Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

“Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant (29883 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by anonimi: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
dabossman:
That's democracy Bro. Political parties are thinking numbers and electoral victories, not competences.

It seems you can also see clearly now that Buhari is INCOMPETENT.
No more!
No less!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Meanwhile take this cool reggae song to chillax for evening:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGV9Bl6CGg][/url]
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Eluwilussit(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
laykorn:

The grammatical mistake in that part of his speech wasn't as half as irritating to me as the message he was trying to pass.
Ayamlaykorn

I concur!

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by teufelein(f): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Eluwilussit(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Address the correctness of the sentence. Or you also, as your PhD oga, does not know that something is wrong there?

Awon OLODO!

I want the original source. You guys always demand that when it suits u.

Funny thing here is that I am not even a supporter of any party. If APC had come out with someone of Fashola's caliber, I would have been the first to queue behind him.

Between Jona and Buhari, none is the best but one is better. Jona.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by dabossman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

It seems you can also see clearly now that Buhari is INCOMPETENT.
No more!
No less!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Meanwhile take this cool reggae song to chillax for evening:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGV9Bl6CGg][/url]

I never said Buhari was incompetent. I'm talking about democracy as a system of government. If competences were considered, GEJ has no business being President where there was a Donald Duke, even if a South South leader was what PDP ( or is it OBJ) wanted. I was old enough during Buhari regime. Is he the man for the job now? Maybe, maybe not.

Classic one from Jimmy by the way.
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Eluwilussit(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some idiots claim that Buhari's certificates are not important in this election. Really?

Same morons go about digging up his secondary school pics, military plaque, as well as letter of excellence. This is the real definition of cluelessness and hypocrisy.

In Baba's voice, " I dey laff".

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by rozayx5(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
the campaign continues

keep polishing the illiterate cheesy
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by philips70(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

This letter was sent directly from the commandant of the War college to The COAS in 1980. These are parts of Buhari's military record, he said the army is withholding from him. You have access to these records, please post his WAEC certificate. Do the Nigerian army justice, and tell Nigerians, unqualified applicants were not admitted in 1962, into the Nigerian military school, while people with better qualifications lost out.

What a shameless doofus. Must you open your mouth to confirm your stupidity? Your generation will never produce a fine soldier and leader of General Buhari's calibre. You guys should look for another topic to earn your pay. PDP won't pay for this anymore as it is busted already.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Mccullum: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
It seem inevitable change is closer to Nigeria, GMB all the way.
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
I expected to see the freaking letter!!

Is anyone arguing that he attended that college
He lied that he got a masters from there and was caught in the lie

Show us your FSLC certificate he shows us an old picture of almajiris surrounding two white men
Show us your London GCE certificates,he shows a picture of his beautiful daughter grin
We bash him for lying about masters degree and he produces a write up about a letter of commendation without even having the courtesy to show us the actual letter.

Na wa for this kain presidential material and his antics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can anyone say that about the drunk currently occupying Arsehole rock?

Most foreigners from Amanpour to Clinton to South Africans think Jonathan is a big joke, a dull incompetent person who cant hit water even if thrown off a boat
haba!!! That's what i call FATALITY in Mortal Kombat
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by datribune: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Yeah, realized that and modified it. Anyway, I would have preferred Fashola or Tambuwal. Even Duke or Okorocha. I don't sincerely understand how Nigerians could be comfortable with the choice of Buhari. Are we this daft?

smh. Nigerians ar not daft, it's just dat u don't know what they know. FYI, Buhari is one of d greatest Nigerian leaders of all time. GMB took over nigeria in d worst economic recession in its history. There was no food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. d federal govt could not pay staff salaries. Few states were able to apply d IMO FORMULA - (half salary) pioneered by Kalu Idika Kalu d then Imo state comm 4 finance. Multinationals like kingsway, UTC, PZ etc left d country. Daily more people became unemployed.
When GMB took over he paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by d thieving politicians. He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira. He restored law & order thru d War Against Indiscipline & clamped down on corruption like no other regime.
GMB has my vote, anyday, anytime, any platform. SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
rozayx5:
the campaign continues

keep polishing the illiterate cheesy

A candidate that couldn't remember the name of his VP
Have you seen the video
E remain make e call am osinama
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by mctech(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
A distinguished international Fellow that can't pronounce words correctly? undecided

Nigeria is simply God's own version of comedy.
Everyone's accent shows when he's speakìng a foreign language. How you ever heard a Japanese or Korean speak English?
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Raiders: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Show us your FSLC certificate he shows us an old picture of almajiris surrounding two white men
Show us your London GCE certificates,he shows a picture of his beautiful daughter grin
We bash him for lying about masters degree and he produces a write up about a letter of commendation without even having the courtesy to show us the actual letter.

did GEJ show you his PhD, Msc certificates?
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by LogicPower(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
You will HARDLY EVER see any of the following phrases and clauses appearing in the same sentence with 'Goodluck Ebele Jonathan', yet they were used over 30 years ago by a highly respected US army general to describe our equally highly respected army general and his great qualities and abilities:

1. “a most distinguished International Fellow”

2. "his performance was outstanding in every respect.”

