Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! (36718 Views)

Have A Business Idea You Want To Start? Get A Business Plan Here...... / Samples Of My Plantain Chips / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Tolite22(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Do you need a business plan but don’t know how to write one?
Does it give you a headache?

Today’s your lucky day!

Most consultants would charge you thousands of Naira to write a professional business plan. Why pay that much when you can legally copy one and edit it to your taste?

Over the next few days, I’ll be sharing over 100 Sample Business Plans that you can use for free.

For those who are interested, I’ll introduce you to a tool I use to develop professionally-done business plans in less than 24 hours. If you’ve written a business plan before, you will appreciate how magical this is.

But before I start posting the sample business plans, there’s something very important I need you to understand…

Why do many Nigerian entrepreneurs who have brilliant business ideas never find the capital to transform their ideas into real-life businesses?

Why do most businesses fail to attract the loans and investments they need to grow and succeed?

Why do more than 80 per cent of businesses fail within their first five years?

One likely answer:
Many of them don’t have a plan.

Current research shows that entrepreneurs who have the discipline to prepare a business plan are two and a half times more likely to get into business. Writing a plan greatly increases the chances that a person would actually go into and succeed in business.

Most Nigerian entrepreneurs will tell you that they cannot find capital to start or grow their business. They say banks and investors refuse to give them capital. That’s not always true. A business plan does not guarantee that you will get capital from a bank or investor, but it significantly improves your chances.

Whether you're a startup or established business, no bank or investor will take you seriously if you don’t have a business plan which proves that you have carefully thought about your business idea and have developed a plan to execute it.

A business is not a hobby or playful adventure. It is a serious project that requires an investment of time, effort and money. Nigerian entrepreneurs just have to take business planning very seriously.

In a nutshell, here are the 5 main things a business plan will do for you:

#1 A Business Plan makes you more committed.
#2 A Business Plan helps to develop your business idea
#3 A Business Plan makes you prepared for the future and more likely to succeed
#4 A Business Plan keeps you and your business accountable
#5 A Business Plan increases your chances of raising capital to start or grow your business.

That’s it!

So, if you’re excited about finding a free sample business plan you can use, stay tuned. I’ll be posting a few of them everyday!

Talk to you soon!
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Tolite22(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLES AND TEMPLATES

1. Night Club Business Plan
The Spot is a new night club that will focus on attracting the students of State University, with a student population that exceeds 22,000 and growing by 15% each year. The night club will be located one block away from the main campus. Click Here to read full Business Plan

2. Hair & Beauty Salon Business Plan
Trend Setters is a full-service beauty salon dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, quality products, and furnishing an enjoyable atmosphere at an acceptable price, value and relationship. Click Here to read full Business Plan

3. Spa Health Club Business Plan
Visions (VS) is a socially and environmentally conscious health club that is concerned not only with physical beauty but also with mental well-being. It is a health club with environmental and social concerns that sets it apart from other clubs; all products used are plant safe and cruelty free. Click Here to read full Business Plan

4. Bed and Breakfast Hotel Business Plan
The long-term goal of Coach House Bed and Breakfast (Coach House) is to become the best choice on Tybee Island, Georgia for temporary lodging by creating a differentiated experience capitalizing on personal service, the historical nature of the Coach House building, and its unique location in one of the most attractive parts of the Old South. Click Here to read full Business Plan

5. Plumbing Business Plan
Water Tubes Plumbing is a plumbing company that has chosen residential new homes as its preferred niche. Water Tubes will be able to handle any service request for plumbing of volume home builds or custom new homes. Click Here to read full Business Plan
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Tolite22(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2015
BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLES AND TEMPLATES (2)

6. Painting Contractors Business Plan
Barnum Painters will provide top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services. We believe that most companies in this industry suffer two major problems : poor scheduling of job projects and poor retention of quality employees. We intend to change the way these are done and excel in both areas. Click Here to read full Business Plan

7. Home Interior Design Business Plan
Hamlin and Park Design offers a wide range of interior design services to meet any client's needs in our business area. Our services include: On-site consultations; Project survey & analysis; Space planning & furniture arrangement; Design concepts; Finishes & furnishings; and Custom designs. Click Here to read full Business Plan

8. Furniture Manufacturer Business Plan
Trestle Creek Cabinets will be formed as a cabinet company specializing in custom cabinets for the high-end residential, resort, and commercial market. Its founders have extensive experience in the construction and cabinet industry. Click Here to read full Business Plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by debbydee(f): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
more. fashion business binez plan
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Tolite22(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
SAMPLE BUSINESS PLANS AND TEMPLATES (3)

9. Equipment Rental Sales Business Plan
Equipment Rental, Inc. (ER) is a company that sells and rents heavy equipment such as bulldozers, backhoes, excavators, and trenchers as well as small home use and construction equipment such as tillers, augers, and chain saws. Click here to read full Business Plan

