Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary (38411 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video) / Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by hisexcellency34: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki has said President Muhammadu Buhari and lots of stakeholders in the All Progressives Congress (APC) were shocked that Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the former National Chairman of the party will mastermind his disqualification from the party’s primaries.

Obaseki met with the President after his disqualification and later defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) few days after. He has emerged the party’s candidate for the September 19 governorship election.

When asked what the President’s reaction was during their meeting, the governor said the President was shocked as he never believed Oshiomhole could go to that extent.

Obaseki said that his unjust disqualification led to the dissolution of the Oshiomhole-led National Working Committee (NWC).
“I think for me everybody was shocked and even the president don’t know they would do that. The President did not believe Oshiomole would do that”.
“The President is not a man that talks much but expects everybody to be reasonable. Every time I have interaction with him, he says people should do their work. So, I am not sure he believes that they would have got to that extent. I am not surprised, therefore, that after I left those reactions followed”.

Also speaking on his relationship with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s National Leader, Obaseki said “He is our father. We owe so much to him. I believe when you have a father that has done so well and helped propagate a new system, you should really pull back and sit back and see what he has created naturally. So, my relationship with him is not different from what it had been severally”.

https://www.independent.ng/even-buhari-was-shocked-that-oshiomhole-disqualified-me-from-apc-primary-obaseki/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ajailer(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Shock crew....food is here o

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Equation89(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari is always in shock since 2015.
He has no knowledge of anything happening in Nigeria.
He has not recovered from the last shock and he is in another shock.
Continue....

326 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by obi4eze(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin

This is hilarious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by donbachi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
E no shock u,to see buhari shocked?buhari wey i know go reverse am.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by SIRTAYLOR(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ThiagoKid(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
If buhari is not in shock, he's unaware, he's mourning or keeping mum

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by AlabiJ: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
These people don turn Buhari into 'Shock and Awe' president. Na everything dem say Buhari dey always express shock over.

39 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by IamWonderful: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari is a shock shocker if Buhari was shocked he should have unshocked the shocker before it aggravated to where it is now.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by thesicilian: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Equation89:
Buhari is always in shock since 2015.
He has no knowledge of anything happening in Nigeria.
He has not recovered from the last shock and he is in another shock.
Continue....
Maybe he needs anti-shock garments.

15 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Orubebe01: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin

17 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by jlinkd78(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Shocked!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by softset: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
What do you mean shocked ? Was he sleeping when all the drama that led to your disqualification was happening?

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by gasparpisciotta: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Obaseki better face your campaign before you get another shock from Buhari on election day

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Vosopirin(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
He should be
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by sLentlover7778(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
It seems like Obaseki is scared..

Mafo jor..

You must reclaim your seat..

We gat your back..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
He is always shocked.. Don't worry about him joor

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ForeThinker: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Power play
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by ideabuilder: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
It shocked me with Shockingly shock that Buhari was shocked

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by johnmartus(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
undecided why are you nagging Obaseki. This guy have nothing to offer edo people. You guys should be wary of his tactics.

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by olisaEze(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Yea that’s not news, as we’ve been getting a lot of that feedback from him lately.

In fact, we wud have been shocked if he wasn’t shocked!!

In fact, I’m shocked that this thread is not as shocking as it ought to be! grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by WandaMaximoff: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
And the shocking continues.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na everything dey shock Bubu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Tankotanko: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
We don hear. Na you talk am

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by FactBoyz: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by lessonotes(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
More shocking revelations that will shock everyone will come before and after the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by lomprico(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
we know
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
“I think for me everybody was shocked and even the president don’t know they would do that. The President did not believe Oshiomole would do that”.
The election day is nigh.

Edolites, vote wisely.

It's about your future and the future of your unborn kids.

We Rise!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary by Roozzaay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath / Jonathan Relegates Obasanjo To Local League / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.