3. "man of extraordinary aptitude"

4. " keen interest, sense of responsibility"

5. "solid grasp of the strategic implications of the important global issues"

6. “obvious research and analytical facilities far exceeding the majority of his contemporaries.”

7. “first-rate” written work

8. "outstanding quality of research, logic and communications skills"

9. "his presentations were of exceptional value in that he avoided vague generalities and focused on the issues which involved hard, detailed choices.”

10. "remarkable ability to deal with wide range of issues, no matter their complexities"

11. "key motivator among his course mates"

12. "admired and respected by his colleagues"
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by mctech(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
A distinguished international Fellow that can't pronounce words correctly? undecided

Nigeria is simply God's own version of comedy.
Everyone's accent shows when he's speakìng a foreign language. How you ever heard a Japanese or Korean speak English?
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Raiders:
did GEJ show you his PhD, Msc certificates?

They are not in question
Buhari's is
If APC made that demand,I promise you GEJ will whip them out quick quick to shut them up and By so doing Buhari will be expected to show his,not a picture grin
They won't dare however , because they know GEJ is what he claims
Buhari isn't

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Raiders: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
babyosisi:

They are not in question
Buhari's is
If GEJ did not produce his certificate for us to see, why should Buhari produce his certificate?
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Raiders:
If GEJ did not produce his certificate for us to see, why should Buhari produce his certificate?

Read my modified post

No president of the United States had to show his birth certificate to the nation to prove his nationality but Obama did to shut his detractors up and it was necessary he did.
Buhari should do same,his credentials are in question

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by ybalogs(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
THIS ELECTION SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT POLITICS
IT SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT REGION RELIGION NOR
TRIBE.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ALMOST 15,000
PEOPLE AND COUNTING THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED
BY BOKO HARAM UNDER THE ADMINISTRATION
OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ALMOST 300
KIDNAPPED CHIBOK GIRLS.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT CHILD WITH GREAT
AND BRIGHT FUTURE WHOSE LIFE WAS CUT
SHORT BY BOKO HARAM.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT PREGNANT WOMAN
WHOSE STOMACH WAS CUT OPEN THEN FETUS
AND MOTHER KILLED AFTERWARDS
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT WOMAN
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT MAN
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THOSE SOLDIERS
SENTENCED TO DEATH OR DISMISSED BY
MILITARY TRIBUNAL SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY
COMPLAINED FOR LACK OF WEAPONS
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT CORRUPTION
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT OPPRESSION
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT INDISCRIMINATE KIDNAP
IF YOU HAVE A HEART AND SOUL THIS ELECTION
IS ABOUT OUR SISTER AND OUR CHILD LAYING
ON THE GROUND BURNT UP AND DEAD.
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT OUR 2000 BROTHER
SISTERS FATHERS MOTHERS PREGNANT WOMEN
CHILDREN BOYS AND GIRLS WHOSE LIVES WERE
CUT SHORT BY BOKO HARAM
MOST OF ALL THIS ELECTION SHOULD BE ABOUT
A PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THAT HAS
NO STRATEGY ON HOW TO SOLVE THESE
PROBLEMS
THIS ELECTION SHOULD BE ABOUT VOTING OUT
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN BECAUSE WE
ARE TIRED OF THE BLOODSHED
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT TELLING GOODLUCK
JONATHAN THAT A POORMAN'S LIFE IN NIGERIA
MATTERS
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT CHANGE
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Of wat gud is this letter pls?
WHERE IS UR CERTIFICATE?

