Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath (38406 Views)

''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by olufikistick: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Note: Pictures are at viewers discretion, more pictures of the remains of the repelled terrorist by the men of the Nigerian Armed Force

NOTE: AT VIEWERS DISCRETION

source

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by olufikistick: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
thumbs up to our Nigeria Armed Forces

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by PassingShot(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please include viewers discretion in the title abeg!

I know that these terrorists equally killed a lot of innocent citizens before they were repelled
cry cry cry

Vote out GEJ please! He cannot stop this massacre!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by olufikistick: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

cry cry cry

Noted, thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by masseratti: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nice one Nigerian army,but a video clip would be more appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Curlieweed: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
masseratti:
Nice one Nigerian army,but a video clip would be more appreciated.

No wahala. Next time you hear that BH is attacking any town, quick carry your camera even if na phone sef, go fideo them.

You will be thanked plenty. Abi no be your mate dey do war correspondents for Syria?

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
olufikistick:

Noted, thanks

You should be happy that Nigerian soldiers are killing those fvcktards in their droves that is why you have to vote for GEJ to remain in office and finish them all. Buhari on the other hand was angry when the state of emergency was declared and boko haram people were being killed by soldiers.

Vote GEJ, vote wisely. Spread the message to your family and friends.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by zubby29(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
i jst hope none of our soldiers died,God protect our armed forces,thank u guys and i pray 1 day boko pigs will b wiped out completly

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by EMANY01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
So the defense head quarters spokesman was fully in the rights when he told Madam Oby off that they the military were "on top of the situation".
He got pissed by her pedantic and shallow statements when he was already busy with the business of dealing with boko haram in biu long before Mrs. Know it all made her twitter post.
As an engineer, I absolutely understand the Generals barely contained contempt ozzing from his responces to her.
"
Something goes wrong and while you are in the middle of fixing the problem,some good for nothing KNOW NOTHING piece of shiit comes pontificating with a song and dance about the systems failure you are well on your way to completely rectifying.You feel like if that POS was a fly you could swath....."

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Nutase: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Nihilist: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
I love this picture

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2031520_biu_jpegbca92d5682acce359950751cc1e371b6

This terrorist's mum is going to have to give her son a closed-casket funeral, cos the nigga's head open.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army for this. Please keep giving them those face-obliterating headshots, so that their 72 virgins would reject their ugly asses.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by olufikistick: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
EMANY01:
So the defense head quarters spokesman was fully in the rights when he told Madam Oby off that they the military were "on top of the situation".
He got pissed by her pedantic and shallow statements when he was already busy with the business of dealing with boko haram in biu long before Mrs. Know it all made her twitter post.
As an engineer, I absolutely understand the Generals barely contained contempt ozzing from his responces to her.
"
Something goes wrong and while you are in the middle of fixing the problem,some good for nothing KNOW NOTHING piece of shiit comes pontificating with a song and dance about the systems failure you are well on your way to completely rectifying.You feel like if that POS was a fly you could swath....."

Exactly, i think that was what infuriated his anger

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by okiezman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gej till 2019......long live the president

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Adex097: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
GMB!!! The Abraham lincoln of our Time grin

#Brief history of Abraham Lincoln cool

1832-Ran for state legislature - lost.

1833-Borrowed some money from a friend to begin a business and by
the end of the year he was bankrupt. He spent the next 17 years of his
life paying off this debt.

1835-Was engaged to be married, sweetheart died and his heart was
broken.

1838-Sought to become speaker of the state legislature - defeated.

1840-Sought to become an elector - defeated.

1843-Ran for Congress - lost.

1848-Ran for re-election to Congress - lost.

1849-Sought the job of land officer in his home state - rejected.

1854-Ran for Senate of the United States - lost.

1856-Sought the Vice-Presidential nomination at his party's national
convention - Lost, got less than 100 votes.

1858-Ran for U.S. Senate again - again he lost.

1860-Elected president of the United States.

Abraham Lincoln
is often
considered the
greatest
president of
America for his
leadership
during the
American Civil
War. _ Wikipedia

VOTE GMB/YEMI !!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nonsense shocked
Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
cry cry

OMG!!!!!! Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by KenSaroWiwa: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Vote for change, Buhari will eradicate them finally . GMB/Osinbanjo the right men to rule this country and not a visionless zoologist called GEJ.
Vote Wisely Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by ichidodo: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
I wager my last grogg that Oby cannot stomach pictures such as these never opening her wide mouth to speak trash...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by dlox147(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=EMANY01 post=29818150]So the defense head quarters spokesman was fully in the rights when he told Madam Oby off that they the military were "on top of the situation".
"
Something goes wrong and while you are in the middle of fixing the problem,some good for nothing KNOW NOTHING piece of shiit comes pontificating with a song and dance about the systems failure you are well on your way to completely rectifying.You feel like if that POS was a fly you could swath....."[/quote.she is so irritating this days

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by mondob2k(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
kindly copy @obyzeks or wetin be her nairaland id

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Yugosng(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gross
Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by iyobs7(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerian army and their stupi.d.ity, files like these are meant to be classified... Mstcheeww lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by lacasa: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good, the Army r repelling.

But why always "repelling"?

The best form of defense to this evil insurgents is "attack" them

The issue of a lack of capable intelligence and spy networking i.e DSS, NIA is virtually dead in Nigeria.

The question of a rag-tag illiterate militia group snatching territory from the Nigerian state is actually an Impeachable offense on the office of the C-In-C

When Chad attacked the North-East of Nigeria in an attempt to annex our land and territory, a Commanding officer named General Buhari, not only chased the Chadian forces out, He followed them into Chad, and headed to see the Chadian Head of State.

BokoHaram, is a political tool and nothing else. A relative of mine in the Army, has sworn that if the Head of State wanted BokoHaram gone in 2 weeks, they have the capacity to do it.

The mutiny cases by Soldiers on the front line is something that emphasizes that point.

A change of Commander In Chief is what will end this Nonsense.

That's the plain Fact!.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by uken73(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good Job.

I guess Nigerians always want to see gory sights like this to belief.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by RedArrow: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
God punish Devil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by datguru: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ is working

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by Stella5: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

cry cry cry

ur buhari dat says he will stop this after 2months if elected means he knwa abt this,y waiting to be elected b4 stoping this.he knws abt BH period

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by DickDastardly(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nice shot tothe head kiss
That 1st pic....a good marksman did that cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by ebony2011(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
waste of abled young men.
Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by knightsTempler: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
God Bless Nigeria Military.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath by shizzle11(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
I love what i see...gladly watching and smiling

Dear LORD, i want to see more gory pictures of those beings who have caused so much pain and heartache to hapless Nigerians....those bastards who cannot or rather dont want to live and let live...those God-forsaken creatures called boko haram. They shall all die of the fire from the bullets of the Nigerian army till the very last one among them, and their sponsors and sympathizers shall also gnash their teeth in anguish and sorrow when they are finally brought to book. AMEN!!!

cool

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.