10. Building Construction Business Plan
Concrete Installation LLC [/i]plans to become the leading provider of concrete formwork services in the area. This means always having the best and most efficient facilities, processes, and people. Click here to read full Business Plan

11. Construction Repair Business Plan
[i]HodgePodge Sealcoating Company
is a service provider that offers crack filling and sealcoating to residential customers. Sealcoating protects asphalt driveways by filling the cracks and coating the surface of the driveway, protecting it against the weather. Click here to read full Business Plan

12. Computer Consulting Business Plan
Calico Computer Consulting (CCC) shall provide fast and reliable technical assistance to small office computer users. The keys to success for CCC are marketing and networking, responsiveness, quality, and generating repeat customers. Click here to read full Business Plan

More sample business plans to follow soon. wink

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Juliana7: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nice thread
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Business plans for your Nigerian business. www.businessplannigeria.com.ng
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Heromaniaa: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by babytejiri(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
We write generic and custom business plans. Give Business Plan Nigeria a trial.
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by donephi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tolite22:
SAMPLE BUSINESS PLANS AND TEMPLATES (3)

9. Equipment Rental Sales Business Plan
Equipment Rental, Inc. (ER) is a company that sells and rents heavy equipment such as bulldozers, backhoes, excavators, and trenchers as well as small home use and construction equipment such as tillers, augers, and chain saws. Click here to read full Business Plan

10. Building Construction Business Plan
Concrete Installation LLC [/i]plans to become the leading provider of concrete formwork services in the area. This means always having the best and most efficient facilities, processes, and people. Click here to read full Business Plan

11. Construction Repair Business Plan
[i]HodgePodge Sealcoating Company
is a service provider that offers crack filling and sealcoating to residential customers. Sealcoating protects asphalt driveways by filling the cracks and coating the surface of the driveway, protecting it against the weather. Click here to read full Business Plan

12. Computer Consulting Business Plan
Calico Computer Consulting (CCC) shall provide fast and reliable technical assistance to small office computer users. The keys to success for CCC are marketing and networking, responsiveness, quality, and generating repeat customers. Click here to read full Business Plan

More sample business plans to follow soon. wink
Good job. Business plan samples for a blogging website and fashion. Thank you
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by babytejiri(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2016
You can view the full catalogue of our business plans in Nigeria. Give your business startup the deserved edge.
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by ultrazone(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2016
Free samples
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by kismo(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2016
@ op, thanks for this info. This is what information marketers will package for a fee.
Do you have business plan for travel agency?
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by cflex1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
I am really glad to have someone like u in dis our country who will render dis kind of assistance for free..jux like dat. God bless u bro.

Please, can u assist me with a Bet9ja Business Plan, I want to get a loan from my uncle but his secretary gave me a tip that i should show him i am serious by presenting a business plan and he will surely give me a loan.

You can inbox me or whatsapp me:
marywillies2014@gmail.com
+2348132664940
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by millhouse: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Generic business plans hardly make any impact on businesses. Although, it is OKAY for general understanding on pricing strategy, industry analysis, and may be profitability.

Market Research is the heart of any plan, sadly, a market research result in Lagos cannot be applied in P/H. An attempt to plagiarize and regularize someone else's plan is the first sign of failure. The competitor analysis for Client A cannot be applied for Client B in most situations. How do you differentiate the products and services of clients A from B. In fact, two neighbors in the same street should not possess same business plan.

From my experience, what many people call business plans aren't what an ideal business plan should be. We all need to get these things right. I'd rather we sell custom-made feasibility studies.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Basit002(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2016
I just created these blog to educate our youth and biz owners on how to startup there own business.
www.mybizfinance.info

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by doublegist(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2017
nice one
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Homeyfav: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2017
s;'polk
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by ultrazone(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
sds
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by emilyone(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice one!

I actually need a restaurant business plan.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by gistcity(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Get a detailed business plan in Nigeria that can be used for bank loans, grants, proposal, for competitions and so on.
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by ultrazone(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
asd
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Homeyfav: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
bdblndl
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by gistcity(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by gistcity(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Homeyfav: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2019
bskjb
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by okitejoseph: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Get the best business plan reviews for your start ups at NG Business
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adding to your informative post on Business Plans in Nigeria, you can find some really good ones on some specialized business blog posts.
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by techconfam: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Get your https://www.myschooltrick.com/2018/09/download-complete-business-plan-for-any-business-in-nigeria.html Download Business Plan Nigeria because is another issue many Nigerian enterpreneur faces. Many don't even know how to go about writing and submitting acceptable business plan for their businesses.
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by techconfam: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
Good day... Thanks for the update
Re: Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates! by NaijaPress: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Here are list of business plans you can get to write for yourself, the essence is to be able to know how to write a business plan template
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/how-to-write-business-plan/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / UK Cuts Tariffs On Products From Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.