Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (27573 Views)

Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! / Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers, Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by asids55: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gej to provide 2m jobs per year if re-elected.to get more
jokes,send JONATHAN to 088653 (otuoke )

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by aresa: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Did she really say all these? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I7d-Ghd5pw

Rg

What a classic.. grin

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by kobonaire(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
ybalogs:

really enigmatic barring her froggish voice ....
that is what adds to her enigma. Her delivery of "words of wisdom" in that distinctive voice/style ....

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Faraidi:
God punish APC.Did Buhari really think he shall get a single vote from this state? This man is and is APC mugus are dreamers.So, they think Bayelsa's are foolish people like the Coward yorubas that has no history are shame.Buhari will certainlly fail.Expecially in the South South.
Take it easy oga.Olodo tribalism bigot. tongue

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Chinaimporter: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
kobonaire:
that is what adds to her enigma. Her delivery of "words of wisdom" in that distinctive voice/style ....
hahaha,words of wisdom indeed.Bro,she's the number one disintegrating factor in this country and it's all down to her"Words of Wisdom" in those distinctive voice.make I borrow your words
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by CyberWolf: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin grin grin..That picture is damn funny...
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by 2Brains1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
wow what is this?
wait oo, does it truly mean that Jonathan didn't do anything in his home state? how can one be so heartless no to help ur people when you have the means and opportunity
now i just watched on AIT that a founding member of the PDP in Bayelsa state has resinged and is working hard in the support of Buhari

Hmmm Oma shee oO embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Iya arugbo yi ti te patapata porogodo

Lolzz.. Iwo babe yi craze small sha. .
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
THIS ELECTION SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT POLITICS
IT SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT REGION RELIGION NOR
TRIBE.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ALMOST 15,000
PEOPLE AND COUNTING THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED
BY BOKO HARAM UNDER THE ADMINISTRATION
OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ALMOST 300
KIDNAPPED CHIBOK GIRLS.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT CHILD WITH GREAT
AND BRIGHT FUTURE WHOSE LIFE WAS CUT
SHORT BY BOKO HARAM.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT PREGNANT WOMAN
WHOSE STOMACH WAS CUT OPEN THEN FETUS
AND MOTHER KILLED AFTERWARDS
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT WOMAN
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT MAN
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THOSE SOLDIERS
SENTENCED TO DEATH OR DISMISSED BY
MILITARY TRIBUNAL SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY
COMPLAINED FOR LACK OF WEAPONS
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT CORRUPTION
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT OPPRESSION
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT INDISCRIMINATE KIDNAP
IF YOU HAVE A HEART AND SOUL THIS ELECTION
IS ABOUT OUR SISTER AND OUR CHILD LAYING
ON THE GROUND BURNT UP AND DEAD.
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT OUR 2000 BROTHER
SISTERS FATHERS MOTHERS PREGNANT WOMEN
CHILDREN BOYS AND GIRLS WHOSE LIVES WERE
CUT SHORT BY BOKO HARAM
MOST OF ALL THIS ELECTION SHOULD BE ABOUT
A PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THAT HAS
NO STRATEGY ON HOW TO SOLVE THESE
PROBLEMS
THIS ELECTION SHOULD BE ABOUT VOTING OUT
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN BECAUSE WE
ARE TIRED OF THE BLOODSHED
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT TELLING GOODLUCK
JONATHAN THAT A POORMAN'S LIFE IN NIGERIA
MATTERS
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT CHANGE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by mcprince32(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
I'm seeing a party playing a blind game seeking the hidden.
Herod wasn't able to explain the sudden expiration of his popularity.
The affairs of Nigeria isn't for sale.
It will be too sudden for all Nigerians to forget how God had rescued this nation from crafty and wicked leaders. The heat hasn't even begun: until it's over. Your very secrete is purely clear to the Almighty God.
Many times God appears to handle the impossibles.
See you all@the other side.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Newkidoo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
This woman resemble WITCH wickedness!!!
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
"GEJ to provide 2 million jobs annually if RE-
ELECTED." For more JOKES, send "JONA" to
"2015".

