/index.php/news-news/16766-i-will-never-contest-elections-again

The same Buhari has this to say:

2015: Only death'll stop me from contesting - BUHARI -
‎​http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/2015-only-deathll-stop-me-from-contesting-buhari/

I will run in 2015 - Buhari
‎​http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8559:buhari-i-will-run-in-2015&catid=54:nigeria-today&Itemid=594

Buhari: Contesting in 2015 is an obligation - Daily Trust
http://dailytrust.info/index.php/top-stories/2947-buhari-contesting-in-2015-is-an-obligation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by arsenal1966: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
fiberecinema................goodluck to you and your goodluck ebgere

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by 1stola: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
devanz:
y u cum dy tell us
You for just ask say who ask the id1ot
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Spydamannn(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Raym0nd61: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Raym0nd61:

[/b]NAIRALAND MINI ELECTION: The presidential election is around the corner, many of us are so curious on knowing the winner of the comming election, but first lets try do some mini voting here and know who wins... warning!!! pls dont vote twice .. gues i should start first, MY VOTE GOES TO GEJ
please let this be taken to front page
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by imsalus: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
And you have choosen to die suffering......
A vote for him is a vote for sentiments and incompitency.

Thanlk u
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by dahunsy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
coughs***** clears throat
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by imsalus: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
And you have choosen to die suffering......
A vote for him is a vote for sentiments and incompitency.

Thanlk u
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Austyn001: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Not important
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by tiwiex(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
i just saw this article. https://www.nairaland.com/238527/ibinabo-fiberesima-sentenced-5-years/1#29819964.
Why didn't she serve her time? Maybe she used political connect. She has the support na.

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by ckmayoca: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
jboy73:
Mtchewww.

It took the coconut head soooooo long to choose who to vote for.

What's he feeling like self?
Is it not only one single vote he'll cast?

Yeye attention seeker.

Oga, ibinabo na woman na... Why he he he for all ur attack? U no even sabi who u dey attack.
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by ckmayoca: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
My question sef na, why is she worried that people will abuse her base on saying she will vote GEJ, it simply means she knows she needs scolding.lmao

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Vyolet(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
SAI BUHARI

We need that change badly

GEJ,back to your village abegi.

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Elypsis(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
So wetin go come happen Sibinabo abi wetin dem dey call u? Shebi na electorate go knw who hin go vote for....wetin come be our own even if u wan vote baboon?Abi dem tell u say u be my role model ni? Oniranu

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by nnamdi1993: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North / President Buhari Departs Abelag/Luxaviation Airport For Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.