Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) (21055 Views)

Buhari At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebrations (Photos) / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance / 2016 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmmm. ....see the face of the worst Commander-in-Chief ever!
( bullets getting finished at the war front and soldiers get court-martialled when they get dislodged from their positions because of superior enemy fire power).

Sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by eugoo: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
God bless Dr Goodluck ebele jonathan,God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by bobbylegend(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Must everything be politicised? This is no Jonathan nor Buhari thing! RIP to the fallen HEROES.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mr Jonathan dey observe solat in the 1st pishure?

SAIBUHARI TILL OTUOKE MAN GET SENSE
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by holatin(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
proof it
compare yesterday with today
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2015

JONATHAN IS THE BEST PRESIDENT
Nigeria has ever produce,

that is my candid opinion

love...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by makzeze: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eyya! Jonathan is attending his last Armed Forces Remembrance day as President.
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Otylee(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
God bless DR GOoDLUCK Ebele Johnathan, God is ur strenth
gratieao:
That is peoples president...... Carry go nothing do you.
GEJ till witches and wizard nominate Buhari for president

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Anglovel: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Firefire:
God Bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Nigeria President 2011 - 2019)

The Best President Nigeria has had so far!

GOODLUCK CARRY GO WE DEY UR BACK2011-2015-2019 IN GOD WE TRUST!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by topicalmaster: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
68 million likes. 68million votes.
Dream on dreamers....
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by wilsonalele28: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
God bless NAIJA,God bless president Goodluck Jonathan, may the labour of our hero past never be in vain

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Tibins(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
His last Armed Forces Rememberance as President of the Federal Republic.

YOU ARE NOT GOD. POWER IS GIVEN BY GOD ONLY.
YOU HAVE ONLY ONE VOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Thinkr(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
tolexy007:
Mr president, weather dey like it or nt u are winning dis coming election Insha Allau, by dis tym of nxt month will b celebrating ur relection.. God bless u. #NoVacancyForAnIlliterateInAsoRock
you a muslim support jona Wait are you for real? I thought all muslims want buhari as president
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Tibins(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
makzeze:
Eyya! Jonathan is attending his last Armed Forces Remembrance day as President.

GOD GIVES POWER.
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Kingyellew(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
My presido cary go to 2019! No weapon fashioned against u shall prosper in Jesus' Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tibins:

YOU ARE NOT GOD. POWER IS GIVEN BY GOD ONLY.
YOU HAVE ONLY ONE VOTE
I never said I am God. Did I?
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Mekybliss(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
And he couldn't remove his presidential hat?[/color][color=]
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:
compare yesterday with today

[code][/code]is dat ur proof
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedbros u r a BIG FOOL SIR

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by bastien: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
I love Gej but buhari is what nigeria needs.
sorry what the name of the Sabbath church u attending?
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by gosifechris: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
SparkAngel:
Their labour will not be in vain!

well. atleast He's also honoring the soldiers killed by his wicked Administration.
They sentence innocent soldiers to death and accuse them of mutiny,
They discharge hundreds of soldiers dishonorably and without any benefits.

How would you feel,if your dad served in the army for more than 20 yrs and is being discharged without arrears nor pension.

MAY THE DEAD REST,WE HAVE A LOT OF CLEANING TO DO.

Vote for peace and transparency.

NB I. don't support any political party nor Candidate.
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by aviazuva: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Is he here the c-in-c ?
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by dejizaq: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
What we need is change. GEJ or Buhari, what we really need is a better Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by igbeke: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
....Says who?
Who will take over from him?
If your expectation is on the man in this pix, then forget it cos he will not have a certificate to produce before Failbuhari 14.

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
igbeke:

[s]....Says who?
Who will take over from him?
If your expectation is on the man in this pix, then forget it cos he will not have a certificate to produce before Failbuhari 14[/s].
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by igbeke: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
omollypop20:
Why is d dude always wearing black nau...deres sumfin attached τ̲̅ȍ dis*
If he wears white, you'll attach something to it. If he wears red, you will attach something to it. You dont expect him to live his life pleasing the likes of you, do you? so sharap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by Hearme(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Firefire:
God Bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Nigeria President 2011 - 2019)

God bless Him Even if he is yet to pay pension arrears of the living Heroes (Military Pensioners) since June 2010 till Date.
I think the President created a lot of enemies for himself by not taking into consideration the plight of the pensioners generally, including
other ministries.

We still have Health workers strike on and Judiciary workers are also on strike. My opinion; his tenure produced more strike than others.
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by spinna: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by gbaskipro: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:

Story for d chickens.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by cenaboy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
shot UP ARE YOU GOD?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) by peter4d2(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
I know dat my ever level headed presido must represent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San / President Zuma In Abuja Nigeria For Inauguration (Photo) / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.