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:
Mama Piss should not come? It's like saying the President shouldn't come. She's the president, only that you pple don't know ni...... Jona na First man.
grin grin grin grin

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Mc4larin: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
psychologist:
Apc
anything you like influence.....
bt trust me, come febuary ye all will be counting your losses again...

#showusyourcertificate

Wooooow!
King of fools on the microphone!!!!!
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Akranez:

Lolzz.. Iwo babe yi craze small sha. .
but na true I talk now
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
but na true I talk now

O paro jare..
O te ofi ate tedi..

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by swagwu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Change2015:
Pdp and it's internal crises. Too much haba! No be only she waka come now.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#christiansforbuhari
fool...only stupid christians are with buhari.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
She is flexing her muscles too much. . I think GEJ should call her to order. She should understand that she was not voted for, but her husband. She should act with decorum and not quarrel with her allies.

I dont know whether she's the architect of Amaechi and GEJ's problem. But the point is she has to be careful and not create enemies at this point in time.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
siraj1402:
Take it easy oga.Olodo tribalism bigot. tongue
am more enlightened than all your useless generation put together.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
where are you from?pls tell us the history of your people and I will tell you the history of the Yorubas
am not surprised that u still can't understand my lineage,APC supporters all always moroon.What I know about the Yoruba's is that they are Cowards who dine with their enemies,facts is the Yoruba's are Slaves to the North MEN.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Change2015(m): 3:53am On Jan 16, 2015
swagwu:
fool...only stupid christians are with buhari.

I'd rather be silly like Mbaka, than you!

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by infinitty(m): 4:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Do you need to be told that the Niger delta militants can never allow their
oil flow through Nigeria pipelines again if buhari becomes the president of
Nigeria. The boko haram fools has just introduced what can never cease
to be throughout the history of Nigeria, has just decided to burn down
their houses, stopped government development in their communities,
kidnapped their own girls and kept the girls in their safe custody to get the
government worried and you are there shouting bring back our girls.
Never worry, the Niger delta militants are warming up to see buhari in
power. They will cripple the oil revenue and Nigerias economy then your
shouting will change to many tunes like bring back our oil workers, bring
back our (kidnapped) soldiers, given us back our GEJ etc. by then the
only solution will be that very truth everyone is shying away form which is
DISINTEGRATION!
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Faraidi:
You are more enlightened than all my useless generation put together.
I see.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Faraidi:
You are more enlightened than all my useless generation put together,I'm sorry for insulting you my boss.
I see.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by lisimmo(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Yunana3053(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Dear my fellow Nigerians citizens in Bayelsa. Thou shall never allow neither permit the first lady to cause confuse in your state like Rivers, which affected the whole state and Nigerian generally
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Faraidi:
am not surprised that u still can't understand my lineage,APC supporters all always moroon.What I know about the Yoruba's is that they are Cowards who dine with their enemies,facts is the Yoruba's are Slaves to the North MEN.
ode,fool,I asked you some simple questions which you failed to answer,you came back here to narrate story for the god. Tell where you come from,if at all you know the story of your people. Omo Iran kiran oponu ode.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by krack89: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ till all BOKO HARAM niggas turn christian s angry
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by swagwu(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Change2015:

I'd rather be silly like Mbaka, than you!

#change
#GMB
#APC
mbaka dnt represent d whole christians...xo wat of nnamadi sambo
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 1:38am On Jan 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
ode,fool,I asked you some simple questions which you failed to answer,you came back here to narrate story for the god. Tell where you come from,if at all you know the story of your people. Omo Iran kiran oponu ode.
well, you are a small boy,go and asked ur grand father and he shall tell you that your ancestors were slave to the north right from the days of John the baptist.That is why u and ur kinsmen always lick the Hausa's yansh,Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Graduates From Alfonso El-Sabio University In Spain With M.sc / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.