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by teufelein(f): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]LMAO...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
ybalogs:
THIS ELECTION SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT POLITICS
IT SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT REGION RELIGION NOR
TRIBE.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ALMOST 15,000
PEOPLE AND COUNTING THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED
BY BOKO HARAM UNDER THE ADMINISTRATION
OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ALMOST 300
KIDNAPPED CHIBOK GIRLS.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT CHILD WITH GREAT
AND BRIGHT FUTURE WHOSE LIFE WAS CUT
SHORT BY BOKO HARAM.
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT PREGNANT WOMAN
WHOSE STOMACH WAS CUT OPEN THEN FETUS
AND MOTHER KILLED AFTERWARDS
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT WOMAN
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THAT MAN
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THOSE SOLDIERS
SENTENCED TO DEATH OR DISMISSED BY
MILITARY TRIBUNAL SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY
COMPLAINED FOR LACK OF WEAPONS
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT CORRUPTION
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT OPPRESSION
IT SHOULD BE ABOUT INDISCRIMINATE KIDNAP
IF YOU HAVE A HEART AND SOUL THIS ELECTION
IS ABOUT OUR SISTER AND OUR CHILD LAYING
ON THE GROUND BURNT UP AND DEAD.
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT OUR 2000 BROTHER
SISTERS FATHERS MOTHERS PREGNANT WOMEN
CHILDREN BOYS AND GIRLS WHOSE LIVES WERE
CUT SHORT BY BOKO HARAM
MOST OF ALL THIS ELECTION SHOULD BE ABOUT
A PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THAT HAS
NO STRATEGY ON HOW TO SOLVE THESE
PROBLEMS
THIS ELECTION SHOULD BE ABOUT VOTING OUT
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN BECAUSE WE
ARE TIRED OF THE BLOODSHED
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT TELLING GOODLUCK
JONATHAN THAT A POORMAN'S LIFE IN NIGERIA
MATTERS
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT CHANGE

IT IS ALL ABOUT ALL THIS U MENTIONED & IT IS NOT CAUSED BY PGEJ BUT CAUSED BY THOSE THAT PROMISED HELL FOR NIGERIA SHOULD GEJ WINS BUT MANY MYOPIC PEOPLE LL NOT SEE
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by omenka(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that Muhammadu Buhari is a thoroughbred professional soldier per excellence. He is celebrated here at home and abroad. A man of distinction, discipline, patriotism and focus. He is indeed a man of Impeccable personality. Support Him, Vote Him and Return the amiable General Muhammadu Buhari to power. #Change 2015
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
Of wat gud is this letter pls?
WHERE IS UR CERTIFICATE?

Did you see any letter with your naked eyes?
I didn't see any o
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by zoomzoom(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
I think it is an insult in the first instance to question academic qualification of a former head of states who rose through the ranks. This is Nigeria and we have always expected all kind of talks.

With the change coming, it will come with paradigm shift to reshapen our sense of thinking/reasoning.

I am a change agent.

No way will u guys spin your way out of this one...you can't build a skyscraper on Nuffin.Assuming, but not conceding that saint BUHARI have additional qualifications that may be equivalent or above the SCHOOL CERTIFICATE that is the constitutional requirement of the office he seeks,the institutions should withdraw them all because he didn't meet the minimum requirements and was admitted in error..in fact,the Army should also withdraw his pension...he never was there..it's that bad if he doesn't possess that school certificate...u do know u can't get into any government employ with your certificate if u don't have nysc discharge certificate..that is the law..you can't join the army without at least a school certificate.you can't run for presidency without a school certificate in Nigeria..that is the law..if it's proven he doesn't possess it,He will be fraud personified.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by princemillla(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari is Nigeria next President.... 2015-2019

NO MORE STORY.....
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
publisher:
WE ARE ASKING FOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE OOO...which kain nonsense APC people just dey carry come show us up and down?
Abi we argue say GMB no go war college?

#BuhariShowYourCertificate #FakeBuhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2031863_bua_jpeg5519280c363f41c6751019ac422b54a9

If you see I'm certificate, na u go dey ask hw come e dey 1st class...

#take that

Buttlicker

Madman
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by datribune: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I want the original source. You guys always demand that when it suits u.

Funny thing here is that I am not even a supporter of any party. If APC had come out with someone of Fashola's caliber, I would have been the first to queue behind him.

Between Jona and Buhari, none is the best but one is better. Jona.

What nonsense 4 u to say GEJ who inherited a country in times of plenty & relative peace but turned it into one of more divisiveness, corruption & a hell 4 d poor to GMB, d leader of a corrective govt dat inherited an economy dat had hit rock bottom but who thru ingenuity reversed d course of d economy & made our country buoyant again. I watched in disbelief as GEJ was spewing trash at TBS instead of acknowledging d sterling job dat GMB did in reversing d course of d economy dat had been bankrupted by thieving politicians of dat era. #shame.
GEJ will go down in history as one of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless lnigerian eaders while GMB is one of d greatest nigerian leaders of all time
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
dabossman:

Guy, he who lives in a glasshouse should not throw stones. Just saying.
I don't understanding what you are "just saying"?
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by ybalogs(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

IT IS ALL ABOUT ALL THIS U MENTIONED & IT IS NOT CAUSED BY PGEJ BUT CAUSED BY THOSE THAT PROMISED HELL FOR NIGERIA SHOULD GEJ WINS BUT MANY MYOPIC PEOPLE LL NOT SEE
We all have people who wouldn't want any goodness to come out of whatever we're involved in.Standing up to them,making them fail and showing them you have control over the situation is what makes you a man,it's what makes you able and capable,it's what makes people love and trust you in the long run.In this case,GEJ has made Us all know he's not capable to handle his enemies.so we need change seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.