Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (27572 Views)

Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! / Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers, Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 1:41am On Jan 17, 2015
siraj1402:
I see.
the foolish moderator changed my words,i actually mean the other way round.Bastard idiot like you.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Faraidi:
I can see I'm stepping on my brain,i actually mean my stupidity is in high level.Bastard idiot like me .

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2015
Faraidi:
well, you are a small boy,go and asked ur grand father and he shall tell you that your ancestors were slave to the north right from the days of John the baptist.That is why u and ur kinsmen always lick the Hausa's yansh,Bastard
and the slaves have ruled you and your ancestors for many years. Fooooooool nothing for you,your people will forever play the second fiddle,anytime power comes back from the North,my people shall rule over you again,deal with it oponu ode tongue
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
and the slaves have ruled you and your ancestors for many years. Fooooooool nothing for you,your people will forever play the second fiddle,anytime power comes back from the North,my people shall rule over you again,deal with it oponu ode tongue
you are the greatest idiot i have seen.Your tribes men are the ones that has been suffering from hausa hatred and victimization,no body can victimise my tribe because we are very powerful.North men kill ur hero Abiola, they jail many of them and some like that monkey tifnubu ran away.And you & ur coward tribe men are still bowing to the north.I repeat,you people are Slaves.Ode buruku
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=siraj1402 post=29862333][/quote]God purnish this moderate.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=29866515]and the slaves have ruled you and your ancestors for many years. Fooooooool nothing for you,your people will forever play the second fiddle,anytime power comes back from the North,my people shall rule over you again,deal with it oponu ode tongue[/quoteYOU &]your people are COWARDS
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=Faraidi post=29869297][/quote]your people are foooooooools and that was why the lives of your ancestors were wasted during the civil war,with nothing to show for it tongue
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Faraidi:
you are the greatest idiot i have seen.Your tribes men are the ones that has been suffering from hausa hatred and victimization,no body can victimise my tribe because we are very powerful.North men kill ur hero Abiola, they jail many of them and some like that monkey tifnubu ran away.And you & ur coward tribe men are still bowing to the north.I repeat,you people are Slaves.Ode buruku
story for the god. Break away if you can. The so called slaves will rule you and your generations just like we did your ancestors tongue
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Faraidi:
God purnish me
Ameen grin
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
story for the god. Break away if you can. The so called slaves will rule you and your generations just like we did your ancestors tongue
do u know my tribe? Bush man! We are one of the indomitable warriors of Nigeria.You tribe me shall soon be crying of malginalization now bastard slaves
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
your people are foooooooools and that was why the lives of your ancestors were wasted during the civil war,with nothing to show for it tongue
see how fooooolish and useless u are? So u think am from the East? Sorry dirty pig am from the strongest people that Rule your great grand fathers at IFE. Bastard
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Faraidi:
see how fooooolish and useless u are? So u think am from the East? Sorry dirty pig am from the strongest people that Rule your great grand fathers at IFE. Bastard
you wish tongue
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Faraidi:
do u know my tribe? Bush man! We are one of the indomitable warriors of Nigeria.You tribe me shall soon be crying of malginalization now bastard slaves
dream on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari / This Video Of Soldiers Running Away Was Not Shot In 2014 - Murray Bruce / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.